Bishop Robert

Feb 14, 2018
A year and a half per playable day, and 3 - 4 playable days to the "wild" event is closer to 5 - 6 years
Ah I see my mistake, looking back at the link not all the planned events for day 14 and 15 are there so I made an assumption with barely any information.

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
At this rate we will get to the "wild event" in what? Three years? Going by the two updates per year.
Speculation here & on the fan art thread over the latest teaser/spoiler, which to me & many others is just a blur, suggests that something "wild" could happen at the concert. Even the blur seems to show that Sophia & Patricia have chosen to dance provocatively in the bar & put themselves on display for the discerning gentlemen of that establishment.

I don't propose to go again through the various reasons I thought the romper was a bad choice, or the sheer stupidity of Sophia putting those beach balls in the shop window but the crowd chanting, "show us your tits" does seem very plausible to me, as to a lesser extent, does Patricia obliging by lifting Sophia's top up or down, which has been suggested as a response.

I noticed a strange thing over the last month, speaking as someone who has defended the blackmail & coercion in what is after all a corruption game. Righteous indignation & howls of protest regarding the activities of Aiden & Bennett, (remember him?), these I've tried to defend against & counter on numerous occasions. I don't just defend but actively enjoy what the scurrilous pair get up to. Sometimes I've felt like part of a tiny minority. Now, ironically, it's me who doesn't care for the possible, even probable consequences of the sister's activities, or their seemingly naive gyration into real danger, while the majority of fans appear to have no undue worries about the situation.

This is because what could happen in such a setting, with such a well-knit group to encourage each other & demand more & more, would be at an entirely different level & I mean BAD. Now of course we've been assured that there will be no rape in this game but there are things arguably just as bad or worse that can happen with all the ingredients present. It wouldn't follow on from the art class, that's certain. Once more back to my younger years but I'll give you 3 guesses what can be done with a beer bottle & a crowd of inebriated men & NO I wasn't one of the perpetrators but I knew the woman it happened to. It's about realism, yet again. This is probably one time when it's better that we no longer seem to have it in AWAM.

Last edited:
Aug 16, 2021
Not just that, but are people still going to be interested in the game in 5+ years?
I do not care if its 5 years or more I think I will play this game till the day it gets abandoned or the dev decides to do a rushed ending. I'm a non patreon, so of course, the patreons may feel differently.
Just saying.
After this update, I'm not expecting anything decent content-wise for around 2 years.
Since I know you like mainly lesbian content, if by "decent" you only mean lesbian events then I have to strongly disagree.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I do not care if its 5 years or more I think I will play this game till the day it gets abandoned or the dev decides to do a rushed ending. I'm a non patreon, so of course, the patreons may feel differently.
Just saying.

Since I know you like mainly lesbian content, if by "decent" you only mean lesbian events then I have to strongly disagree.
I'm also taking into consideration the predominant Dylan fans and the fact that the next Sophia/Dylan event isn't until the evening. So a year and a half away.

And that significant progress on the hetero route isn't going to be made until the "wild" event on playable day 16.

So no, I'm not just talking about lesbian events.

Bishop Robert

Feb 14, 2018
Speculation here & on the fan art thread over the latest teaser/spoiler, which to me & many others is just a blur, suggests that something "wild" could happen at the concert. Even the blur seems to show that Sophia & Patricia have chosen to dance provocatively in the bar & put themselves on display for the discerning gentlemen of that establishment.

I don't propose to go again through the various reasons I thought the romper was a bad choice, or the sheer stupidity of Sophia putting those beach balls in the shop window but the crowd chanting, "show us your tits" does seem very plausible to me, as to a lesser extent, does Patricia obliging by lifting Sophia's top up or down, which has been suggested as a response.

I noticed a strange thing over the last month, speaking as someone who has defended the blackmail & coercion in what is after all a corruption game. Righteous indignation & howls of protest regarding the activities of Aiden & Bennett, (remember him?), these I've tried to defend against & counter on numerous occasions. I don't just defend but actively enjoy what the scurrilous pair get up to. Sometimes I've felt like part of a tiny minority. Now, ironically, it's me who doesn't care for the possible, even probable consequences of the sister's activities, or their seemingly naive gyration into real danger, while the majority of fans appear to have no undue worries about the situation.

This is because what could happen in such a setting, with such a well-knit group to encourage each other & demand more & more, would be at an entirely different level & I mean BAD. Now of course we've been assured that there will be no rape in this game but there are things arguably just as bad or worse that can happen with all the ingredients present. It wouldn't follow on from the art class, that's certain. Once more back to my younger years but I'll give you 3 guesses what can be done with a beer bottle & a crowd of inebriated men & NO I wasn't one of the perpetrators but I knew the woman it happened to. It's about realism, yet again. This is probably one time when it's better that we no longer seem to have it in AWAM.
If anything wild happens in the next update it has to between Sam and Sophia. The most I can see happening with Pat would be either her or Sophia flashing at the bar. Whether its by one of them being drunk or Pat just opening up Sophias top forcefully. I say this with no knowledge of what the teaser latest was.

I don't mind Bennett but I don't care for Bennett, he is the one person (regarding possibly flings/sexual-interactions) I have less interest in than Emma. But if a day were to come where say, he got a BJ from Sophia than a thumbs up and prayer from me. Aiden on the other hand I didn't care much for till the Art event which boosted him up in my ranks.

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
The most I can see happening with Pat would be either her or Sophia flashing at the bar. Whether its by one of them being drunk or Pat just opening up Sophias top forcefully. I say this with no knowledge of what the teaser latest was.
That's what worries me. If it does happen & all we get is Sophia partially enjoying public exposure again, it will be one of the most unrealistic scenes so far, to rank alongside taking the subway at night after being warned about the city by Patricia & the daft drive to the workplace for a shower, having just had a bath. I hope something different happens.

Scarlet56

Oct 13, 2019
I don't like the end of day 13.
3 possible choices so 2 lost routes?
Since the Ellie/Dylan story is a bonus, I imagine it's an L&P addition. (Wasn't that part of the main story?)
If so, I would have preferred to have a choice among those offered on the evening of day 13.
My choice + the Ellie/Dylan bonus.
Here unfortunately the choices are "or" and not "and".
That's a shame.

Hlextor

May 6, 2017
Since the Ellie/Dylan story is a bonus, I imagine it's an L&P addition. (Wasn't that part of the main story?)
If so, I would have preferred to have a choice among those offered on the evening of day 13.
That's a shame.
You have to decide for Dylan at noon whether to take the Ellie or the Sophia path. This will result in a Dylan/Sophia -or- Dylan/Ellie event in the evening. Unfortunately, you can't have both. Last I checked, L&P doesn't want a harem for Dylan. Whether his pledgers disagree remains to be seen.

Emma is no choice for me.

VanDarkBalls

Sep 17, 2021
That's a shame.
The problem in general is that there is a huge variability, it is quite difficult to develop a branched route without a team, it's just crazy, but this is already a hackneyed topic. When I realized that literally my entire gameplay takes 2-3 minutes, I started going through all the routes :)

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
The problem in general is that there is a huge variability, it is quite difficult to develop a branched route without a team, it's just crazy, but this is already a hackneyed topic. When I realized that literally my entire gameplay takes 2-3 minutes, I started going through all the routes :)
How do you only get 2 - 3 minutes for your entire gameplay? Just the content that everyone got last update is 10 minutes at least.

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
That's what worries me. If it does happen & all we get is Sophia partially enjoying public exposure again, it will be one of the most unrealistic scenes so far, to rank alongside taking the subway at night after being warned about the city by Patricia & the daft drive to the workplace for a shower, having just had a bath. I hope something different happens.
I agree with you on this. It will indeed be very unrealistic if she exhibits her breasts to the people at the bar. Even getting upto dance intimately with Patricia in her romper ( specifically her boob pockets ) Infront of those scary looking men in an unfamiliar bar would need a believable explanation.
The going to school for a bath was a bit of stretch indeed, almost like how compulsive or addicted people can't control themselves, she could have just gone to amber's house for it.

The subway one is still believable to me. In a new city maybe she was not aware that subways can get so empty at around that time. In my city even the last ones are pretty full. Also in general most cities are said to be dangerous at night but you still see people out. I more reasons to be believe it wasn't unrealistic but that's not our discussion.
Hopefully whatever happens at the bar is not a stretch and can be explained in a realistic manner.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I agree with you on this. It will indeed be very unrealistic if she exhibits her breasts to the people at the bar. Even getting upto dance intimately with Patricia in her romper ( specifically her boob pockets ) Infront of those scary looking men in an unfamiliar bar would need a believable explanation.
The going to school for a bath was a bit of stretch indeed, almost like how compulsive or addicted people can't control themselves, she could have just gone to amber's house for it.

The subway one is still believable to me. In a new city maybe she was not aware that subways can get so empty at around that time. In my city even the last ones are pretty full. Also in general most cities are said to be dangerous at night but you still see people out. I more reasons to be believe it wasn't unrealistic but that's not our discussion.
Hopefully whatever happens at the bar is not a stretch and can be explained in a realistic manner.
Sophia was completely aware of how dangerous the subway is. Patricia told her - it's the reason she has a gun. That's what makes the subway scene unbelievable. The only reason for the scene at all is L&P hinting at rape content further down the line.

Reactions: mulerider

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I'm not sure Sophia will ever get raped... This does not fit the story at least at this level of progression. However, it is obvious that more content of blackmailing is on the way and not only on Aiden's route...
Rape has already been ruled out by L&P. But task #3 was awfully close, since Aiden went out of his way to hide his identity so that Sophia would allow him to grope her.

And technically the second side job counts as rape too, since the boys are under the age of consent. If this was real life instead of a game, Sophia would have been jailed for what she did.

L&P will probably find some way to rationalise whatever content he is planning.

I'm still expecting something stupid like the bikers getting their floppies and L&P calling it a "hot hetero event".

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
My best bet for the upcoming bar scenes is that Sophia will get drunk before she goes wild. She can expose her boobs after losing herself in alcohol and music. This may also help accelerating the following events in the story...
As I say that's what worries me. Two gorgeous unaccompanied women, (the band are not their dates), with one of them dressed in a romper which makes her ridiculously oversized breasts look like ripe water-melons before she even moves, dancing provocatively in front of a bar full of hardened drinkers. What could possibly go wrong?

I have a feeling that this will be a major flight of fantasy on the Dev's part & whatever happens will need a bigger than usual suspension of disbelief. Sophia's very appearance already requires this from me. I just hope that I'm wrong about this event & to think, I was looking forward to it.

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes