GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
with the way the original plan was laid out for the bonus scene to be before the Sam event in the evening, I’m wondering if the rumor that the real Sam event will take place after the Cathy event is true.

I’m not willing to die on this hill, but it’s fun to consider. Maybe Liam does call Sophia in the middle of the show and she has to reluctantly leave the concert early to go see what her husband wants. Depending on the events that happen at the Cathy event, Sophia can be in a certain mood, possibly upset with Liam, so when Sam returns home, Sophia spends time with him to make up for leaving the concert early. It could help give them alone time for a more interesting scene.

L&P made a big point of keeping the Sam part 2 event secret, maybe that’s why. Regardless of what happens I’m looking forward to the scene. Be it all at the bar, or Sam giving Sophia a ride home, or the rumor of Cathy event taking place between.

What do y’all think?
I think it's a fair theory. The fact that the concert isn't the focus suggests that something happens to interrupt the event. What that means and how it'll playout is up to anyone's guess, but Sam and Sophia connecting later is a possibility.

I stand by the fact that the treehouse will not be involved.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I have said December from the beginning of this update. I believe it is his desire to provide a present to all. The last estimate had the end of November which would set the cycle of release into the holiday season. I see no reason to change my view. It would also allow him, on a personal level, to relax over the holidays vice deal with the consternation a later release would unleash.

This is based on zero actual facts btw. Just pulled from a nether region.:giggle:
December will mean that day 12 will take almost 14 full months to be made.
Not good.And to think we were not happy with 5,7 and 9 months for days 9,10 and 11.

Reactions: palmtrees89

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
I believe the answer is simple and he may have stumbled upon it not starting to follow this path initially.

Tell me what you think of this: 1) It is clear at every update there is a surge in patrons that then tapers off as the delay and reality of the delays real impact take hold. 2) The discovery was that he may have a few core supporters that are patrons. However, what he observed was, as each new update pops, he creates a whole new slew of supporters enamored of the story that is available to them and appears to be (from their uninitiated observation) moving forward rapidly. 3) This surge carries him well into the next update cycle and as some drop off others pop in. 4) The pressure to produce is gone since the dependency is not on a core of patrons but on a constantly morphing group that is impressed by the work until they run into the update cycle. 5) In short, I think he is just playing the percentages of the numbers interested in the genre.

What do you think?
This sounds plausible & if it's indeed the case he may have achieved something unusual, (though not unique), in the world of 3d gaming. At times on this thread I've suggested that the signs of possible abandonment were visible for fans to see. If he is working as you say, I could be wrong about this. Monthly fluctuations are well documented around the turn of the month but it would seem that in this case a "modus vivendi" has been reached, whereby income is satisfactory, even though far short of what it could be with more frequent updates & this balances with the style of working which the Dev finds suitable. He's 'surfing the waves of the fluctuating patrons,' to use an analogy suitable for a Californian type of place like San Alejo.

Doubtless the quality renders, interesting characters & intriguing stories are good enough to not only keep us here, on this thread, speculating & debating endlessly but also attract new batches of fans in sufficient numbers that the need to change is not perceived. AWAM's pace (& lack of extra-marital sex) has become well-known on other game threads but this is not deterring enough paying fans from making their contributions. It will be interesting to see how long this business model will last. So far it's working just fine......for the Dev, which is why I said in an earlier post that I almost have to admire him.

Poser_Voyeur

Nov 14, 2020
Hi buddy.
Here is the L&P's answer to my assumptions about Sofia's actions under the influence of alcohol:
Lust & Passion <lust_and_passion@yahoo.com>
Well, with some points you're not even on a bad way. Alcohol probably won't play a role.
Am Sonntag, 27. Juni 2021, 17:30:36

I think his answer can be understood in such a way that alcohol will not play a decisive role, but probably some influence on the situation is possible.
Yes - that was exactly my understanding of that answer too.

Reactions: Bane71

Bishop Robert

Feb 14, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I believe it's covered under the Bonus Storyline, which was moved to the evening.
"little bonus storyline" "with interesting options for later"

You know what? I take back anything I said at first about this Cathy storyline.

At the very least I'll say I'll definitely pay attention to what this could lead to.

Reactions: Kobudo27

Bishop Robert

Feb 14, 2018
This is why I’m not a patron, if he released shorter updates every 2 months (as patron supporters wanted when he made a poll some time ago), even if content was shorter, I’d support him, but he doesn’t listen to his fans, and honestly, I don’t feel any consistency on how the progress evolves (sometimes it increases quick, sometimes it’s stuck for a whole week).
Same boat now.

Even if it was every four months, I'd thrown him some money.

Damn imagine if it was just four months? :cautious:

Reactions: Bane71

BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM

Jun 25, 2017
He's living the life, going on vacation every 2-3 months and the customers are paying for it while barely getting anything in return. Almost like government welfare, just better. Must be nice!

It's also kinda funny, because not long ago he said that he'd not go anywhere (after his last disappearance ~6-8 weeks ago) to be able to focus 100% on the game's development. L&P wouldn't lie to us, now would he?! :p
pretty hard to juggle making a VN GAME and Comics, guy needs some rest

BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM

Jun 25, 2017
"little bonus storyline" "with interesting options for later"

You know what? I take back anything I said at first about this Cathy storyline.

At the very least I'll say I'll definitely pay attention to what this could lead to.
its always "with options for later" with Lazy&Passive.

All he wants is to keep dangling the carrot

xxxorro

Jan 18, 2021
I stand by the fact that the treehouse will not be involved.
Is it me or you are getting more nervous each day that passes without an update? It's not like that the sudden delay is because he is re-writing the story... :p Or is he?? :unsure::D
To take some weight off your shoulders, I took the liberty to prepare your new avatar if the treehouse is even remotely mentioned during the event. At least you know what to expect ;)
The avatar shall fit the crime! :D

Sonixplus

Apr 17, 2019
here you go
what's include on this saves
0.115 End of the 0.115 update
0.130 Hooking dylan with emma
0.130 Jogging with Dylan
0.130 Filthy, Aiden route, 2nd Job
0.130 Filthy, No Aiden, 1st Job
0.130 Good wife route

Saves bundle contains every sex scene and route from day 1

How to use:
backup before Delete the following previous saves [Credit to normV]

C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\AWifeAndMother-1508977879

Extract with latest copy of winrar / 7zip
Copy extracted files to your "wife and mother\game\saves\" folder
I cant see the save games

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
Will this DLC even be available here?

i never heard of DLC for an adult game here.
There can't be many who've seen how this game progresses who realistically expect to see them & DLC numbers are growing. Amongst the games that I recently deleted owing to their not having had an update for more than 6 months was one I really liked. There had been no update but there had been several stand-alone bonus chapters for paying patrons, which seemed to have led to drift & burnout without adding anything to the main story.

DLCs for AWAM, at the rate it's moved for the last couple of years, seem like a non-starter to me.

Jack Adams

Mar 1, 2019
I imagine alcohol will play in minor roles (like the wine in Sam event, or the art show) but it won't ever lead to anything too sexual.

So we should rule out the chances of drunken BJs or sex. Which is fine, I don't mind it me self but if something like that isn't there then fine.
Brother, is it just me or do other people see the frequency in which Sophia drinking alcohol is quietly increasing over time? It may very well be true that alcohol use will have little bearing on this one Sam concert event. Sophia's use of alcohol also had no visible affect on the nude-posing-for-the-art-class event. However, I wonder if Sophia's increased tendency to reach for the bottle will affect her long term. If L&P is planning for Sophia's alcohol consumption to play a bigger role in her life over time it could be accomplished by a Sophia-Lush counter (that may not yet be implemented), or just incorporating more opportunities moving towards being part of her new lifestyle.
At this point this is all just an observation, but it does make me wonder...

Last edited:
Reactions: Sabertooth__
3.20 star(s) 466 Votes