Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
Brother in your days of contemplation seek out the many oftimes wasted words I have committed to the written record on this very subject.

People put pressure on the Dev, or something else happened & the Bennett blackmail story was strangled at birth, or rather it was prematurely curtailed. Many who have no problem whatsoever with an inexperienced, some might say disturbed, son fucking his own mother & even perhaps making her pregnant with all the dire consequences which could result & not to underplay two unnatural relationships with a daughter & sister, were outraged at his prescence, posturing, plotting & primal urges.

Blackmail went away, or should I say it was about to go. '??Morality??' had won & all was right with Sophia's world. No degree of consanguinity was too great to prevent the eventual consummation of a 'loving' yet lives wrecking, family breaking, relationship. No detestable coercion from a sleazy chancer could spoil the dream anymore. All of this with nary a word of complaint from me up to that time about the incest, which I heartily detest but which I had never thought of trying to decrease, or belittle for those who think it's a wonderful, taboo-breaking, fantasy fulfilment. This story is, when all's said & done a work of fiction is it not?
At this point, readers understand he likes reoccurring themes over multiple events in his novel. If you look at how many blackmail events, most readers would say two or three. Mr. Bennett, Aiden, and Morello (Some readers think it is blackmail, but L&P said it's not.) A couple of years ago, some members on Patreon voiced their concerns about the time production of the novel, and they were very vocal about it. To the point that L&P was considering reducing the number of events, but another group of people chose to step in and support "his vision" (which no one knows what his "vision" is atm.) They supported him vigorously as they were fighting back against the comments to lower the amount of content. L&P saw a large amount of support for this and sided to keep most of his story intact, including the side jobs. Most of the people that sought to lower the amount of content were trying to help him understand that he needed to put it at a manageable level for a novice VN artist to handle since he was a one-person show.

I mentioned this in a post several months ago about did this helped or hurt him. They got what they wanted and kept most of the story intact with the reduced Mr. Bennett storyline. Still, as I said, the flip side is he is working longer, more challenging, continues to miss a self-imposed deadline (which he has stopped giving deadlines out now.), and his members are getting shorter update releases. But there are members who told him they will see it all the way through, as they really support him.

Then along came Aiden. It seemed the Dev required a blackmail element after all. Cue a re-run of the wailing & gnashing of teeth. It was at this point that I put fingers to keyboard & began a long-running defence of the blackmail, however mild vanilla the AWAM flavoured version happens to be. [& folks, I sincerely hope it gets much harder for the blackmail haters to tolerate & that very soon]. Common in games & a regular feature in corruption stories as it is, I have never seen such a huge outpouring of indignation against it as occurs on this thread. It seemed to me that there should be some different POVs represented.

All of this does not mean that I wish any long-term damage to the MC. Anyone doubting this can read the misgivings & trepidation that I enunciated upon seeing the romper & the biker bar but again these were worries cast adrift.

Now as you might surmise, given the majority view apparent on this thread, by which I mean those who can be bothered to post, my stance was not likely to win friends & influence people. There's not much I can do about that Good Brother, except agree to disagree. I came to the game as an adult, in the full knowledge that it would contain elements which I could not condone, or even less, be entertained by & I commend this view to all those who deplore my prescence & postings.

So, in the last analysis, I don't really care what anybody thinks about the blackmail or me, because I don't expect to change anyone's views & I certainly won't change mine.
The author likes multiple themes, which IMO was to make it appealing to many readers. He intended to have a large reader based on making most happy because everyone was getting a "Piece of the Pie." I would have been happy if he did "Trim the fat" of characters and only focus on the ones on the phone list and a hand full of people to help with the filthy/GW path and points as this could have lead to better development with the core class of support character (Phone List), LI, and longer screen time. The hand full of people, i.e. Amber, Alyssa, Julie, Andy, Cathy, could have been used for Lust scenes.

As for your stance on blackmail, I'm not supportive of Dylan's "NTR/Cuckold," as it makes no sense whatsoever. IMO, Liam should be the one getting cuckold in the filthy side of the story, as that makes much more sense. I can only speculate from this that the original Dylan story was never supposed to have the path we have now with him. As other readers hinted at in the forum, it sounds like he was more intuned for cuckold than an LI. "The Twist," before its removal, is an example of this during his conversation with Aiden about a midlife crisis and how he wanted her to feel sexy again, which I guess would be part of the NTR because he would be able to watch, which there are other options too like the trampoline and soccer practice NTR/cuckold choices. I don't even know how that was written in the novel at that point because there were no hints on a mid-life crisis, and how does someone his age knows what a mid-life crisis is? But at the end of the day, I'm glad "The Twist" was removed from the story.

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
In all the hubbub the last day or two I haven't noticed if we've gotten an update progress report? Are we still looking at something like 60-60-20-0?
Unfortunately, we have not moved for several days. The development process has slowed down significantly.
I would like everything to be fine for him and the work would go faster.
But nothing depends on us.
He may have problems of both a personal and creative nature. Perhaps something is not working out. I don't know what to think, but it's too slow.
1632326174935.png

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
Unfortunately, we have not moved for several days. The development process has slowed down significantly.
He may have problems of both a personal and creative nature. Perhaps something is not working out. I don't know what to think, but it's too slow.
View attachment 1417532
Ouch. Yeah we're looking at December at the absolute earliest. I could see February.

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
Ouch. Yeah we're looking at December at the absolute earliest. I could see February.
I have said December from the beginning of this update. I believe it is his desire to provide a present to all. The last estimate had the end of November which would set the cycle of release into the holiday season. I see no reason to change my view. It would also allow him, on a personal level, to relax over the holidays vice deal with the consternation a later release would unleash.

This is based on zero actual facts btw. Just pulled from a nether region.:giggle:

Reactions: Poser_Voyeur

Hlextor

May 6, 2017
View attachment 1417532
I give you a little encouragement! Last update three days ago. He is still planning for late October/early November. The Cathy/Andy event is supposed to be a relatively short part.

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
View attachment 1417532
maybe today we got another 5% in Rendered Scenes.

mimhof007

Feb 9, 2020
Brother in your days of contemplation seek out the many oftimes wasted words I have committed to the written record on this very subject.

People put pressure on the Dev, or something else happened & the Bennett blackmail story was strangled at birth, or rather it was prematurely curtailed. Many who have no problem whatsoever with an inexperienced, some might say disturbed, son fucking his own mother & even perhaps making her pregnant with all the dire consequences which could result & not to underplay two unnatural relationships with a daughter & sister, were outraged at his prescence, posturing, plotting & primal urges.

Blackmail went away, or should I say it was about to go. '??Morality??' had won & all was right with Sophia's world. No degree of consanguinity was too great to prevent the eventual consummation of a 'loving' yet lives wrecking, family breaking, relationship. No detestable coercion from a sleazy chancer could spoil the dream anymore. All of this with nary a word of complaint from me up to that time about the incest, which I heartily detest but which I had never thought of trying to decrease, or belittle for those who think it's a wonderful, taboo-breaking, fantasy fulfilment. This story is, when all's said & done a work of fiction is it not?

Then along came Aiden. It seemed the Dev required a blackmail element after all. Cue a re-run of the wailing & gnashing of teeth. It was at this point that I put fingers to keyboard & began a long-running defence of the blackmail, however mild vanilla the AWAM flavoured version happens to be. [& folks, I sincerely hope it gets much harder for the blackmail haters to tolerate & that very soon]. Common in games & a regular feature in corruption stories as it is, I have never seen such a huge outpouring of indignation against it as occurs on this thread. It seemed to me that there should be some different POVs represented.

All of this does not mean that I wish any long-term damage to the MC. Anyone doubting this can read the misgivings & trepidation that I enunciated upon seeing the romper & the biker bar but again these were worries cast adrift.

Now as you might surmise, given the majority view apparent on this thread, by which I mean those who can be bothered to post, my stance was not likely to win friends & influence people. There's not much I can do about that Good Brother, except agree to disagree. I came to the game as an adult, in the full knowledge that it would contain elements which I could not condone, or even less, be entertained by & I commend this view to all those who deplore my prescence & postings.

So, in the last analysis, I don't really care what anybody thinks about the blackmail or me, because I don't expect to change anyone's views & I certainly won't change mine.
I believe the Dev was going to cut Aiden short also but I contributed a significant amount and asked for Aiden to keep going. I think, actually, Aiden and the Apostles was all part of the plan, but I'm not sure.

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
I believe the Dev was going to cut Aiden short also but I contributed a significant amount and asked for Aiden to keep going. I think, actually, Aiden and the Apostles was all part of the plan, but I'm not sure.
I don't see how... Aiden's tasks are tied into Dylan's Arc unless he was going to remove Aiden completely. If he did that, then he would have to rewrite Sophia/Dylan's story. He has one of two solutions that would need to be applied in order for him to be removed.

Bishop Robert

Feb 14, 2018
Here's hoping the second the Sam event is done, the Cathy Andy event being short will jump it to 100%.

When did this Cathy Andy event even pop up in discussion? I feel like it was till recently that it became a thing, before all I remember was

Nat
Dylan/Ellie
The concert

Being confirmed for this update.

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
Here's hoping the second the Sam event is done, the Cathy Andy event being short will jump it to 100%.

When did this Cathy Andy event even pop up in discussion? I feel like it was till recently that it became a thing, before all I remember was

Nat
Dylan/Ellie
The concert

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I believe it's covered under the Bonus Storyline, which was moved to the evening.

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020

Nat
Dylan/Ellie
The concert

I don't remember any discussion of an event with them until the last update was released. Up until that moment all of us expected Sam's concert to be the main event.

bayrischman

Feb 27, 2021
View attachment 1417532
it,s getting slower and slower . is he already on vacation again or is he lying in a pup across. it will be january . someone has said he will have the 15 percent of the next event ready in 1 week.

Chicha

May 3, 2017
View attachment 1417532
This is why I’m not a patron, if he released shorter updates every 2 months (as patron supporters wanted when he made a poll some time ago), even if content was shorter, I’d support him, but he doesn’t listen to his fans, and honestly, I don’t feel any consistency on how the progress evolves (sometimes it increases quick, sometimes it’s stuck for a whole week).

Reactions: Orfus and Alley_Cat

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
He's on vacation until the 25 or smt like that.
He's living the life, going on vacation every 2-3 months and the customers are paying for it while barely getting anything in return. Almost like government welfare, just better. Must be nice!

It's also kinda funny, because not long ago he said that he'd not go anywhere (after his last disappearance ~6-8 weeks ago) to be able to focus 100% on the game's development. L&P wouldn't lie to us, now would he?! :p

Last edited:

GUHGUY

Apr 2, 2019

I believe it's covered under the Bonus Storyline, which was moved to the evening.

with the way the original plan was laid out for the bonus scene to be before the Sam event in the evening, I’m wondering if the rumor that the real Sam event will take place after the Cathy event is true.

I’m not willing to die on this hill, but it’s fun to consider. Maybe Liam does call Sophia in the middle of the show and she has to reluctantly leave the concert early to go see what her husband wants. Depending on the events that happen at the Cathy event, Sophia can be in a certain mood, possibly upset with Liam, so when Sam returns home, Sophia spends time with him to make up for leaving the concert early. It could help give them alone time for a more interesting scene.

L&P made a big point of keeping the Sam part 2 event secret, maybe that’s why. Regardless of what happens I’m looking forward to the scene. Be it all at the bar, or Sam giving Sophia a ride home, or the rumor of Cathy event taking place between.

What do y’all think?

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes