GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
Is it me or you are getting more nervous each day that passes without an update? It's not like that the sudden delay is because he is re-writing the story... :p Or is he?? :unsure::D
To take some weight off your shoulders, I took the liberty to prepare your new avatar if the treehouse is even remotely mentioned during the event. At least you know what to expect ;)
The avatar shall fit the crime! :D
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I fear nothing!

BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM

Jun 25, 2017
2099 and there will still be nothing in this game
try 2023/2024, this game will be abandoned.

Just like 2 years ago I said this was getting too slow and that it would get to a point where he doesnt even develop 1 in game day in 1 YEAR now I tell you guys this game will go the following route:

1. (even) slower updates
  2. Patrons drop
  3. Starts working on monthly wallpapers to keep patrons in
  4. Eventually there's no game, its just wallpapers
  5. Patrons start quitting en masse
  6. L&P quits too without saying a word

It's no secret that his harder supporters from the past years are fed up with his antics. Supporters that used to defend him on every post I made. It's sad but it is what it is.

Last edited:

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
try 2023/2024, this game will be abandoned.

Just like 2 years ago I said this was getting too slow and that it would get to a point where he doesnt even develop 1 in game day in 1 YEAR now I tell you guys this game will go the following route:

1. (even) slower updates
  2. Patrons drop
  3. Starts working on monthly wallpapers to keep patrons in
  4. Eventually there's no game, its just wallpapers
  5. Patrons start quitting en masse
  6. L&P quits too without saying a word

It's no secret that his harder supporters from the past year are fed up with his antics. Supporters that used to defend him on every post I made. It's sad but it is what it is.
There will be another step in the process. At some point, somewhere around step #4, he's going to go 12 months between updates. If the next update does slip to next year, then 2022 could be the last year he ever releases multiple updates in a single year. I wouldn't be surprised if 2023 only has one release. Honestly, the chance of any of us being around to see at that point are pretty low.

BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM

Jun 25, 2017
There will be another step in the process. At some point, somewhere around step #4, he's going to go 12 months between updates. If the next update does slip to next year, then 2022 could be the last year he ever releases multiple updates in a single year. I wouldn't be surprised if 2023 only has one release. Honestly, the chance of any of us being around to see at that point are pretty low.
January/February: "I bought 3 3090s and from now on I'll be rendering much faster because I use 3 3090s, I don't need any render farm"
8/9 months pass
September: "I had to link 2 3090s to render this 4k scene"

So what was it? Was he using 3 3090s or 1 until now?

There's so many of these situations where he gets caught in lies that show that the sole intention is to DLC Dangle Le Carrot.

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
Brother, is it just me or do other people see the frequency in which Sophia drinking alcohol is quietly increasing over time? It may very well be true that alcohol use will have little bearing on this one Sam concert event. Sophia's use of alcohol also had no visible affect on the nude-posing-for-the-art-class event. However, I wonder if Sophia's increased tendency to reach for the bottle will affect her long term. If L&P is planning for Sophia's alcohol consumption to play a bigger role in her life over time it could be accomplished by a Sophia-Lush counter (that may not yet be implemented), or just incorporating more opportunities moving towards being part of her new lifestyle.
At this point this is all just an observation, but it does make me wonder...
That is an interesting pov. Another thing that I feel is why is Sophia consuming alcohol everyday when she herself knows she is not good at handling it. I mean she could drink when she is a safe place but going for it everytime while disregarding her weakness to it doesn't make sense as it can put her in danger, she can be taken advantage off. Surely in 38 yrs of her life she must have acknowledged that much and we aren't told of any incidents of Sophia creating or getting in trouble because of alcohol. So could it be interpreted that Sophia always drank when she was in a safe environment but now she is not caring about it, something hard to accept for me.

All in all I don't really want him to use alcohol as an excuse to move the story forward, it way too cliche and shows lack of ideas to move the story

Talcum Powder

Feb 14, 2018
it's moving...to nowhere...
It's moving to Santa's Workshop.

Pct CompleteFactorPct of Update
Created Scenes65%55%35.75%
Rendered Scenes65%25%16.25%
Art edited with PS15%5%0.75%
Programming & Translation0%15%0.00%
Total Pct of Update Completed52.75%
Start Date7/5/2021
Festival of Bullshit (excuses)0