t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
Dec 11th marks the same length of time it took to make v.130. Any release after this only indicates that his process is out of control, and any of the worst-case scenarios I've been predicting have been underestimated, so the reality of events like Dylan and Sophia actually fucking are further away than my expectation of around 2031.
Or, not just process but interest. I would be surprised, after 4 years and the rash of angst he has received in the last year, he still has a reasonable interest. I think the DLC referencing of major events means he is getting ready to either bolt or just roll out specific events as DLC's and leave the linear story behind. IMO:devilish:

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
I am wondering the chemistry between sophia ,patricia ,ellie....is quite good... They all behave as college friends in public ...as they have no problem kissing each other in public or in private ...nor they have problem taking about sex ...they also like to see men nude.... They dont care about their corruption in front of each other ... Like sophia allowing the man in club to touch her heaven..in front of ellie and patricia...
or ellie kissing another man inspite of having another boyfriend....patricia watching nude men in spa....there is no question that these ladies dont care about their relationship with each other when they feel ...time to get pleasure...
As a result i dont think that there will be any problem if Sam or his band flirts with sophia and patricia and asking intimate questions....or later on ...patricia or sophia alluring for SAM and getting impressed after the concert ...maybe sophia sits with sam on the back seat and kissing him and Patricia ignores her sisters corruption....as L&P said that main event is after the concert....and as we remember that after the concert she has to meet andy and cathy.....so on her way to their house something might happen...well its the brilliance of L&P to make us imagine ...about the event ...which make us feel the characters as real life....i feel sam would kiss sophia and touch her boobs...being on the back seat.... View attachment 1395871

View attachment 1395856
View attachment 1395864 View attachment 1395865 View attachment 1395866 View attachment 1395867
So how does Sam drive and get in the back seat with Sophia. Not seeing the basic logistics of this concept. Either Patricia drives Sophia or Sam does. Any back seat action , in either case, would require a self driving car or a stop somewhere.

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
It’s like he doesn’t know the 7 P’s
Proper Planning & Practice Prevents Piss Poor Performance
We don't need no stinkin' practice. :LOL: "Prior Planning Prevents Piss Poor Performance". 6Ps tried and true. Plus, he has been at this for 4 years. What is he practicing? Don't answer that! Rhetorical only.

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
Or, not just process but interest. I would be surprised, after 4 years and the rash of angst he has received in the last year, he still has a reasonable interest. I think the DLC referencing of major events means he is getting ready to either bolt or just roll out specific events as DLC's and leave the linear story behind. IMO:devilish:
It's possible, and if that's the case he's going to slowly bleed support. If he ends up going to single event releases then it's clear he has no intention of finishing the game. It could reach Milfy City levels of controversy.

• Sad
Reactions: Poser_Voyeur

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
Seems to me on most of his so called planning, he just shoots from the hip. Always miss target when you shoot this way.
Unless it is 1918 and there are tens of thousands of you charging forward. That was what they taught in WW1. Even had an vet do that to a home invader when I was in college. Grabbed his M1903 and charged the guy putting him in the hospital. Yay Vet!

L7P however is just spraying ... Doh!

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
It's possible, and if that's the case he's going to slowly bleed support. If he ends up going to single event releases then it's clear he has no intention of finishing the game. It could reach Milfy City levels of controversy.
Or the SNC FOTM endex being one big cut scene.

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
Jul 1, 2019
...i know everyone expects the Sam & Sophia to be the hottest scene but something tells me that the last one will steal the show in the upcoming update

Carlcho99

Sep 4, 2021
...i know everyone expects the Sam & Sophia to be the hottest scene but something tells me that the last one will steal the show in the upcoming update
Im expecting Sophia to reject Sam advances at the last second, only to come home to walk in on her husband cheating. And that will be the end of 0.150, setting the stage for who Sophia will commit the deed with in the update after that.

Last edited:

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Im expecting Sophia to reject Sam advances at the last second, only to come home to walk in on her husband cheating. And that will be the end of 0.150, setting the stage for who Sophia will commit the deed with in the update after that.
Ain't gonna happen as LIam is not cheating on Sophia

Reactions: Talcum Powder

Leldorin

Nov 22, 2019
I wonder if what has been “cut off” from the Sam event isn’t the Sam/Ellie storyline...
Before all the teasers, I was under the impression that we would have a choice to either continue the Sophia/Sam path or begin a Sam/Ellie path.

A sort of way to end the Sophia/Sam relationship à la Dylan/Emma.

If that’s the case, then I’m glad that he pushed it for later.

Nothing against the Ellie/Sam shippers (if they even exist), but the game should be focused on Sophia and not on the side characters adventures .

When I look at the 2 polls of popularity, the only thing I see is that there’s Sophia and then there’s the rest.

If Sophia would have been included in the polls, she would have gathered 100% of the votes. Who’s second? Dylan with something like 14%, then Ellie with 13%, then Sam with 10%, etc.

People are mostly here to play “a wife and mother” aka : Sophia.

I have been an advocate of him doing a second game later with all the side stories of the side characters that end the “Sophia” path. Call it “a brother and sister” or “Parkers and friends”.

Or maybe, I’m completely wrong and it was about Sophia/and the bartender whoever in the bar...

That’s cool too . But again, if that’s the case, why introduce the homeless storyline in the previous storyline then?

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
it was about Sophia/and the bartender whoever in the bar...

That’s cool too . But again, if that’s the case, why introduce the homeless storyline in the previous storyline then?
It is about Sophia and Dylan, that cockold path who started with Sam, later the mailman,...

Last edited:
Reactions: Uncle Bogdan

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
I have to say I find L & P's answer this time, that the bar scene could later be expanded to include a DLC event, confusing. Of course, the bar offers plenty of space for all kinds of erotic situations. And I have no problem with it if L&P can imagine adding more content later (but I assume that this will never happen!). But his answer suggests that he is now leaving out content that is necessary for the overall story and is sacrificed to the tight schedule.
I like AWAM not least because it takes time to build up the story and make it understandable. Because "Meet and Fuck" games are enough and have no attraction for me. I don't like the Sam Route (because I can't stand Sam) but I can't ignore a well-told side path. If he starts to save on the story just because some of his patrons have other favorites, I personally think that sucks and alienates those who were looking forward to the Sam event and now have the impression that they are only in the second row.

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
I have to say I find L & P's answer this time, that the bar scene could later be expanded to include a DLC event, confusing. Of course, the bar offers plenty of space for all kinds of erotic situations. And I have no problem with it if L&P can imagine adding more content later (but I assume that this will never happen!). But his answer suggests that he is now leaving out content that is necessary for the overall story and is sacrificed to the tight schedule.
I like AWAM not least because it takes time to build up the story and make it understandable. Because "Meet and Fuck" games are enough and have no attraction for me. I don't like the Sam Route (because I can't stand Sam) but I can't ignore a well-told side path. If he starts to save on the story just because some of his patrons have other favorites, I personally think that sucks and alienates those who were looking forward to the Sam event and now have the impression that they are only in the second row.
As I have stated, IF he starts cutting for supposed DLC's then the reality is he is getting ready to dump, bolt, exit stage left, whatever. He may not have an answer to all these paths.

I believe it is clear now he, at best, has an outline. Which means he needs to write the story not just for the update but, to try to accommodate all that has happened in last 4 years as well as make a reasoned approach to his future plans. It would have been hard enough to do when he was not under a production schedule. Now he is scrambling and the DLC path is a way to shove events/story out of the way to keep moving forward.

This is not a good thing to happen if a major event, like Sam's was supposed to be, gets short shrift. I am hoping I am wrong. The update will tell us, but with his production rate any DLC is a pipe dream.:cautious:

Poser_Voyeur

Nov 14, 2020
The bar scene has more dead space than a black hole.
Sounds like someone has been burning the last of their silicon....

That is an attempt at an Astrophysics joke (I have a layman's fascination for Supernova nucleosynthesis).

It may not be to everyone's sense of humour, but that is my reaction to the last depressing page of posts that the Sam Concert, rather than being the highlight of the evening, might be relegated to future DLC. That makes me a sad panda.....

:( :(

Uncle Bogdan

Jul 2, 2021
I just went through an update, at least the part that is ready, don't ask stupid questions, how did I do it, I was surprised by the part with guitar hero elements

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
Sounds like someone has been burning the last of their silicon....

That is an attempt at an Astrophysics joke (I have a layman's fascination for Supernova nucleosynthesis).

It may not be to everyone's sense of humour, but that is my reaction to the last depressing page of posts that the Sam Concert, rather than being the highlight of the evening, might be relegated to future DLC. That makes me a sad panda.....

:( :(
It really can't be overstated how surprising this turn of events is. For the last year we've been talking about the Sam event as if it were a pivotal moment in the game- or at least in the game's production. And now we're being told to not expect much from it? We can't be the only ones who are surprised by this turn of events. Has anyone on Patreon expressed their surprise or frustration?

Last edited:
Reactions: Poser_Voyeur
3.20 star(s) 466 Votes