sophpa

Sep 18, 2021
Guys who can help me to get the spoiler image from the shell? I`ve already done some work but i need help of artist or who knows in images more than me

VanDarkBalls

Sep 17, 2021
L&P never forgets the fantasies...that sophia imagines in the game...at the beginning of game she thought about 2 cocks

View attachment 1409980 View attachment 1409982
In the previous update her dream came true..
View attachment 1409983
Although she thought of getting fucked by 2 dicks ..but holding 2dicks is a good beginning...i hope that she blowjob these 2 boys....next time and show her tits
Most likely, these 3 will touch and crumple Sofia's tits, a blowjob will happen much later

Jul 1, 2019
Imagen everyone that plays M&W donates $5 to L&P instead of begging for his work for free ...

Is like your boss at work telling you, that you working for free for that week after busting your ass at work ..

..i doubt anyone wants to work for free...?? Right???

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Imagen everyone that plays M&W donates $5 to L&P instead of begging for his work for free ...

Is like your boss at work telling you, that you working for free for that week after busting your ass at work ..

..i doubt anyone wants to work for free...?? Right???
Volunteering for free at one job actually lead to the best paid job of my career. When a paid job became available, they wrote the job description and organised it so that I was the only applicant.

And some of my deepest and longest friendships came from volunteering.

But seriously, playing nice with possible patrons by not hiding "teasers" can only benefit L&P. Instead some of us that have been around long enough know that the teaser isn't worth becoming a patron for. The update likely isn't worth becoming a patron for. For me, the last one certainly wasn't even worth downloading for free. I only did it so I could update my walkthrough.

When there's content that still makes AWAM unique, I might consider being a patron. But with the pace updates are coming out, I'm already starting to see better characters, with better language in other games.

Which is sad. I might only enjoy a small fraction of the game (and bitch about the rest far too much), but what I do enjoy, is almost perfect.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
If Sophia and her sister are dancing together In a biker bar, it won’t take long before they start chanting “Show us your tits” and they buy shots for them and want to dance with them each. Then Sammy will get flustered and mess up the songs being jealous that he’s not dancing with her

mulerider

Donor
Apr 9, 2020
If Sophia and her sister are dancing together In a biker bar, it won’t take long before they start chanting “Show us your tits” and they buy shots for them and want to dance with them each. Then Sammy will get flustered and mess up the songs being jealous that he’s not dancing with her
Yeah but thats being realistic , and we know this VN is NO WAY realistic

Reactions: Old Dog

Ginji

Lightning Emperor
Donor
May 14, 2017
Not technically true, we can search each other’s posting history and etc. not that I’ve ever bothered.
feel free to do so,im no saint here.i have made bad posts in the past and if i have offended you i appologise,i love this game even supported it for a while but one has to draw a line on ones return.i really hope this game fullfills its potential but its way to drawn out for me.best of luck to l+p going forward:)(y)

TommyTuba

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
That's entirely up to your taste.

Only the Nat event. And then nothing playable day 13.

I'm more preferring games like DDoS at the moment. Similar characters, but the dialogue is far more fun. And the bar scene in the recent update adds a second threesome between the MC, her Mom, and her friend.
What’s DDoS?

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
Well, it's just because Liam was replaced by his son. Liam was originally made to be the second main character, now it's Dylan.
i wonder if Liam would cheat sophie with his sexy coworkers or Ellie/Patricia/Amber :unsure:

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes