Hlextor

May 6, 2017
I'm going to start hating on a random character just so we get some new energy in this thread. Maybe I'll hate on Jules because she's clearly manipulating Sophia because no one is that innocent. Maybe I'll hate on the mailman. I'll find someone and write a very impassioned takedown. Maybe Zach because fuck him and his gorgeous hair.
Maybe you should put on one of those rompers you're so upset about? That’s your subjective opinion, an observation you made. And if I or anyone else here subjectively analyzes Sam's character and finds that he is a piece of shit, as he is for many others, I would man to maybeee ? woman recommend you not to post such crap here.

BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM

Jun 25, 2017

Since Part II stays top secret, you'll get a little bonus teaser of Part I. So, this will be the last teaser of this event. Which also means that the next and last teaser of this update could take some time.

I hope you peeps like a very long wait for the update
lmao
might as well just say "I'll be on vacations in October"

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
And again with the Sam bashing.... Yawn....
Sabertooth__ said:

Can Sam's route really be called romantic. I mean I get why people refer to it as a romantic path, Sam acting like a hopeless romantic etc but behind this facade the reality isn't pure at all. The guy too wants Sophia's body. We do know what he thinks about Sophia from his exchange with Dylan in the initial game days.

I don't want to use any negative terms but I wouldn't really call something with such adulterated or impure intentions a romantic path. It's just another approach to deceive Sophia and get in her pants.
Though yeah .....Everyone's free to have their own opinion.
OK, Sabertooth__ we know you don't like Sam. But quit saying you appreciate other points of view when in reality you don't. I see Sam differently. Not perfect but, a teenager, immature, and swayed by emotions as well as hormones. Sophia has admitted in another world she could see dating Sam. She puts the romance option in right there. So you see it differently fine. We agree to disagree and quit with the 'I ain't bashing your point of view' bashing. Just Sayin'!

Here is a curious point. What is Sam's role. Dylan, Ellie Patricia incest. Ellie, Patricia, Alyssa, etc... Lesbianism. Aiden, Bennet Blackmail/forced. Liam, Andy, Cathy swingers? Sam romance. There are probably a dozen variations and other paths I cannot think of at the moment. Consider this, none of us can be, in the reality of our mind, Dylan or Ellie. They are Sophia's kids. Patricia is Sophia's sister. How do you get that blood relationship? Those are difficult positions to translate into. Therefore, it is, for me, difficult to relate to those paths. However, all of us can substitute for Sam or Alyssa. We can all easily place ourselves in that role since the only link is proximity. It is not Alyssa it is GingerSweetGirl. It is not Sam it is t3alqdansam. Maybe I am way to simplistic here. But, it works for me.
Okay.... Now is saying anything against Sam bashing his character. Is speaking against him forbidden even though that's not the case for other characters. My entire message was never focused on what Sam is but on what Sam's route is.

Both of you misunderstood the very essence of what I wrote. Everyone considers the Sam route a romantic route, I have a different perspective and so I put it forward without saying anything to debase the character.

I stated that he is not in love with Sophia, he just wants her body just like any other character in the game, this statement is not based on my own assumption but on the lines said by Sam himself.

Screenshot_2021-09-17-08-48-11-941_org.a.wife.and.mother.the66~2.jpg Screenshot_2021-09-17-08-48-29-012_org.a.wife.and.mother.the66~2.jpg Screenshot_2021-09-17-08-48-37-324_org.a.wife.and.mother.the66~2.jpg Screenshot_2021-09-17-08-49-05-666_org.a.wife.and.mother.the66~2.jpg Screenshot_2021-09-17-08-49-34-991_org.a.wife.and.mother.the66~2.jpg Screenshot_2021-09-17-08-49-42-793_org.a.wife.and.mother.the66~2.jpg Screenshot_2021-09-17-08-50-11-487_org.a.wife.and.mother.the66~2.jpg Screenshot_2021-09-17-08-51-13-773_org.a.wife.and.mother.the66~2.jpg

Now tell me is this love or lust. He might be fooling Sophia but us as audience we know the truth right. I said everyone is entitled to their opinion because once again I didn't want to come off as the person who is bashing the character. I avoided going in depth to about that matter because that would cause me to use negative statements. Still I get accused with this.

To this I can only say that if you feel what I said is wrong explain it to me. Tell me why Sam's feelings are genuine, that it is actually a romantic route and not him deceiving Sophia. He tried to show Dylan up at the pool as well.

His true personality is not shown to Sophia. Infront of her he acts as this sweet kind boy whereas his true colours come Infront of Dylan. So tell me he is a genuine romantic character.

I said I get why people call it a romantic, I acknowledge it but doesn't mean there can't be another perspective on it. In my next post once again I only talk about my main question that is "WHAT IS SAM'S ROUTE EXACTLY" "WHAT DOES L&P SEE THIS ROUTE AS". Both my posts in it's essence had nothing to do with debasing Sam's character.

If someone still feels that I am only hating on the character and didn't speak objectively then you should tell me what in my statements was wrong.

I never go out of my way to try and change someone's mind about Sam. I didn't join the whole calling Sam "the other guy" trend. Last time I said something against Sam was when someone called him sympathetic which ofcourse he's not, visible to everyone playing. Over the months whenever anyone said anything about the Sam event being unrealistic I stood for the Sam's event.

As for Sophia saying she could date Sam, you also need to read the situation, in that situation the better answer is to tell Sam that she would and not say that no I won't. Sophia is not aware of Sam intent as he acts all sweet with her, I spoke from the perspective of an outsider who sees both sides and asked can it be called a romantic route when he too is fueled with lust and has a very deceptive approach . It may easier for you to picture yourself as Sam, no issues there at all, infact I had no issue to begin with.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Based upon what we've seen in the trailers so far, and assuming there are some twists yet to be revealed, what would you like to see from this scene?
Based on the teasers so far, for what I would like to see, that ship has already sailed. Pretty much did when I first found out he was playing guitar and not cello. I'm only really hanging around to see if there is a teaser for the Cathy/Andy event. And habit. We do occasionally talk about things I'm interested in, like boobs.

As for twists and whatnot, I'm not expecting anything, other than Ellie possibly turning up at an inopportune moment to spoil Sam getting intimate. Considering how far people expect Sam to go with kissing, fondling etc, the only reason I can think of for Part II to be "Top Secret" is that the event isn't going to go that far, but L&P still wants to keep up hype.

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019

Since Part II stays top secret, you'll get a little bonus teaser of Part I. So, this will be the last teaser of this event. Which also means that the next and last teaser of this update could take some time.

I hope you peeps like a very long wait for the update
and where is the image?

roro

May 29, 2017
Okay.... Now is saying anything against Sam bashing his character. Is speaking against him forbidden even though that's not the case for other characters. My entire message was never focused on what Sam is but on what Sam's route is.

Both of you misunderstood the very essence of what I wrote. Everyone considers the Sam route a romantic route, I have a different perspective and so I put it forward without saying anything to debase the character.

I stated that he is not in love with Sophia, he just wants her body just like any other character in the game, this statement is not based on my own assumption but on the lines said by Sam himself.

View attachment 1408457 View attachment 1408458 View attachment 1408459 View attachment 1408460 View attachment 1408461 View attachment 1408462 View attachment 1408463 View attachment 1408464

Now tell me is this love or lust. He might be fooling Sophia but us as audience we know the truth right. I said everyone is entitled to their opinion because once again I didn't want to come off as the person who is bashing the character. I avoided going in depth to about that matter because that would cause me to use negative statements. Still I get accused with this.

To this I can only say that if you feel what I said is wrong explain it to me. Tell me why Sam's feelings are genuine, that it is actually a romantic route and not him deceiving Sophia. He tried to show Dylan up at the pool as well.

His true personality is not shown to Sophia. Infront of her he acts as this sweet kind boy whereas his true colours come Infront of Dylan. So tell me he is a genuine romantic character.

I said I get why people call it a romantic, I acknowledge it but doesn't mean there can't be another perspective on it. In my next post once again I only talk about my main question that is "WHAT IS SAM'S ROUTE EXACTLY" "WHAT DOES L&P SEE THIS ROUTE AS". Both my posts in it's essence had nothing to do with debasing Sam's character.

If someone still feels that I am only hating on the character and didn't speak objectively then you should tell me what in my statements was wrong.

I never go out of my way to try and change someone's mind about Sam. I didn't join the whole calling Sam "the other guy" trend. Last time I said something against Sam was when someone called him sympathetic which ofcourse he's not, visible to everyone playing. Over the months whenever anyone said anything about the Sam event being unrealistic I stood for the Sam's event.

As for Sophia saying she could date Sam, you also need to read the situation, in that situation the better answer is to tell Sam that she would and not say that no I won't. Sophia is not aware of Sam intent as he acts all sweet with her, I spoke from the perspective of an outsider who sees both sides and asked can it be called a romantic route when he too is fueled with lust and has a very deceptive approach . It may easier for you to picture yourself as Sam, no issues there at all, infact I had no issue to begin with.
I agree to some point, but don't forget all those statesments you quoted belongs to the very first days of this VN. Sam didn't have the time to fall in love with Sophia till then. Over the 2-3 weeks in the game they had some interactions, and through those he may genuinely fell in love with her (or maybe not, maybe we'll get some hints this update).

Last edited:

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
I agree to some point, but don't forget all those statesments you quoted belongs to the very first day(s?) of this VN. Sam didn't have the time to fall in love with Sophia till then. Over the 2-3 weeks in the game they had some interactions, and through those he may genuinely fell in love with her (or maybe not, maybe we'll get some hints this update).
I don't believe much in that because, on the amber route , he did try to show Dylan up by emphasizing he can physically touch Sophia, the bikini event where he tried to get physically closer to Sophia via the touching fabric approach. Everytime he talks to Sophia after seeing her areolas he keeps mentioning that fact again and again.
He even tried to sneak in the house to peep on Sophia, and ofcourse the peeping from the window and treehouse. Is this how someone who loves the other person behaves or someone who lusts after the physical beauty behaves. All these instances I state are from later on the game. In those 3 weeks, one week is entirely skipped so we assume zero progress on all routes for that, it is with the assumption nothing changed in that time. Effectively 12 days have passed. He said that on the 2nd day. So 10 days in which he has very few interaction, nothing on day 15, day 16 2 events, day 17 depends if you are on the amber route, on the dylan bikini event he has a very passive role ( because of limitations on development ) day 18 one event. Nothing of great importance before that, a few short scenes on the trampoline and while gaming, swimming all alongside Dylan. There are only two big events which actually have something to them that is on day 16 and day 18. Nothing really changes within 10 days with so few interactions I believe

Last edited:
Reactions: Atton563 and roro

roro

May 29, 2017
I don't believe much in that because, on the amber route , he did try to show Dylan up by emphasizing he can physically touch Sophia, the bikini event where he tried to get physically closer to Sophia via the touching fabric approach. Everytime he talks to Sophia after seeing her areolas he keeps mentioning that fact again and again.
He even tried to sneak in the house to peep on Sophia, and ofcourse the peeping from the window and treehouse. Is this how someone who loves the other person behaves or someone who lusts after the physical beauty behaves. All these instances I state are from later on the game. In those 3 weeks, one week is entirely skipped so we assume zero progress on all routes for that, it is with the assumption nothing changed in that time. Effectively 12 days have passed. He said that on the 2nd day. So 10 days in which he has very few interaction, nothing on day 15, day 16 2 events peeping, day 17 depends if you are on the amber route, on the dylan bikini event he has a very passive role ( because of limitations on development ) day 18 one event. Nothing of great importance before that, a few short scenes on the trampoline and while gaming, swimming all alongside Dylan. There are only two big events which actually have something to them that is on day 16 and day 18. Nothing really changes within 10 days with so few interactions I believe
Fair points, but I don't see lust and love as totally disjoint. Especially in Sam's age, love can be accompanied by lust. The fact he lusts for Sophia doesn't mean he isn't in love with her.

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
Fair points, but I don't see lust and love as totally disjoint. Especially in Sam's age, love can be accompanied by lust. The fact he lusts for Sophia doesn't mean he isn't in love with her.
What I believe Sam actually is, is "infatuated" with Sophia not in love. Everyone here says he is in love and lust is only for Dylan and other characters, which I don't agree with. Sam is basically consumed by the same Milf fantasy as the others. In long term he will just move on from her and find a girl his age. When the woman is 22 yrs older than you, there isn't scope. It's all infatuation.

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
Yea he did and lets just say that Sophia/Patricia could grab peoples attention away from the band playing.
Nice going on stealing the show girls I am sure Sam is very pleased
After all truck drivers are very common sense and educated people, I think their behavior encouraged the two sisters to feel safe and show them how two lustful women know how to have fun.
L&P just scared us, it really was a decent neighborhood bar.

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
Apparently each of the members of the band can play most of the 15 different instruments they have in their group. One of my other favourite musicians (Gunhild Carling) can play at least and can sing in at least four different languages.

I wasn't expecting anything like this level of crazy for the concert, but it doesn't even look like any of Sam's school friends are there. And not nearly enough women.
Okay, I know that Sam's band is not doing Battle of the Bands yet but that is the best lead in I have for sharing this... :) I enjoy many cover bands and this one includes a collaboration with a guy who plays drums and keyboard at the same time - the dude Rocks!

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Okay, I know that Sam's band is not doing Battle of the Bands yet but that is the best lead in I have for sharing this... :) I enjoy many cover bands and this one includes a collaboration with a guy who plays drums and keyboard at the same time - the dude Rocks!
Actually that pretty much perfectly illustrates my point - it's dark, grungy, and only had two guitars. The drummer/keys adds far more depth than an extra bassist could have.

But if we're going for covers of rock songs, apart from the version on the cello, my favourite is still

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
My thoughts exactly, plus if you don't accompany being in love with a huge amount of lust when you're a teenager, then when?

Reactions: DonkeyFace and roro

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Played. Any other?
That depends entirely on what you're after. The greatest strength, but also it's greatest flaw of AWAM is that there are so many routes for so many people. I can recommend a bunch, but if you're after M/S content, then it's a waste of both our time.

dian091

Apr 17, 2020
What I believe Sam actually is, is "infatuated" with Sophia not in love. Everyone here says he is in love and lust is only for Dylan and other characters, which I don't agree with. Sam is basically consumed by the same Milf fantasy as the others. In long term he will just move on from her and find a girl his age. When the woman is 22 yrs older than you, there isn't scope. It's all infatuation.
If Sam's Arc had a soundtrack it would be Stacy's Mom by Fountains of Wayne.

jooojaaa

Feb 17, 2021
What are the percentage between the "MC seducing/effing girls" content and "MC seducing/effing dudes" content? And is this game complicated to play?

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes