nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
Anna may be even more over the top than Sophia. Playing these games and browsing this forum has really given me insights into the male gaze. Fascinating stuff.
If I were you, I would not turn the opinions expressed in the forum into a lemma.
For my taste they are too romantic and platonic and it's quite possible that this game has gathered all romantics, or why not the last romantics :ROFLMAO: . You would draw general conclusions on a particular case which would be a mistake

raavan1

Apr 26, 2020
Here's the teaser :ROFLMAO: (from )

View attachment 1409640

Feels like Sophia and Patricia (the greenish patch?) dancing together between the round tables as KillJoys said.

If you reduce the size and squint your eyes... :D
View attachment 1409640

The lights of the bar may change a bit the color of the dresses, here for reference
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Can any one please show this image..

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
Anna may be even more over the top than Sophia. Playing these games and browsing this forum has really given me insights into the male gaze. Fascinating stuff.
Give L&P a while longer & he may deploy the foot-pump to inflatable Sophia again. I wouldn't read too much into the male preferences revealed by the characters pictured. These two are the wet-dream fodder of a hormonal 14 year old. At least Anna defies gravity in her early 20s but Sophia will need to see a chiropractor in a few years, if she maintains her DDs.

Reactions: Old Dog

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
Can a teenager differentiate between infatuation and love? I would say 99 % can't. Is L&P capturing this well by intent or just shit happens and he is lucky. Once again I disagree on the deceit concept. You can't stand the discussion with Dylan where Sam merely states the obvious. She is the hottest Milf. Does he love her? In his mind maybe. He is sure hot to trot for her and apparently always has been. Is he able to express this to Dylan. No way! Dylan would go ballistic. He has to express his love of her appearance in a way most teenage boys talk about women, girls. He cannot reveal to Dylan his real feelings.

Maybe Sam is just Bloefeld in his formative years. I don't think so. So we disagree.
He might not be able to differentiate but as I have been saying this isn't about what Sam is feeling in the story and more of an outside perspective of the audience and of the writer writing this story. In the story he maybe can't differentiate but we can.

The deceit thing has nothing to do with Dylan. The deceit I refer to is him acting all good Infront of Sophia and talking all about how hot she physically is behind her back. Bringing alcohol when she didn't ask for it, continuously acting as helpless kid Infront of her to gain sympathy and move forward. As a guy to another guy do you actually buy those lines of him being unable to sleep at night and continuously having dreams about her and whatever else he said during that time just because he saw her dressed in her bra. Him trying to push the guilt onto Sophia for standing in her own balcony and even though most of the times it is him who is peeping on her.

You talk about a fantasy scenario stating that maybe he is talking like that to get through to Dylan and actually does not feel that way whereas L&P has never hinted at anything like that. It was clear and simple when we got to see Sam's actual thoughts which he can never reveal to Sophia as he talked to Dylan. Infact in the pool scene with Amber Sam emphasized on physical contact with Sophia to show Dylan up, with your explanation there was no need for him to do that at the pool, Dylan already has acknowledged Sophia's beauty, so there was no need to behave like that, even if he did he didn't have to emphasize on it Infront of dylan knowing full well that it is pissing him off.

The terms he used would trigger a son far more than if he whole heartedly said that he feels he is love with his mother. This statement could be taken casually by Dylan. Not statements like "her ass looks tasty" or whatever other things he said.

Last edited:

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Bunch of cucks :ROFLMAO: :LOL:
Teaser posted and L&P sees this and throw a tantrum and out go all of his toys from his pram and we get a very long winded post off him after he has kicked his cat a round the room a few times.
The consequences being that he now has to take time off from the game to take the cat to the vet thus delaying the game even longer.
Think how the cat would feel?

BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM

Jun 25, 2017
Teaser posted and L&P sees this and throw a tantrum and out go all of his toys from his pram and we get a very long winded post off him after he has kicked his cat a round the room a few times.
The consequences being that he now has to take time off from the game to take the cat to the vet thus delaying the game even longer.
Think how the cat would feel?
what toys does he give anyway?
People comply and he still puts out shit teasers and then goes a month vacation lmao

respect is a 2 way street, he's all failed promises.

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes