GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
Funny that you should you should mention the mail man as something does happen between them but what that maybe is anybody guess
Sex. If Sophia and the mailmen have sex then anyone and everyone is fair game. But the mailman will probably come late (no pun intended) so he'd be a bad barometer. The better example would maybe be Aiden having sex with Sophia in the next five or so tasks. If he does that, then, wow, wild times.

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Sex. If Sophia and the mailmen have sex then anyone and everyone is fair game. But the mailman will probably come late (no pun intended) so he'd be a bad barometer. The better example would maybe be Aiden having sex with Sophia in the next five or so tasks. If he does that, then, wow, wild times.
That is if we ever get to finish the tasks and L&P throws us a curve ball.
Think of when Bobby got shot in Dallas and in the end it was all a dream,curve ball time

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
If L&P throws a curveball regarding Aiden it could be deciding to move all future tasks to DLC. It would fuck the game's continuity.
He could throw a curve ball regarding most of the characters in AwAm.
Sophia gets pregnant by somebody else.
Sophia catches an STD and proceeds to give it to Liam or anybody else in the family or close friends.
Not really a curve ball but what an interesting notion for the Parker family to all catch an STD off Sophia

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
Sophia catches an STD and proceeds to give it to Liam or anybody else in the family or close friends.
Not really a curve ball but what an interesting notion for the Parker family to all catch an STD off Sophia
A pregnancy (scare) seems likely.
The STD is funny and gross, but I don't think L&P will go that direction.

A more traditional curve ball would be something like Liam discovering that Sophia is cheating, but he's into it.

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
That is if we ever get to finish the tasks and L&P throws us a curve ball.
Think of when Bobby got shot in Dallas and in the end it was all a dream,curve ball time
I don't think that we'll get to finish the tasks. That's not good from my POV but I have to be realistic. If I was still betting it would be good to see the bets on which number might be reached before 2025, or alternatively, before the game is abandoned. If anything happens with the mailman I hope it's no more than a kiss on the cheek when he announces his retirement, or at most, a kiss under the mistletoe. There's such a choice & range of possible sexual encounter partners, after all. I may be old but I can still remember how many old people I fancied when I was young, i.e. none.

Pregnancy has been hinted at, or at least discussed. Surely, it's only a sexual fantasy for youths who havn't made a woman pregnant yet. IRL it's about as sexy as a hot water bottle & no, it doesn't signify that the woman is now your trophy because you've made her belly big. If anybody doubts me, just wait & see & then grow up, fast, because you'll need to. If it turns out to be anything more than a scare, it will be another downturn of this game becoming like most others in the genre & IMO, we're already well on the way to that outcome, minus the actual sex of course.

Other questions, (maybe there should be a poll), concern the DLCs.....who really believes we'll ever see them? How many will be projected before the game ends? Which stories will end up in a 'forthcoming' DLC? Why not "DLC" the two side jobs now? etc., etc.

I periodically, (for the last two years at least), say that this game needs to change. SOMETHING needs to change & I don't just mean Sophia's ability to choose suitable clothes for an event. There should be a step change in the production rate & a dramatic increase in action on all fronts. This is necessary to shorten the current realistic but frankly ludicrous timescale associated with the 'normal' output. Will this happen? Well of course not but it raises more questions.

Yes, I remember Bobby waking up in the shower on Dallas, (the only soap I would ever watch & try not to miss). It was never the same after that particular curveball.

Bishop Robert

Feb 14, 2018
Funny that you should you should mention the mail man as something does happen between them but what that maybe is anybody guess.
Even with multi play throughs I still think some interaction will still be limited and not involve intercourse
We need the Mailman.

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
You're forgetting this is a Sam event. If this was a Patricia event, she'd likely be grinding up against Sophia like there's no tomorrow.
I don't think Patricia cares whose event it is :ROFLMAO: But it would be interesting how much it would expose Sophia to such a hungry audience. Because according to the position of the two Sophia is the exposed goods, Patricia is the seller.

Last edited:

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I don't think Patricia cares whose event it is :ROFLMAO: But it would be interesting how much it would expose Sophia to such a hungry audience. Because according to the position of the two Sophia is the exposed goods, Patricia is the seller.
That completely neglects Sophia gaining Patricia points. Because Sophia allowing Patricia to ground up against her would certainly gain some. Which can't happen in a completely independent Sam Event. Think dude :WeSmart:

• Angry
Reactions: Matt1

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
That completely neglects Sophia gaining Patricia points. Because Sophia allowing Patricia to ground up against her would certainly gain some. Which can't happen in a completely independent Sam Event. Think dude :WeSmart:
Sophia gains Filthy points and Patricia her own points.
I think the event although it's Sam's, if it counts points for Patricia will be important for Sunday at the ranch. We'll see but I think you'll have to accept this event, Sam, in order to get the maximum for Sunday.
According to this teaser, with the two glued together, Patricia will score points to her right, so to get the maximum for Patricia I think we need to do this event.

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
Next, the two of them dancing face to face, Patricia's hands squeezing Sophie's ass. :unsure: :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: lockerxx

Leldorin

Nov 22, 2019
When Sophia and Dylan are in the cabin at the beach, she mention something about Dylan, like his grandfather, being on the “bigger side” compared to Liam.

I wonder why that line was introduced, and if the father is supposed to be relevant story wise.

Not that I specifically want Sophia’s father to be introduced in the story.
I just replayed the game and that line (upon others) stood out to me.

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
When Sophia and Dylan are in the cabin at the beach, she mention something about Dylan, like his grandfather, being on the “bigger side” compared to Liam.

I wonder why that line was introduced, and if the father is supposed to be relevant story wise.

Not that I specifically want Sophia’s father to be introduced in the story.
I just replayed the game and that line (upon others) stood out to me.
I also drew attention to this phrase and in this regard, I wonder if someday in the future L&P will tell us how Sophia knew what size of Dylan's grandfather's penis?

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
Can't wait for any of this to happen. Only have to sit out a couple more decades! :poop:

Reactions: t3alqdansam

Hlextor

May 6, 2017
Pregnancy in the filthy route won´t happen. STD? Nope. Really? :)
That would be new to me.
And Liam will not cheat. It was planned at the beginning of AWAM. That's why this scene with his boss's daughter, where he buys lingerie for her and is caught by Sophia and Patricia.

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
I also drew attention to this phrase and in this regard, I wonder if someday in the future L&P will tell us how Sophia knew what size of Dylan's grandfather's penis?
Maybe she found out from her mother just like Ellie knows about her father's size or maybe it was just an assumption because Liam is average but Dylan is big so by method of elimination she decides it can't be because of Liam and goes for the next logical reasoning.

xy22

Sep 16, 2020
Hello guys, can someone help me?
can't open the .rar on linux, does anyone else have this issue?

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Pregnancy in the filthy route won´t happen. STD? Nope. Really? :)
That would be new to me.
And Liam will not cheat. It was planned at the beginning of AWAM. That's why this scene with his boss's daughter, where he buys lingerie for her and is caught by Sophia and Patricia.
I know that Liam will not cheat and concerning the STD it has never been mentioned and the pregnancy(not including Liam)could have a interesting out come.
I never meant these things to be in the game (STD/pregnancy) I just thought it could be interesting.
I don't recall any other game where the wife got pregnant by somebody other than her husband.

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 466 Votes