yuuy22

Oct 9, 2018
Any way to disable this stupid 'enter save file name' prompt? No matter what I put in it wont accept blank and after saving once it wont allow me to save at all even after putting in the same save name as before or trying to save to a different slot. It is literally absurd that I can't save because of this.

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
That's exactly how it is. L&P may have planned up to 10% content for the bar and 25-30% for the important event. And if we remember the previous major events with Sophia/Sam, there weren't many but they packed a punch ... the first music lesson and the pool scene with the dream sequence. And I have to admit this to myself as a non-Sam fan, unfortunately. L&P has taken a lot of passion into the scenes here. And it is what it is. He'll do it again. Sam and his fans will enjoy a very lovely evening with Sophia. And I assume that this will also be the cliffhanger to the next day, when the second music lesson is expected to take place.
It makes me wonder if the 1st part is just nothing but a setup for filthy/corruption, lesbian, and Sam points, which will go into part 2 of the event Sophia and Sam. But if that's the case, why bother with the scene at all as it is just another setup like the Night Club and Art Class??? He already said don't read into the scene too much because it's a good chance that it will be DLC later.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Old Dog and Hlextor

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
I feel that his statement is being interpreted in a wrong way. He said not to expect much from this scene, but you have to keep in mind there are two scenes for the Sam event, he is presently working on the bar performance. Whatever is to happen will happen later after the performance in another scene.

As for the DLC, he has mentioning that the bar performance is nothing important from before he started working on the update, so any additional stuff during the performance in the bar will only he a buildup and something not essential to the story. He might be seeing more possibilities at the bar but can't include them all since the scene is already big and will considerably slow down things .

What is essential is the scene afterwards which I feel will be the important part and he hasn't referred to it at all till now in any post about what it's going to be and what to expect, except that it's going to he an interesting event.
You could be right that it could be interpreted, but it's up to L&P to clarify that comment. As it stands now, with that comment, It seems the first part of that event is going to be pointless somewhat because of the DLC. It's like why would you put any effort into it as it's a waste of resources due to DLC.

Reactions: t3alqdansam

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
You're completely ignoring the point. L&P has always given us something. For the latest Ellie shower, the teaser we had told us Ellie and Sophia were going to shower together. Something to look forward to.

For the Ellie/Julia event, we knew we could look forward to at least ogling two near-naked teenage girls. Something to look forward to.

So far, we have nothing to look forward to about the second part of this event, because L&P has told us nothing.
Dang, did he finally take my advice? NO SPOILERS! Yay. We must actually wait for the surprise. Patience sucks doesn't it. My wife has it. I do not. Go figure. I have no issue with this I just want to see him exceed 1 PD per year. 2 PD would be awesome. Who am I kidding!
Meanwhile, over at the Parker mansion...

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
Sam's event has two parts, the "Rock Bar" part which was said to be the small one, and a second one of which we know nothing about (yet) except it will be longer than the first. When L&P said to not expect much of the scene he was referring to a post about the club, the men inside and the female bartender, he wasn't referring Sam's event.
He even said again (in his same post) "but here it's much more about what happens afterwards". So to me it's obvious that Sam's fans should not be panicked as his scene(s) is not shortened.
The DLC comment was about the club and the chance something happens over there with the gangs and the bartender (again - not about Sam's event)...
As my earlier post hoped.

Sabertooth__ said:
I feel that his statement is being interpreted in a wrong way. He said not to expect much from this scene, but you have to keep in mind there are two scenes for the Sam event, he is presently working on the bar performance. Whatever is to happen will happen later after the performance in another scene.

As for the DLC, he has mentioning that the bar performance is nothing important from before he started working on the update, so any additional stuff during the performance in the bar will only he a buildup and something not essential to the story. He might be seeing more possibilities at the bar but can't include them all since the scene is already big and will considerably slow down things .

What is essential is the scene afterwards which I feel will be the important part and he hasn't referred to it at all till now in any post about what it's going to be and what to expect, except that it's going to he an interesting event.
I am hoping you are correct. The one thing I am imagining from the bar, as a DLC, is the Bartender going after the rest of Sam's band. And maybe a few of her other female patrons. That would at least make sense to me as a DLC. The band is initiated to the 'problems' associated with a fan following, groupies, just hangers on. Of course, this totally depends on what they are 'hanging' on.

It also would fit with his proclivity toward large age gaps in relationships.:devilish:

Hopefully, the Sam event moves forward from there. Please no Spoilers! Keep the suspense where it is. We can postulate, theorize and conjecture to our hearts content but, we cannot know until the update. Just me.

Please note I am a bit concerned as GingerSweetGirl has so clearly stated earlier that moves to DLCs are not good signs nor are they relevant for about two decades of our time.

Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
It makes me wonder if the 1st part is just nothing but a setup for filthy/corruption, lesbian, and Sam points, which will go into part 2 of the event Sophia and Sam. But if that's the case, why bother with the scene at all as it is just another setup like the Night Club and Art Class??? He already said don't read into the scene too much because it's a good chance that it will be DLC later.
Like another prison event,long winded and could of been done better/shorter

Reactions: Dr.SigmundFap

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
Delay, obfuscate and confuse are the baseline for any good bureaucrat. Just sayin'!

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I really can't understand you.
Who, where and when, stripped naked to listen to music in a bar?
You asked what the difference was between the Ellie teaser and the latest teaser for the Sam event. The difference is that the Ellie teaser actually teased us with hints that the two would get naked.

So far, like the Aiden teasers, the Sam teaser hints at nothing of the sort. All that we know is that Sam and Patricia are going to listen to Sam's band. Ellie might turn up at some stage. The 2nd part of the event will happen, and then Sophia will go to Cathy's.

Nothing whatsoever to make me think: wow, maybe I should reconsider not playing the Sam route.

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
You asked what the difference was between the Ellie teaser and the latest teaser for the Sam event. The difference is that the Ellie teaser actually teased us with hints that the two would get naked.

So far, like the Aiden teasers, the Sam teaser hints at nothing of the sort. All that we know is that Sam and Patricia are going to listen to Sam's band. Ellie might turn up at some stage. The 2nd part of the event will happen, and then Sophia will go to Cathy's.

Nothing whatsoever to make me think: wow, maybe I should reconsider not playing the Sam route.
Thank you for the explanation! Now I understand you. :)

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021

Alley_Cat just havin fun Alley not meant to be mean. Just a good lead in to this thought.:cool:

:devilish:Do you see your dependency on spoilers? It is like a drug that sucks you in and won't let you go. Spoilers are the heroin that destroys imagination. That limits your ability to stand strong in the dead times of L&P production cycles. The Methamphetamine that spins your mind out of reality as the months of boredom swirl by. It is the crack cocaine that wipes your curiosity of new paths from your now wasteland mind. Spoilers are evil creations used to manipulate the masses into mindless debate absorbing the life out of each of us. Spoilers need to be expunged for the sanity of us all.:giggle::LOL::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Bane71

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Alley_Cat just havin fun Alley not meant to be mean. Just a good lead in to this thought.:cool:

:devilish:Do you see your dependency on spoilers? It is like a drug that sucks you in and won't let you go. Spoilers are the heroin that destroys imagination. That limits your ability to stand strong in the dead times of L&P production cycles. The Methamphetamine that spins your mind out of reality as the months of boredom swirl by. It is the crack cocaine that wipes your curiosity of new paths from your now wasteland mind. Spoilers are evil creations used to manipulate the masses into mindless debate absorbing the life out of each of us. Spoilers need to be expunged for the sanity of us all.:giggle::LOL::ROFLMAO:
I'm not dependant on spoilers. I don't need any information about the next few Ellie events to be fairly confident they're going to be hot. And that on day 14 and 15 Patricia is going to get up to shenanigans. We don't have any spoilers for those events.

Like anything though, I'm just using the information we have to make an educated choice about what I'm looking forward to.

• Angry
Reactions: Matt1

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I'm not dependant on spoilers. I don't need any information about the next few Ellie events to be fairly confident they're going to be hot. And that on day 14 and 15 Patricia is going to get up to shenanigans. We don't have any spoilers for those events.

Like anything though, I'm just using the information we have to make an educated choice about what I'm looking forward to.
The next Ellie/Sophia event has a good chance to be about intimate shaving.
Ellie sunbathing nude will/could happen whether Dylan is home or away as I think that he will be coming back and you have no choice in the matter.

Atton563

Co-Developer of Elite Garden
Game Developer
Feb 22, 2019
How many are working on his game?
The same as L&P, it's just him but sorry to say that L&P does not care at all for us low life pirates while DPC is actually a pretty nice dude and doesn't freak out at us for not being subscribed to his patreon.

Reactions: nexer

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021

I know you are not. However, your previous post

Alley_Cat said:

was perfect for my spiel with spoilers. If they have no value why do them? You were merely the foil to my slash at the spoiler concept.

• Haha
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Matt1 and Sagf
Aug 16, 2021
Sorry to say that L&P does not care at all for us low life pirates while DPC is actually a pretty nice dude and doesn't freak out at us for not being subscribed to his patreon.
Sorry to say but it never happened. L&P talked to me through PM and he never freaked out at any time at all. I'm not a subsriber btw.
But yes, L&P doesn't take criticisations easily. There were times when he freely talked in this thread but it was some updates ago.
Recently the developer of intertwined deleted their F95 account because of some absurd criticisations.
So I guess if a dev decides to not share anything here or not react to those critical post he is not a nice person.

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
Sorry to say but it never happened. L&P talked to me through PM and he never freaked out at any time at all. I'm not a subsriber btw.
But yes, L&P doesn't take criticisations easily. There were times when he freely talked in this thread but it was some updates ago.
Recently the developer of intertwined deleted their F95 account because of some absurd criticisations.
So I guess if a dev decides to not share anything here or not react to those critical post he is not a nice person.
Not engaging with the thread isn't a problem; but being combative towards those that have even minor critiques or criticisms does kinda make you a jerk. Sometimes criticism is unwarranted, but when you go Scorched Earth on people it doesn't foster a friendly relationship. It takes a special personality for a dev to navigate these threads successfully, and I don't think L&P has it. As a person he may be totally cool, but as a dev interacting with his supporters (here or on Patreon) he can be very abrasive.

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes