Bishop Robert

Feb 14, 2018
I believe it’s “eat shit and die”, kind of echoing what I think I’d like to say to Bennett and Aiden.
Isn't the Bennett storyline canned or gonna be canned due to no one caring?

I'd give it some eyes if he was some fat old dude or it was the principal but its just some jabroni.

Last edited:

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
Personally I was expecting alcohol to be involved but not significant. i.e. I am NOT expecting Sophia to get drunk but even one drink may affect her inhibitions.....

I think it was Bane71 who had the email from L&P that could confirm the exact wording.
Hi buddy.
Here is the L&P's answer to my assumptions about Sofia's actions under the influence of alcohol:
Lust & Passion <lust_and_passion@yahoo.com>
Well, with some points you're not even on a bad way. Alcohol probably won't play a role.
Am Sonntag, 27. Juni 2021, 17:30:36

I think his answer can be understood in such a way that alcohol will not play a decisive role, but probably some influence on the situation is possible.

Kheram

Sep 4, 2020
I believe it’s “eat shit and die”, kind of echoing what I think I’d like to say to Bennett and Aiden.
I wonder if I'm the only one reading this phrase with Duke Nukem voice?

I think his answer can be understood in such a way that alcohol will not play a decisive role, but probably some influence on the situation is possible.
So its down to probability theory, I hope the chance of Sophia doing something while being drunk is lower than a chance of meting a dinosaur. At the same time doing something while pretending to be drunk...

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
I must apologize for my less than courteous response to a post earlier. I tried, within my understanding of the system, to take this to a private conversation. However, the system would never allow it. My apologies for the outburst. I have searched for the name, not to be mentioned (Nih), but apparently all his posts are gone. I feel like Sgt Shulchz from Hogan's Heroes "I see nothing!" I guess that is a good thing.

Thank you all for your patience.

And yes Talcum, you are correct! Delta Hotel

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
Isn't the Bennett storyline canned or gonna be canned due to no one caring?

I'd give it some eyes if he was some fat old dude or it was the principal but its just some jabroni.
Brother in your days of contemplation seek out the many oftimes wasted words I have committed to the written record on this very subject.

People put pressure on the Dev, or something else happened & the Bennett blackmail story was strangled at birth, or rather it was prematurely curtailed. Many who have no problem whatsoever with an inexperienced, some might say disturbed, son fucking his own mother & even perhaps making her pregnant with all the dire consequences which could result & not to underplay two unnatural relationships with a daughter & sister, were outraged at his prescence, posturing, plotting & primal urges.

Blackmail went away, or should I say it was about to go. '??Morality??' had won & all was right with Sophia's world. No degree of consanguinity was too great to prevent the eventual consummation of a 'loving' yet lives wrecking, family breaking, relationship. No detestable coercion from a sleazy chancer could spoil the dream anymore. All of this with nary a word of complaint from me up to that time about the incest, which I heartily detest but which I had never thought of trying to decrease, or belittle for those who think it's a wonderful, taboo-breaking, fantasy fulfilment. This story is, when all's said & done a work of fiction is it not?

Then along came Aiden. It seemed the Dev required a blackmail element after all. Cue a re-run of the wailing & gnashing of teeth. It was at this point that I put fingers to keyboard & began a long-running defence of the blackmail, however mild vanilla the AWAM flavoured version happens to be. [& folks, I sincerely hope it gets much harder for the blackmail haters to tolerate & that very soon]. Common in games & a regular feature in corruption stories as it is, I have never seen such a huge outpouring of indignation against it as occurs on this thread. It seemed to me that there should be some different POVs represented.

All of this does not mean that I wish any long-term damage to the MC. Anyone doubting this can read the misgivings & trepidation that I enunciated upon seeing the romper & the biker bar but again these were worries cast adrift.

Now as you might surmise, given the majority view apparent on this thread, by which I mean those who can be bothered to post, my stance was not likely to win friends & influence people. There's not much I can do about that Good Brother, except agree to disagree. I came to the game as an adult, in the full knowledge that it would contain elements which I could not condone, or even less, be entertained by & I commend this view to all those who deplore my prescence & postings.

So, in the last analysis, I don't really care what anybody thinks about the blackmail or me, because I don't expect to change anyone's views & I certainly won't change mine.

Last edited:

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
so by this speed we get the new update at ~feb 2022! thats crazy, 1 update per year is amazing. :eek:
This is a business plan which wouldn't succeed in many spheres of endeavour but L&P has pulled it off. I almost admire how he gets away with it. Production for most people means deadlines & pressure & more PRESSURE, coming from different directions every single day. Working as your own boss normally brings its' own problems & pressures, as again things have to be delivered within the bounds of quality, quantity, time etc., or there will be consequences. You take work & it becomes a binding contract.

As we all know, the Patreon model doesn't work like that. At present, it's not fit for purpose but what would replace it?

L&P has risen above all that & is able to have an apparent control that most workers would envy. This next bit isn't political but it does originate in British politics, namely that "you must do just enough, to keep just enough people happy for just long enough". That's our Dev. Three cheers for him. I wish I'd been able to do it when I was working.

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
This is a business plan which wouldn't succeed in many spheres of endeavour but L&P has pulled it off. I almost admire how he gets away with it. Production for most people means deadlines & pressure & more PRESSURE, coming from different directions every single day. Working as your own boss normally brings its' own problems & pressures, as again things have to be delivered within the bounds of quality, quantity, time etc., or there will be consequences. You take work & it becomes a binding contract.

As we all know, the Patreon model doesn't work like that. At present, it's not fit for purpose but what would replace it?

L&P has risen above all that & is able to have an apparent control that most workers would envy. This next bit isn't political but it does originate in British politics, namely that "you must do just enough, to keep just enough people happy for just long enough". That's our Dev. Three cheers for him. I wish I'd been able to do it when I was working.
I believe the answer is simple and he may have stumbled upon it not starting to follow this path initially.

Tell me what you think of this: 1) It is clear at every update there is a surge in patrons that then tapers off as the delay and reality of the delays real impact take hold. 2) The discovery was that he may have a few core supporters that are patrons. However, what he observed was, as each new update pops, he creates a whole new slew of supporters enamored of the story that is available to them and appears to be (from their uninitiated observation) moving forward rapidly. 3) This surge carries him well into the next update cycle and as some drop off others pop in. 4) The pressure to produce is gone since the dependency is not on a core of patrons but on a constantly morphing group that is impressed by the work until they run into the update cycle. 5) In short, I think he is just playing the percentages of the numbers interested in the genre.

What do you think?

BYK370

Apr 29, 2020
Next update has only one lesbian scene so for the lesbian route not much to look forward to. Though the good part about it is that the Nathalie event does look to be hot. So hopefully it will be able to enamour everybody playing the scene.
better than none then looking forward to it

Reactions: Sabertooth__

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
In all the hubbub the last day or two I haven't noticed if we've gotten an update progress report? Are we still looking at something like 60-60-20-0?

• Sad
Reactions: xxxorro

Bishop Robert

Feb 14, 2018
Brother in your days of contemplation seek out the many oftimes wasted words I have committed to the written record on this very subject.

People put pressure on the Dev, or something else happened & the Bennett blackmail story was strangled at birth, or rather it was prematurely curtailed. Many who have no problem whatsoever with an inexperienced, some might say disturbed, son fucking his own mother & even perhaps making her pregnant with all the dire consequences which could result & not to underplay two unnatural relationships with a daughter & sister, were outraged at his prescence, posturing, plotting & primal urges.

Blackmail went away, or should I say it was about to go. '??Morality??' had won & all was right with Sophia's world. No degree of consanguinity was too great to prevent the eventual consummation of a 'loving' yet lives wrecking, family breaking, relationship. No detestable coercion from a sleazy chancer could spoil the dream anymore. All of this with nary a word of complaint from me up to that time about the incest, which I heartily detest but which I had never thought of trying to decrease, or belittle for those who think it's a wonderful, taboo-breaking, fantasy fulfilment. This story is, when all's said & done a work of fiction is it not?

Then along came Aiden. It seemed the Dev required a blackmail element after all. Cue a re-run of the wailing & gnashing of teeth. It was at this point that I put fingers to keyboard & began a long-running defence of the blackmail, however mild vanilla the AWAM flavoured version happens to be. [& folks, I sincerely hope it gets much harder for the blackmail haters to tolerate & that very soon]. Common in games & a regular feature in corruption stories as it is, I have never seen such a huge outpouring of indignation against it as occurs on this thread. It seemed to me that there should be some different POVs represented.

All of this does not mean that I wish any long-term damage to the MC. Anyone doubting this can read the misgivings & trepidation that I enunciated upon seeing the romper & the biker bar but again these were worries cast adrift.

Now as you might surmise, given the majority view apparent on this thread, by which I mean those who can be bothered to post, my stance was not likely to win friends & influence people. There's not much I can do about that Good Brother, except agree to disagree. I came to the game as an adult, in the full knowledge that it would contain elements which I could not condone, or even less, be entertained by & I commend this view to all those who deplore my prescence & postings.

So, in the last analysis, I don't really care what anybody thinks about the blackmail or me, because I don't expect to change anyone's views & I certainly won't change mine.
blackmail I don't mind, I just don't care for the character itself.

Don't bring up our One, he can do whatever he pleases.

• Red Heart
Reactions: globsis

Bishop Robert

Feb 14, 2018
I imagine alcohol will play in minor roles (like the wine in Sam event, or the art show) but it won't ever lead to anything too sexual.

So we should rule out the chances of drunken BJs or sex. Which is fine, I don't mind it me self but if something like that isn't there then fine.

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes