Alex kryle

Jan 9, 2021
L&P never forgets the fantasies...that sophia imagines in the game...at the beginning of game she thought about 2 cocks

Screenshot_2021-09-18-12-30-45-076_org.a.wife.and.mother.the66.jpg Screenshot_2021-09-18-13-08-32-973_org.a.wife.and.mother.the66.jpg
In the previous update her dream came true..
Screenshot_2021-09-18-12-16-41-802_org.a.wife.and.mother2.the66.jpg
Although she thought of getting fucked by 2 dicks ..but holding 2dicks is a good beginning...i hope that she blowjob these 2 boys....next time and show her tits

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
There is no doubt about sophia being filthy and corrupt... For cathy and andy event to continue as a cuckold event ...liam must also be cheating ....
View attachment 1410013 View attachment 1410031 View attachment 1410018 View attachment 1410019 View attachment 1410020 View attachment 1410021 View attachment 1410022
Cathys behaviour with liam shows that cathy might also be corrupt....and which will make liam also cheating on his wife.... View attachment 1410024 View attachment 1410026 View attachment 1410027
Why cuckold. There is no need for that. Especially when the option to meet them is available on the good wife route as well, even Liam looking at Cathy's breast is not a criteria. If anything it is more likely going to be a swinger route, hence involving the consent of both Sophia and Liam. If Liam somehow is shown to not agree then there won't be any route, it will only at max be a one time event of Sophia secretly joining Andy and Cathy later in the game.

roro

May 29, 2017
Seems like the band plays romantic song, allowing the girls to dance slow and tight with each other, giving the audience something to look at.

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: nexer

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
He might not be able to differentiate but as I have been saying this isn't about what Sam is feeling in the story and more of an outside perspective of the audience and of the writer writing this story. In the story he maybe can't differentiate but we can.

The deceit thing has nothing to do with Dylan. The deceit I refer to is him acting all good Infront of Sophia and talking all about how hot she physically is behind her back. Bringing alcohol when she didn't ask for it, continuously acting as helpless kid Infront of her to gain sympathy and move forward. As a guy to another guy do you actually buy those lines of him being unable to sleep at night and continuously having dreams about her and whatever else he said during that time just because he saw her dressed in her bra. Him trying to push the guilt onto Sophia for standing in her own balcony and even though most of the times it is him who is peeping on her.

You talk about a fantasy scenario stating that maybe he is talking like that to get through to Dylan and actually does not feel that way whereas L&P has never hinted at anything like that. It was clear and simple when we got to see Sam's actual thoughts which he can never reveal to Sophia as he talked to Dylan. Infact in the pool scene with Amber Sam emphasized on physical contact with Sophia to show Dylan up, with your explanation there was no need for him to do that at the pool, Dylan already has acknowledged Sophia's beauty, so there was no need to behave like that, even if he did he didn't have to emphasize on it Infront of dylan knowing full well that it is pissing him off.

The terms he used would trigger a son far more than if he whole heartedly said that he feels he is love with his mother. This statement could be taken casually by Dylan. Not statements like "her ass looks tasty" or whatever other things he said.
Like I said we agree to disagree. If you want to keep flailing at your view then do so. I disagree with YOUR interpretation. That is the crux of the issue. YOU need to accept that. I do not accept YOUR view. Pretty simple. The point I was making was YOUR view is not sacrosanct. If YOU do not understand that it is YOUR problem not mine. When YOU claim to be balanced and not forcing YOUR point of view that is usually a good sign YOU are doing exactly that.

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
There is no doubt about sophia being filthy and corrupt... For cathy and andy event to continue as a cuckold event ...liam must also be cheating ....
View attachment 1410013 View attachment 1410031 View attachment 1410018 View attachment 1410019 View attachment 1410020 View attachment 1410021 View attachment 1410022
Cathys behaviour with liam shows that cathy might also be corrupt....and which will make liam also cheating on his wife.... View attachment 1410024 View attachment 1410026 View attachment 1410027
L&P has said Liam doesn't cheat, and he works a lot. However, If Liam doesn't cheat, then from what I have read and seen already, I believe he lies which could be worse than cheating in the Filthy path based on the reader's choices. The lies could be the catalyst that "straw that breaks the camel's back" with Sophia. Gambling is part of that lie.

The Cathy/Andy is more likely "Swingers" than a cuckold. L&P has hinted about this through comments, and you should be able to pick up the hints in the story, which can be subtle. You have to remember that L&P likes to use multiple sexual themes in this novel.

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
The Cathy/Andy is more likely "Swingers" than a cuckold. L&P has hinted about this through comments, and you should be able to pick up the hints in the story, which can be subtle. You have to remember that L&P likes to use multiple sexual themes in this novel.
Here we have an interesting situation, if Sophia walks away from the wedding dress choice Liam's interest in Cathy is obvious. There would be a difference between continuing with Aiden or not, a major difference, which makes me wonder if there will be a Liam/Cathy route separate from a possible "Swingers".

And going on speculation, it's possible that Liam will get to Cathy's house early and she'll be alone and Andy will show up later, depending on Aiden's tasks on/off.

Last edited:

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
Here we have an interesting situation, if Sophia walks away from the wedding dress choice Liam's interest in Cathy is clear. There would be a difference between continuing with Aiden or not, a major difference, which makes me wonder if there will be a Liam/Cathy route separate from a possible "Swingers".
Considering L&P said Liam will not cheat, take that comment for what it's worth; I don't see a Liam/Cathy route unless it has to do with "Swingers or Wife Swap." If you play both Aiden's Path or stay at the Wedding Shop with Sophia, it ends the same that they will meet at Cathy/Andy place. This Cathy/Andy event could be the build-up to that point until the reader can proceed with it or turn it down, like the other choices you get in the novel. But L&P has been known not to be forthcoming/truthful in information, so he could have changed his mind and allow Liam to cheat. Who knows at this point.

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
Considering L&P said Liam will not cheat, take that comment for what it's worth; I don't see a Liam/Cathy route unless it has to do with "Swingers or Wife Swap." If you play both Aiden's Path or stay at the Wedding Shop with Sophia, it ends the same that they will meet at Cathy/Andy place. This Cathy/Andy event could be the build-up to that point until the reader can proceed with it or turn it down, like the other choices you get in the novel. But L&P has been known not to be forthcoming/truthful in information, so he could have changed his mind and allow Liam to cheat. Who knows at this point.
This "will not cheat" is important. So, Liam does not and will not cheat (y)

I have to say this disappoints me, it means Liam's sex drive is down.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Dr.SigmundFap

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Teaser posted and L&P sees this and throw a tantrum and out go all of his toys from his pram and we get a very long winded post off him after he has kicked his cat a round the room a few times.
The consequences being that he now has to take time off from the game to take the cat to the vet thus delaying the game even longer.
Think how the cat would feel?
Well this cat is already spending more time in other threads with nicer devs, better content and faster updates. Already admitted I'm mainly here out of curiosity and habit.
Please, post the image, this thread is made to share information. Use the spoiler bottom instead of not posting anything. What's the use of this forum if we don't share anything?
That would be an argument if the teaser was going to reveal anything we pretty much didn't already know. Last time there was a teaser patrons were asked not to divulge, it only confirmed what we already know: that the Sophia/Dylan event was going to be followed by the Nathalie event. But we already knew that from the dialogue at the end of the v.130 update.

Just from the title of the teaser "Shake dat booty", we know it's just going to be Sophia and Patricia dancing. Nothing interesting, since it's not a Patricia event. So there's unlikely to be any actual information worth divulging.

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes