I_Love_Moms

Nov 3, 2019
It's an issue certainly & has been discussed several times. It has to the case that if it ever happens there will be some disappointment, e.g. some don't like the character who pairs up, or were counting on it being someone else. Maybe the circumstances didn't suit them & there's always the fact that some fans won't find it sizzling enough, after all the years of anticipation & the dribbling can of fuel the Dev has poured on this slow burning suburban bonfire. There'll be a barrage of criticism, that's a given, though there will also be many positive reactions. If it ever happens the thread & the Patreon pages would no doubt go crazy.

This is another area where L&P is, to some extent, in danger of painting himself into a corner [he already has IMHO] but such an event would have the positive outcome of a massive increase in interest & a surge in followers, paying & pirating. There might be echoes heard around the web but because of the outstanding fan art in existence, most of us already know what a copulating Sophia looks like & with a selection of partners. Anti-climax, (pun intended), is a sure reaction from some fans. Actual in-game sex would, however produce another potentially interminable, "dangling carrot", in the form of, 'will it occur again with the same person &/or who's next?'

Might I suggest another plausible scenario, namely that we never see Sophia have full sex with anyone outside her marriage, unless we count an existing daydream sequence, plus Antonio of course. People will stop playing the game, whether or not Sophia has sex but the risk of mass desertion after "the act", I believe, is less than the risk of people starting to drift away in ever larger numbers, as the realisation of what is really going on here sinks in.

I could be wrong & hope I am but I can't envision this VN going on for more than a couple more years. When it gets to the stage of 1/3rd of a playable day in 1 year, or more, some might contend that it was past time to abandon this once so-promising story in any case & I mean both the Dev & his fans. Then there would be talk of who could re-do the whole game.....
Since we have such great fan arts, couldn't someone just pick it from here and create something good out of it? I don't think L&P has patented this game. Even DeepSleep games got "inspired" by Lily of the Valley (as people say). As I've read here, L&P has no story in mind, and I am certain there are people on this forum who could create amazing renders. So, L&P basically has no role to play, if someone can create similar renders.

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
Since we have such great fan arts, couldn't someone just pick it from here and create something good out of it? I don't think L&P has patented this game. Even DeepSleep games got "inspired" by Lily of the Valley (as people say). As I've read here, L&P has no story in mind, and I am certain there are people on this forum who could create amazing renders. So, L&P basically has no role to play, if someone can create similar renders.
This statement sounds way too cold to me. "L&P has no role to play".... Firstly doesn't matter if he has patented this or not any true artist would never steal the foundation entirely and build his story. The artist in this case is not playing on his talent but on the popularity of the game.

Secondly just being able to make good renders is not enough. Telling a story, writing a scene, building the anticipation, writing actual proper dialogues and creating a flow, proper direction of the scenes. It's no easy feat.

You see how everyone who can draw can't write a good comic book or manga.

A real artist wouldn't actually pick this game to make it further without L&P's consent ( assuming a scenario where he has abandoned the game ). Only one who wants to profit off of the popularity will.

And maybe he has patented the game ( not sure at all on this ). I say this because he did give the threat to westpod to take the matter to court. Though in the end it was more of a misunderstanding and Westpod had no bad intentions.

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
I could be wrong, but I think L&P is taking the story forward so slowly because he thinks if a lot of action happens, people will stop playing the game. Many people (including me) have become so desperate (no offense) that the moment someone apart from Liam enters Sophia's holes, they'll stop giving a shit about this game.
go the path to Alyssa and see Antonio solve all your worries. just Sayin'.:cool:

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
There are quite a few short stories and some ongoing story lines in the fan art thread - St-Pol (moved to 8 muses), Perv Intelligence has started a new line, and Jack Adams. As long as it is not for profit then it is up to an individual artist to put the time into the project. That can be daunting from a time perspective. If it is attempted as a for profit event that could lead to infringement or other legal issues.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Whats with all the negativity? He said he'd release in October, and he always sticks to his word.

Cut him some slack, he works 11 hours a day, slaving away to get this done.

These complex scenes involving stock postions of people sitting down and walking and talking take an incredibly long time to set up and get ready.

Have patience, and please, keep giving your actual hard earned cash.
Yeah, he’s working hard…. at the car dealership testing out which Bugatti to buy

bayrischman

Feb 27, 2021
This statement sounds way too cold to me. "L&P has no role to play".... Firstly doesn't matter if he has patented this or not any true artist would never steal the foundation entirely and build his story. The artist in this case is not playing on his talent but on the popularity of the game.

Secondly just being able to make good renders is not enough. Telling a story, writing a scene, building the anticipation, writing actual proper dialogues and creating a flow, proper direction of the scenes. It's no easy feat.

You see how everyone who can draw can't write a good comic book or manga.

A real artist wouldn't actually pick this game to make it further without L&P's consent ( assuming a scenario where he has abandoned the game ). Only one who wants to profit off of the popularity will.

And maybe he has patented the game ( not sure at all on this ). I say this because he did give the threat to westpod to take the matter to court. Though in the end it was more of a misunderstanding and Westpod had no bad intentions.
sabertooth the best defender from the creator. although he always finds new excuses. i ,m curious what sabertooth says when the update comes in february.

Reactions: Toushiro

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
If Sophia fulfills all of Aiden's 12 tasks, there is no going back to normal (in the form: "We only do school lessons now."). Actually, this point is reached even earlier. Aiden will never rest. To do this, he would have to respect Sophia and this is already not apparent.
Someone like Morello would respect a contract made. If only because a breach of contract would damage his, Morello's, reputation in the long term. Aiden doesn't care at all about Sophia.
If Sophia resists Aiden, does all her duties, but never submits (no sex with Aiden), Aiden will never accept this defeat. Aiden would not accept even finishing the tasks at eye level. If Sophia submits, recognizes Aiden as her master, why should he give up his willing tool? He would go on and use Sophia to his advantage, even if he no longer fucks her himself.
There will be no joint "keep it up" at this school for both of them. Aiden and Sophia don't know yet, but one of them will leave this school. Sophia was always of the opinion that she could control the situation, but to get rid of Aiden, an external force / influence is necessary now and in the future. Sophia will never solve this problem on her own.
In that sense, Bennett's blackmail is a better choice. Bennett is a bastard, like Aiden, but he gave the impression of wanting to keep a contract.

BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM

Jun 25, 2017
Whats with all the negativity? He said he'd release in October, and he always sticks to his word.

Cut him some slack, he works 11 hours a day, slaving away to get this done.

These complex scenes involving stock postions of people sitting down and walking and talking take an incredibly long time to set up and get ready.

Have patience, and please, keep giving your actual hard earned cash.
you had me in that first sentence :ROFLMAO:

good that everyone is starting to see the sham

BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM

Jun 25, 2017
I remember that and L&Ps issue was with Westpod charging for access on Patreon.
Truth is, only a retard would go to court to sue someone for copying an incestual, borderline shota comic.

BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM

Jun 25, 2017
There are quite a few short stories and some ongoing story lines in the fan art thread - St-Pol (moved to 8 muses), Perv Intelligence has started a new line, and Jack Adams. As long as it is not for profit then it is up to an individual artist to put the time into the project. That can be daunting from a time perspective. If it is attempted as a for profit event that could lead to infringement or other legal issues.
There's no infrigement in using EJ Adora. Pegasus Smith uses Dylan too, I doubt L&P is going to sue him.

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
sabertooth the best defender from the creator. although he always finds new excuses. i ,m curious what sabertooth says when the update comes in february.
If you ever read, just today itself I criticized how Sophia suddenly consuming alcohol each and everyday in risky situations even though she is weak to it is illogical and also how using alcohol again and again is showing lack of ideas.
Not to mention how I said that his effort for the second side job was an absolute lazy effort into making a convincing scene and also how on numerous fronts this game is falling short.

If you believe even one word of what I wrote there is wrong and that it is actually a walk in the park to make a good story and then visually represent it with just images, then prove it to me. That's all I want to say. :)

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes