ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
All I have to say is that I was right..............
Sam does indeed give Sophia a lift home, so will Liam ruin everything by calling Sophia :LOL:
Let me have a guess at this. It doesn't matter if I'm completely off the mark, because by the time the update comes out this will be totally forgotten. I've previously had a lot to say about the event because I was looking forward to it. So, we know from the "blur" that the sisters dance provocatively & of course they have an eager audience. Chanting, or some associated factor leads to Patricia showing Sophia's mutant twins, e.g. with a pull down of the shoulder straps, to a by now rampant crowd. It could be one of the men that does this but I'll stick with the innate exhibitionist factor.

All hell breaks loose, at which point various things occur rapidly, so much that it has to be transferred to a DLC. As the sisters argue &/or adjust their clothing & go their separate ways the concert ends in confusion. Sam goes to check on Sophia, etc. Maybe the police are present but it ends with the lift from Sam. As for Liam phoning, based on Dev prior form, I estimate he'll do this just as things are getting interesting.

I fervently hope most of the above is wrong, wrong, wrong. Time will tell.....hopefully.

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Let me have a guess at this. It doesn't matter if I'm completely off the mark, because by the time the update comes out this will be totally forgotten. I've previously had a lot to say about the event because I was looking forward to it. So, we know from the "blur" that the sisters dance provocatively & of course they have an eager audience. Chanting, or some associated factor leads to Patricia showing Sophia's mutant twins, e.g. with a pull down of the shoulder straps, to a by now rampant crowd. It could be one of the men that does this but I'll stick with the innate exhibitionist factor.

All hell breaks loose, at which point various things occur rapidly, so much that it has to be transferred to a DLC. As the sisters argue &/or adjust their clothing & go their separate ways the concert ends in confusion. Sam goes to check on Sophia, etc. Maybe the police are present but it ends with the lift from Sam. As for Liam ringing, based on Dev prior form, I estimate he'll do this just as things are getting interesting.

I fervently hope most of the above is wrong, wrong, wrong. Time will tell.....hopefully.
Yes.just think back to the Tyler/Sophia event, but this time it could be Liam calling Sophia

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Why....why aiden giving 12 tasks to sophia..?
If he wants to fuck her then fuck her..but why
It has been hinted at that even though Aiden acts like a cheap hood and a punk he indeed has a classical education and a sense of humor. His intention is to put Sofia through 12 labors like Heracles. Why he chose to do this is anybody's guess, but how far he is going to be able to mirror the tasks is unclear since most of them were things like murder, theft, and dognapping. However, there are going to be some convenient stables for her to clean if he goes that route.

The 12 labors:

Slay the Nemean lion.
Slay the nine-headed Lernaean Hydra.
Capture the Ceryneian Hind.
Capture the Erymanthian Boar.
Clean the Augean stables in a single day.
Slay the Stymphalian birds.
Capture the Cretan Bull.
Steal the Mares of Diomedes.
Obtain the girdle of Hippolyta, queen of the Amazons.
Obtain the cattle of the three-bodied giant Geryon.
Steal three of the golden apples of the Hesperides.
Capture and bring back Cerberus.

Reactions: roro

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
To some extent, it's sad that you don't really understand what I'm talking about. It's sad, because I prefer dialogue and mutual understanding to scandals, swearing and accusations.
I didn't say what I believe here, I think it's unlikely that every working day of L&P lasts 11 hours, but again, the question is, what is considered work? If intellectual, creative work, the time when he thinks about the script, the content of dialogues, etc. is considered, then perhaps his working day even exceeds 11 hours a day.

You say that L&P is lying, and I say that L&P has shared its plans with us. Unfortunately, our plans are not always possible to implement, I am an adult boy and I know that this happens.
It's just that our views and assessments are different, I'm not saying which of us is right, only time can show this.

Again, if we talk about lies and faith. If I, like you, believed that L&P was a liar, then we would not argue with you, because I would not be here.
Bane71 just a thought. I chose the"Ignore" function a long time ago for the poster you are valiantly trying to converse with. It is amazing how it cleaned up the thread. I based my decision on the toxicity and the repetitiveness that was evident. Just a thought.:)

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Can anyone explain to me how come that after reducing the update to 1/3 of the day instead of half a day, it's still takes around 5 months every time?
It's his expenses,he keeps on adding new stuff to the list

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
Can anyone explain to me how come that after reducing the update to 1/3 of the day instead of half a day, it's still takes around 5 months every time?
OK, In all honesty, you could read all 3705 pages previous to this and not have an answer. You have an excellent question to which we can only, each and every one of us, provide a personal answer. Is your answer correct? Only L&P knows.

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
Sam does indeed give Sophia a lift home, so will Liam ruin everything by calling Sophia :LOL:or will Sophia be able to cop a feel before he does call?
I'm surprised: you are the romantic type! :)
I think L&P will let Sam get as far on this day as at the other events on that day. For me that means bare breasts and, as with Aiden, only voluntarily, a little breast massage. We cannot expect more whether Liam calls or not.
I'm not interested in the Sam / Sophia romantic route. I mean a romantic route ?! How many other games are there that follow such a path. For me, the Sam / Sophia route is like the Good-Wife route at the moment. I know that some people are looking forward to it, but for me this is totally boring at the moment.
Even the second romantic route, Alyssa / Sophia, is more interesting. Alyssa will bring a suitcase full of add-ons for Antonio from her business trip.
The reason why I haven't given up on the Sam route is, on the one hand, the question of whether Sam still proves himself to be the true son of his father. Also how L&P wants to tell the situation when Dylan and Sam realize that they have a relationship with each other's mother and when there is no Dylan / amber relationship, how the situation develops when Liam / Dylan / Elli about the love between Sophia and Sam experienced (Elli will probably not be a problem).

joy.stick

Jul 16, 2021
However, If this is a real Biker bar! This will be very bad when Sophia walks in in that dress/Romper. Think Hell's Angels! Patricia does not have the Deagle (even if she did they would not be phased just pissed) and mace/pepper spray would make them laugh. And NO @Sabertooth_ no amount of skill would make those teenagers acceptable in that type of bar. Nor would the owner of a real biker bar insult his clientele with a teenage band. They would not be allowed because what is going down in there is usually not very legal to start with.

One can hope this is a wanna be bar. The funny part would be if Liam's boss is one of the Wanna Bees. A totally different 'out of hand' could ensue. Or, as I have said, this is just another bar in the area and we have not seen the real bar. In this case it makes this whole scene L&P having fun with us. I get it and enjoy that. A little jerk on our chain. This would be my kind of Spoiler, a fake one.

NO SPOILERS!
hi, is the biker bar part of the game? when is it, i missed it.

Bishop Robert

Feb 14, 2018
Sam does indeed give Sophia a lift home, so will Liam ruin everything by calling Sophia :LOL:or will Sophia be able to cop a feel before he does call?

All hell breaks loose, at which point various things occur rapidly, so much that it has to be transferred to a DLC. As the sisters argue &/or adjust their clothing & go their separate ways the concert ends in confusion. Sam goes to check on Sophia, etc. Maybe the police are present but it ends with the lift from Sam. As for Liam phoning, based on Dev prior form, I estimate he'll do this just as things are getting interesting.

I can imagine this, Pat exposing Sophia's breast (or tries to idk) and Sam while playing sees this and is briefly distracted but plays anyway, yada yada yada they are in the car and because of whatever reason (idk because Sophia kinda likes Sam, and has at least one drink, remember the pool event where she drinks wine?) she lets Sam see her breast and he may even get a touch.

Boom

Liam the Cuck calls.

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes