Total Pct of Update Completed52.75%
Start Date7/5/2021
Festival of Bullshit (excuses)0
Bullshit Days Consumed so far0
Current # Days of Production (less BS consumed)80
Days remaining in Festival of Bullshit0
Estimated Completion Date12/3/2021

View attachment 1418254
I love how L&P speed up the developing process..

BRTT

Jan 22, 2020
has everything to be an update that will improve the game a lot and that's what I hope

Jul 28, 2017
Whats with all the negativity? He said he'd release in October, and he always sticks to his word.

Cut him some slack, he works 11 hours a day, slaving away to get this done.

These complex scenes involving stock postions of people sitting down and walking and talking take an incredibly long time to set up and get ready.

Have patience, and please, keep giving your actual hard earned cash.

RUSSIAN MAFIA

Feb 26, 2019
The developer, of course, is Cool, but we hope that the scenes will be more and more piquant and interesting. Enough already, titi to crumple, I'm not saying that we should immediately go into a full break... No, but we need a more Lustful Sofia! Ps/ This is of course his (her) Business, but I would have put together a team, and the game would have gone faster at times.... There is such a saying, the greed of the Fraera ruined....^) Look: The game comes out faster, which means people who buy it, and so on and so on.. There will be more!..... And if he or she is afraid that the game will end quickly.... There are always DLC and Other Projects!.... Sincerely yours! To the Legendary Developer (tse) of the game Wife and Mother!.... I don't know if there will ever be a better game than yours!.... But at the moment, It's A Masterpiece!.... :lepew:(y)

=== Sorry in advance, for a bad language....=== :)

xxxorro

Jan 18, 2021
It's moving to Santa's Workshop.

Pct CompleteFactorPct of Update
Created Scenes65%55%35.75%
Rendered Scenes65%25%16.25%
Art edited with PS15%5%0.75%
Programming & Translation0%15%0.00%
Total Pct of Update Completed52.75%
Start Date7/5/2021
Festival of Bullshit (excuses)0
Bullshit Days Consumed so far0
Current # Days of Production (less BS consumed)80
Days remaining in Festival of Bullshit0
Estimated Completion Date12/3/2021

View attachment 1418254
Thanks for your punctual projection. This thing feels like a déjà vu, like when we hit the low productivity wall for Aiden's 3rd task. Let's just hope that the bottleneck (aka the bar scene) is behind us and the remaining events are less challenging...

On a more academic note, I'd suggest not to put the progression % in the same graph, because the labels on the x-axis are evenly distributed while that is not true in general, as the publication of the update report is quite irregular. If you look it now it seems like the progression % is steadily and linearly increasing, which we know is not the case.

This is the progression % with evenly distributed data on x-axis (like yours)
1632389737562.png
This is the same but taking into account the real time span on the x-axis where we see the curve is sadly flattening lately (and this is not the kind of curve you want to flatten ;))
1632389836029.png
And, just to state the obvious, if you plot the derivative / productivity rate...
1632390193875.png
we can only hope we are soon re-emerging from that pit

Anyways, it is just a purely academic remark, really keep doing it as you think best. ;)

I_Love_Moms

Nov 3, 2019
I could be wrong, but I think L&P is taking the story forward so slowly because he thinks if a lot of action happens, people will stop playing the game. Many people (including me) have become so desperate (no offense) that the moment someone apart from Liam enters Sophia's holes, they'll stop giving a shit about this game.

Reactions: Toushiro

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
I could be wrong, but I think L&P is taking the story forward so slowly because he thinks if a lot of action happens, people will stop playing the game. Many people (including me) have become so desperate (no offense) that the moment someone apart from Liam enters Sophia's holes, they'll stop giving a shit about this game.
It's an issue certainly & has been discussed several times. It has to the case that if it ever happens there will be some disappointment, e.g. some don't like the character who pairs up, or were counting on it being someone else. Maybe the circumstances didn't suit them & there's always the fact that some fans won't find it sizzling enough, after all the years of anticipation & the dribbling can of fuel the Dev has poured on this slow burning suburban bonfire. There'll be a barrage of criticism, that's a given, though there will also be many positive reactions. If it ever happens the thread & the Patreon pages would no doubt go crazy.

This is another area where L&P is, to some extent, in danger of painting himself into a corner [he already has IMHO] but such an event would have the positive outcome of a massive increase in interest & a surge in followers, paying & pirating. There might be echoes heard around the web but because of the outstanding fan art in existence, most of us already know what a copulating Sophia looks like & with a selection of partners. Anti-climax, (pun intended), is a sure reaction from some fans. Actual in-game sex would, however produce another potentially interminable, "dangling carrot", in the form of, 'will it occur again with the same person &/or who's next?'

Might I suggest another plausible scenario, namely that we never see Sophia have full sex with anyone outside her marriage, unless we count an existing daydream sequence, plus Antonio of course. People will stop playing the game, whether or not Sophia has sex but the risk of mass desertion after "the act", I believe, is less than the risk of people starting to drift away in ever larger numbers, as the realisation of what is really going on here sinks in.

I could be wrong & hope I am but I can't envision this VN going on for more than a couple more years. When it gets to the stage of 1/3rd of a playable day in 1 year, or more, some might contend that it was past time to abandon this once so-promising story in any case & I mean both the Dev & his fans. Then there would be talk of who could re-do the whole game.....

Talcum Powder

Feb 14, 2018
Thanks for your punctual projection. This thing feels like a déjà vu, like when we hit the low productivity wall for Aiden's 3rd task. Let's just hope that the bottleneck (aka the bar scene) is behind us and the remaining events are less challenging...

On a more academic note, I'd suggest not to put the progression % in the same graph, because the labels on the x-axis are evenly distributed while that is not true in general, as the publication of the update report is quite irregular. If you look it now it seems like the progression % is steadily and linearly increasing, which we know is not the case.

This is the progression % with evenly distributed data on x-axis (like yours)
View attachment 1418472
This is the same but taking into account the real time span on the x-axis where we see the curve is sadly flattening lately (and this is not the kind of curve you want to flatten ;))
View attachment 1418473
And, just to state the obvious, if you plot the derivative / productivity rate...
View attachment 1418482
we can only hope we are soon re-emerging from that pit

Anyways, it is just a purely academic remark, really keep doing it as you think best. ;)
Those are some good points and I can’t really argue against, just preference I guess. I prefer the visual impact of what looks like steady progression on the pct completed line contrasting with the ever increasing length of time to completion. The increasing gap between the percentage line and the top of the projection bars tell the story for me: yes it’s moving, but it isn’t getting any closer.

And, of course, I’m not going to change it, what with me being lazy as fuck and all that.

xxxorro

Jan 18, 2021
Those are some good points and I can’t really argue against, just preference I guess. I prefer the visual impact of what looks like steady progression on the pct completed line contrasting with the ever increasing length of time to completion. The increasing gap between the percentage line and the top of the projection bars tell the story for me: yes it’s moving, but it isn’t getting any closer.

And, of course, I’m not going to change it, what with me being lazy as fuck and all that.
Hey, as long as you keep it cornflower blue everything is fine ;)

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes