bluehound36

Apr 27, 2017
Please keep it a bit civil. She made a funny point and your reply was BS. No need for an ad hominem attack!
Please don't misrepresent my sarcastic joke. Others make them all the time in every thread, there's no cause for you to try and target me specifically just because you failed to understand it. That's what is not civil. Do try to hold some semblance of good humor? I even went back to add a winking smiley face and thumbs up to that post so hopefully it will be better to understand for anyone that might be confused by it. Intent was not there as you want to claim and i will NOT retract it because i had zero intent. It's a joke, nuff said.

Last edited:
Reactions: Orfus

bluehound36

Apr 27, 2017
I don't like the apostles story at all but the story arc (i.e., sexual advancement) doesn't have to be uniform for every LI. It would feel like robotic and cheap gameplay otherwise. You may have to also look at the advancement of MC for all LIs as a whole. Different pace for each LI makes the story more "realistic."
I'm honestly not even sure why that story was added. He had plenty of content to otherwise work with, it seems like it was nothing more than a means to extend the development time out even further than what should be considered reasonably necessary.

Bishop Robert

Feb 14, 2018
Love when I witness someone backpaddling (not referring to anyone I was talking to).

Anyways I am curious to want the next debate in this thread will be regarding these, useless little bits of the background of story that will lead us to wonder the dimensions of an object or location to do an over-analysis of it.

My personal favorite is still the Sophia's Bag Arc.

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
I'm honestly not even sure why that story was added. He had plenty of content to otherwise work with, it seems like it was nothing more than a means to extend the development time out even further than what should be considered reasonably necessary.
Money. I can only imagine how much money certain people are willing to pay for content like that coming from a talented creator. Wouldn't be surprised if L&P got a bunch of emails from people begging for this type of content. Not my cup of tea, thats for sure.

Bishop Robert

Feb 14, 2018
Money. I can only imagine how much money certain people are willing to pay for content like that coming from a talented creator. Wouldn't be surprised if L&P got a bunch of emails from people begging for this type of content. Not my cup of tea, thats for sure.
Money and flavor.

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
I actually based my statement on the roadmap L&P gave us, not this.

The way I see it is that when you have one of the hottest milfs following your commands a teenage boy will never stop at one task a week or one task in 2 weeks. That's unrealistic on a whole new level. Even if it were a guy who was subservient to Aiden he would use the guy as his slave regularly. He is bully by nature, there's no way he would let off Sophia and only toy around once in 2 weeks.

For Aiden this is no proper decorated scheme. This is fun for him so he doesn't need teams or well organized and thought out plans. Whatever comes to his head, whatever he finds amusing is the task.

Also Sophia goes to school on Wednesday's and Friday's I believe not Tuesday.

Also thinking 12 tasks shouldnt be a giant deal to begin with. There's internet for help even in their world. Also the only reason why we have trouble figuring out the tasks is we don't know the exact extent to which L&P wants to take this storyline. I have mentioned how I like the tasks dynamic so 12 tasks is no big deal for me too. Of course not everyone will agree with my views and the tasks but that is the case even with L&P's thought out and planned tasks. There's no way everyone will ever agree.

I say it will be disproportionate if the tasks are closeby. While the other Storylines are skipping time Aiden's will reach it's finishing point. Like Aiden reaches task 9 while other storylines have only moved 2 events each. The tasks would either have to be made less intense ( which ruins the storyline ) or be spread out like the other Storyline and why I believe that doesn't work is already mentioned at the start.
Well, because I stick to my opinion, I am so underexposed that I would not be able to organize 12 tasks on 12 days in a row even with the help of the Internet. Even with a weekend in between. Therefore, if I were Aiden, breaks would be necessary!

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
I don't like the apostles story at all but the story arc (i.e., sexual advancement) doesn't have to be uniform for every LI. It would feel like robotic and cheap gameplay otherwise. You may have to also look at the advancement of MC for all LIs as a whole. Different pace for each LI makes the story more "realistic."
I think there's a slight misunderstanding of the definition of LIs. I do not consider the apostles LIs because they're too on the periphery. LIs would be Dylan, Aiden, Liam, Alyssa, Ellie, Patricia, etc. The old men, the apostles, Bennett, and others are not, in my opinion, the game's LIs. Sophia may have sex with people besides her LIs, but that doesn't change the fact that they're still periphery characters. So the Apostles advancing so quickly is jarring because it goes against the flow of the story, with characters we barely know, and have a questionable background. It would have been better to let the old men from the nursing home advance with Sophia since we know them better.

But you're right that progress does not need to be uniform between LIs, that would be boring. IMO Dylan will be the final LI to advance with Sophia.

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
I think there's a slight misunderstanding of the definition of LIs. I do not consider the apostles LIs because they're too on the periphery. LIs would be Dylan, Aiden, Liam, Alyssa, Ellie, Patricia, etc. The old men, the apostles, Bennett, and others are not, in my opinion, the game's LIs. Sophia may have sex with people besides her LIs, but that doesn't change the fact that they're still periphery characters. So the Apostles advancing so quickly is jarring because it goes against the flow of the story, with characters we barely know, and have a questionable background. It would have been better to let the old men from the nursing home advance with Sophia since we know them better.

But you're right that progress does not need to be uniform between LIs, that would be boring. IMO Dylan will be the final LI to advance with Sophia.
I think everyone on this phone, plus Liam is a Love Interest of Sophia.

1632252048721.png

The ones that are not on this phone and are cover under Lesbian, Filthy, and Good Wife are more driven by Lust than Love.

Jul 23, 2021

Yup, You are right. I meant anyone who have sexual activities with Sophia by LI. Thanks for your clarification. :)

I agree with you in most of parts. But there were some other NPCs recently introduced with different paces. For example, Larry had the fastest pace at that time but at least I liked the event.

I surely felt the apostle story was uncalled for and almost ruined the other stories. Maybe it's the pace or reader's flavor as the other mentioned. IDK.

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
If you read the text between Sophia and Aiden, He just gives her 12 assignments but there was never a timetable of when the assignment was to happen. I believe he picks and chooses the time the assignments will happen, or how L&P wrote the story.
Exactly. There is nothing, in my limited thought on this, that prevents him from skipping days or weeks. Months maybe a bit challenging. He can do a simple Sophia summarizes her situation to capture any little additions he wants to explain the jump, add detail and he presses on. This would allow her to tell the audience where she is in whatever state of mind, corruption and it could make it more believable, realistic, or at least in line with the real world timeline. Dylan would be a Sophomore in College by now.

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
I can live with this, though cutting Alyssa seems harsh.
Alyssa was the first super accelerated path IMO and I had no issue with it. My reading of the scenario, path, story was that Alyssa and Sophie hit it off immediately and it was a sprint. There was an instant BONDing (Bond, Sophia Bond) that was acceptable to lead to Antonio. So the disappearance of Alyssa has been a disappointment to me as well as you know who. Nyuk nyuk nyuk!

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
Do we have any rough estimate of how many renders are going to be in this update?
It is totally indeterminate. It is all dependent on how wrapped around an axle on an idea L&P gets. Did he need that many renders in the art class to set up Sophia in a certain pose? I think he was channeling his inner Ray Harryhausen and stop action photography.:giggle:

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
Exactly. There is nothing, in my limited thought on this, that prevents him from skipping days or weeks. Months maybe a bit challenging. He can do a simple Sophia summarizes her situation to capture any little additions he wants to explain the jump, add detail and he presses on. This would allow her to tell the audience where she is in whatever state of mind, corruption and it could make it more believable, realistic, or at least in line with the real world timeline. Dylan would be a Sophomore in College by now.
You realize this is a teenager, hormones boiling, who would have the opportunity to sleep with a super lady, plus his own teacher, he being part of a gang.
Do you think patience, a few weeks or even months, might be an option?

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
I don’t know if L&P would do this or not, but I’d love to see Sophia in a dominatrix outfit playing the mistress role. Maybe Aiden could make it one of her 12 tasks she has to work as one in a hotel & Aiden would be the pimp/bodyguard

Reactions: Sabertooth__

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
Please don't misrepresent my sarcastic joke. Others make them all the time in every thread, there's no cause for you to try and target me specifically just because you failed to understand it. That's what is not civil. Do try to hold some semblance of good humor? I even went back to add a winking smiley face and thumbs up to that post so hopefully it will be better to understand for anyone that might be confused by it. Intent was not there as you want to claim and i will NOT retract it because i had zero intent. It's a joke, nuff said.
I appreciate your effort. Your joke failed badly IMO. I know GingerSweetGirl needs no assistance. I wanted you to understand I found it wrong. thank you for your actions.

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes