Poser_Voyeur

Nov 14, 2020
It was almost clearer a year ago than it is now to guess how far Sophi would fall. After the tutoring scene all bets are off as far as I'm concerned. While there's no chance that players can sleep with all potential partners in one playthrough, I do think it's possible that Sophia has numerous one-night stands. A great example will be if Sophia sleeps with the mailman or any character equally uninvolved in the story. If she sleeps with someone like him, then I think we should expect a fuck-fest by the end of the game.
Its that balancing act - I don't want to see Sophia having sex with every single person she interacts with. But I could easily reel off 10-12 names at least that I would like to see Sophia have sex with, even if need 4-5 playthroughs to see them all.

• Red Heart
Reactions: mulerider

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Sex. If Sophia and the mailmen have sex then anyone and everyone is fair game. But the mailman will probably come late (no pun intended) so he'd be a bad barometer. The better example would maybe be Aiden having sex with Sophia in the next five or so tasks. If he does that, then, wow, wild times.
It could be anything from flashing her bits
Sex. If Sophia and the mailmen have sex then anyone and everyone is fair game. But the mailman will probably come late (no pun intended) so he'd be a bad barometer. The better example would maybe be Aiden having sex with Sophia in the next five or so tasks. If he does that, then, wow, wild times.
It could be anything from flashing her bits to rubbing up against him

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
A pregnancy (scare) seems likely.
The STD is funny and gross, but I don't think L&P will go that direction.

A more traditional curve ball would be something like Liam discovering that Sophia is cheating, but he's into it.
I think that you could find that it is Dylan who is into that type of things.
Also if/when Liam/Sophia do the "Swingers" scene and this could improves his stamina(he lasts longer) but I wonder if this is somehow connected to Sophia having to fight to get her husband back?

Atton563

Co-Developer of Elite Garden
Game Developer
Feb 22, 2019
Sophia gains Filthy points and Patricia her own points.
I think the event although it's Sam's, if it counts points for Patricia will be important for Sunday at the ranch. We'll see but I think you'll have to accept this event, Sam, in order to get the maximum for Sunday.
According to this teaser, with the two glued together, Patricia will score points to her right, so to get the maximum for Patricia I think we need to do this event.
But Sam didn't gain any points during the fashion show even though he would have got a ton if it was his event that's because it was a Dylan event, so maybe we need a certain amount of patrica points like you need to invite Sam to the fashion show to let her grind on Sophia but she likely won't gain any of her own points from this event. Also for people playing the Lesbian only route they would be forced into doing sam events, can't see that going over very well with a certian cat.

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
Its that balancing act - I don't want to see Sophia having sex with every single person she interacts with. But I could easily reel off 10-12 names at least that I would like to see Sophia have sex with, even if need 4-5 playthroughs to see them all.
And what are your preferences? I would like to know the names from your list.

Reactions: mulerider

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
But Sam didn't gain any points during the fashion show even though he would have got a ton if it was his event that's because it was a Dylan event, so maybe we need a certain amount of patrica points like you need to invite Sam to the fashion show to let her grind on Sophia but she likely won't gain any of her own points from this event. Also for people playing the Lesbian only route they would be forced into doing sam events, can't see that going over very well with a certian cat.
That's a question for L&P. Will Patricia/lesbian earn points?
But, Sam in Modelling Scene wasn't too active, let's say a passive one. Here, I think, Patricia asks Sophia to dance. I hope :ROFLMAO:.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
That's a question for L&P. Will Patricia/lesbian earn points?
But, Sam in Modelling Scene wasn't too active, let's say a passive one. Here, I think, Patricia asks Sophia to dance. I hope :ROFLMAO:.
Maybe the “Lily of the valley” looking barmaid gets in the middle of their dance and starts kissing Sophia & making Patricia jealous as they both compete to seduce her

• Love
Reactions: nexer

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
So just 2 updates per year so... we will see the end of the story by the end of the world?
AWAM is supposed to end at playable day 30 if I remember correctly, and right now we're at day 13, right (I keep forgetting)? Anyway, we're getting 1 playable day (at most) per year, so the best case scenario would be 2038. But knowing L&P I'd assume it's closer to 2045.

So yes, never.

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
So just 2 updates per year so... we will see the end of the story by the end of the world?

Is there a link to full story of this VN? or is it original work of the L&P?
Original and not yet fully written.

If you want more info you need to let us know about your avatar :ROFLMAO: :sneaky: Looks like a photo and the twins are gorgeous :love:
Anyone who says the boobs in the games aren't realistic is lying. Your avatar is proof (y)

Reactions: Bane71

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021

Is there a link to full story of this VN? or is it original work of the L&P?
Unfortunately I, and others, believe he is writing this as we chat. So no, there is not a story to read.

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes