nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
We want realism in a plot that can't be real initially, reality isn't interesting, you can't have significant events in your life three (at least) times a day, every day, why L&P not bring realism, Sofia just goes to work and... nothing happens - it's not interesting, but we demand realism in an unrealistic situation... And if anything, every metro station always has a security or service... Just watching the story)
Exactly, for Sophia boring days when nothing exciting happens are forbidden :ROFLMAO:
Poor thing, at this rate she'll die of a heart attack or stroke :confused:

Jack Adams

Mar 1, 2019
What do we do when the adult friend (early 20) takes the minor friend to the whores? This of course after much pleading:confused:, and there they run into 30-something-year-old ladies.
Good question. By the law (which is separate from our laymen opinions here) the 30-somethings are guilty of rape, and contributing to the delinquency of a minor (possibly extortion if they took money) etc...
Oddly, the early 20's friend could get off scot-free as there are newer laws that allow for sexual activity with minors if the age difference is less than some threshold.

Reactions: Sabertooth__

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
Good question. By the law (which is separate from our laymen opinions here) the 30-somethings are guilty of rape, and contributing to the delinquency of a minor (possibly extortion if they took money) etc...
Oddly, the early 20's friend could get off scot-free as there are newer laws that allow for sexual activity with minors if the age difference is less than some threshold.
According to this graph and respecting the laws, young people have it complicated. When they see a pussy they first have to look at the age of the pussy :unsure:
1632147350220.png

Reactions: Orfus

Orfus

Dec 7, 2020
At leisure, it will be necessary to study the norms of the criminal law of the state in which the fictional city of San Alejo is located, suddenly I get there by work, gentlemen, in different countries the concept of rape and plants, and ages are dictated by different in criminal law, the dispute is useless.

• Red Heart
Reactions: mulerider
Aug 16, 2021
And again back to the old topic, Sofia does not make a single choice on her own (not to mention the fictionality of the character), all the choices are made only by the player, that is, you, what stupidity we are talking about...
At this stage I will not be surprised if Alley_Cat decides to play the first RPG version of AWAM and finds any bug in it.
Sorry Alley_cat, but you are acting very strange.
I respect that you have lost interest in the game, but the subway thing that you are calling dumb is something that has been there even when you had interest in the game and I think you are taking it too far which seems unfair.

joaco96

May 27, 2017
You have to decide for Dylan at noon whether to take the Ellie or the Sophia path. This will result in a Dylan/Sophia -or- Dylan/Ellie event in the evening. Unfortunately, you can't have both. Last I checked, L&P doesn't want a harem for Dylan. Whether his pledgers disagree remains to be seen.

Emma is no choice for me.
Is this confirmed? I mean, in this update if we reject ellie's path will we have a scene with sophie?

Hlextor

May 6, 2017
Is this confirmed? I mean, in this update if we reject ellie's path will we have a scene with sophie?
As it stands right now, yes. If you (Dylan) choose Ellie, you're ruling out the path with Sophia. And vice versa. But who knows. We're talking about an evening event, which we'll probably be seeing in early 2023. And until then, this story can be rewritten again. Sophia, Dylan and Ellie ... who doesn't wish a threesome here? Ok, I know a few around here.

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
I believe the subway is not total BS because thousands of people everyday even in this day and age use subways.

Okay, I don't know about your place but I recently have started staying in a new city and had to use subways for the first time. You have to start somewhere. Plus since numerous people use subways on a daily basis it is a lot safer I feel.

Sophia firstly didn't expect to be so late. Secondly the general assumptions are that the subway stations are full or have people, especially in a glamorous city like the one L&P is presenting. Or the assumption that subways are safe to use can also come from her experiences in her previous city, the subways never must have been a trouble for her and so it seems like a casual option to take.

This is more like lesson learnt for Sophia to not take the subways this late in this city.
She came from a small city to the big city. I have lived all over the world with the exception of Antarctica (No mass public transport other than aircraft helping you escape) and Africa. I am very capable of defending myself. I never put myself in a situation where I need to do that. It is stupid. There are many places with fine public transport. I do not assume that. Not when there are clear and safer alternatives.

So, here I am Sophia. A gorgeous, model quality woman, in a new, huge city, and I am just going to ASSUME everything is OK. You plan safety first. And I am sure that the Subway does not go to her front door. Uber and Lyft and yellow cab and checker cab et al do!

Now many people travel the Subways all the time. You are correct. It is like the wildebeest. They travel at the same times (it is called rush hour) and there is safety in numbers. Ridership drops like a rock outside these hours especially, in the dark. Also fewer people need to travel then since the days events are mostly over. Since she was much later than expected what should she do? Hmmm call a damn cab! Your assumption of a full Subway 24/7 is wrong. The Tube is not that way the Paris and Moscow metros are not that way, Don't even think New York, Chicago, DC or Philly. You can hear the pin drop after rush hour.

Is this game absolute to reality? Obviously not. Can we accept some pushes to achieve a certain outcome? The consensus seems yes. Does that mean we give L&P a pass when it is BS? Why do we have to? It is his claim to class and realism that attracted my initial play. He is constantly violating that claim or stretching the boundaries of belief as to exceed the best bungee cord. Why give him the benefit of the doubt in every situation? Call BS when it is? Damn Biker Bar!

I imagine you have not watched "Taken" with Liam Neeson. Unfortunately, more true that the world wants to admit.

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
And again back to the old topic, Sofia does not make a single choice on her own (not to mention the fictionality of the character), all the choices are made only by the player, that is, you, what stupidity we are talking about...
BS! The CHOICES are the ones given by L&P. He wrote the story and he wrote the CHOICES. He is the one that set the scenario and the end results of each CHOICE. We experience the story he is telling. When his story exceeds credible bounds it was the story he wrote. I did not write the story I looked at the path he designed. I went down the paths (Oh how many are there) he laid out for the player. Did I think the subway event was believable? NO! Do not foist his failures of story telling on our CHOICES. The concept it is our CHOICE is ephemeral at best. It is his story in each and every element. It is his CHOICE.

Damn Biker Bar!

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
At this stage I will not be surprised if Alley_Cat decides to play the first RPG version of AWAM and finds any bug in it.
Sorry Alley_cat, but you are acting very strange.
I respect that you have lost interest in the game, but the subway thing that you are calling dumb is something that has been there even when you had interest in the game and I think you are taking it too far which seems unfair.
First thought was Rocket Propelled Grenade (RPG). I crack myself up! And I have run a DnD dungeaon.

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
As it stands right now, yes. If you (Dylan) choose Ellie, you're ruling out the path with Sophia. And vice versa. But who knows. We're talking about an evening event, which we'll probably be seeing in early 2023. And until then, this story can be rewritten again. Sophia, Dylan and Ellie ... who doesn't wish a threesome here? Ok, I know a few around here.
and in the end how many path Dylan got? sophie/Ellie/Emma/Marie/Amber and maybe Claire/Chistine :unsure:. interesting we will choice Sophie or Ellie.

Bishop Robert

Feb 14, 2018
That's what worries me. If it does happen & all we get is Sophia partially enjoying public exposure again, it will be one of the most unrealistic scenes so far, to rank alongside taking the subway at night after being warned about the city by Patricia & the daft drive to the workplace for a shower, having just had a bath. I hope something different happens.
If you want more with Pat who honestly is my fav female both homosexually (with Sophia) and heterosexually (With Big D) then you have to wait for this Ranch event, which I'm just guessing will lead to Sophia being teased all day till they are told they have to share a bed, to which something will happen.

mad_hungarian

Apr 17, 2021
If you want more with Pat who honestly is my fav female both homosexually (with Sophia) and heterosexually (With Big D) then you have to wait for this Ranch event, which I'm just guessing will lead to Sophia being teased all day till they are told they have to share a bed, to which something will happen.
Sorry for jumping in and trying to catch up...who is Big D?

• Sad
Reactions: nexer

Bishop Robert

Feb 14, 2018
Anyone have a character they hope bangs Sophia but likely won't?

I gotta tell ya I really hope the Mailman gets some.

• Haha
Reactions: nexer
3.20 star(s) 466 Votes