raavan1

Apr 26, 2020
It has been hinted at that even though Aiden acts like a cheap hood and a punk he indeed has a classical education and a sense of humor. His intention is to put Sofia through 12 labors like Heracles. Why he chose to do this is anybody's guess, but how far he is going to be able to mirror the tasks is unclear since most of them were things like murder, theft, and dognapping. However, there are going to be some convenient stables for her to clean if he goes that route.

The 12 labors:

Slay the Nemean lion.
Slay the nine-headed Lernaean Hydra.
Capture the Ceryneian Hind.
Capture the Erymanthian Boar.
Clean the Augean stables in a single day.
Slay the Stymphalian birds.
Capture the Cretan Bull.
Steal the Mares of Diomedes.
Obtain the girdle of Hippolyta, queen of the Amazons.
Obtain the cattle of the three-bodied giant Geryon.
Steal three of the golden apples of the Hesperides.
Capture and bring back Cerberus.
Thanks mate

BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM

Jun 25, 2017
First of all, dear friend, thank you for your respectful response to me.

Secondly, let me explain how I see the situation with video cards.
It is somewhat strange to me that you and some others do not allow the idea that L&P uses both video cards from the moment it announced this. It uses them and simultaneously performs two processing operations. In the case of processing a complex scene, with a large number of participants, etc., he combined the power of two video cards to work on one render. This is how I understood his message about combining two video cards to work on event raiders in a bar. But not in such a way as if he had used only one up to this point.
There's no reason to drop 2/3/4 well linked cards and only use 1. If you get that working correctly you make sure you don't touch anything as that improves your render times by a lot (we're talking sub 4 min rendering 1080p with lots of detail) and you can create scenes much easier/faster/with more fluidity which DAZ has already helped this year with the introduction of Filament (PBR) mode.

BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM

Jun 25, 2017
If I can render a 4k render in a round 20 minutes and L&P cards are at least twice as powerful as my 3070ti it makes no sense to me.
Scene Creation is the killer here
Im running 1 3090 and scene creation/rendering is easy peasy. Just use Filament and then turn on Iray when its almost complete.
I might buy a couple more 3090s just for the heck of it and try it out.

• Angry
Reactions: Punctured Lemon

BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM

Jun 25, 2017
This is not what he did.
Looks like you don't understand what NVLink did in this case.
In his case he had to use NVLink to link two of his GPUs together to increase the usable amount of vram because the 24 GB of VRAM wasn't enough for this scene.
NVLink made it possible to add the vram of two GPUs together to be used for that scene.
To make it a bit more simple, NVLink made it so that those two GPUs acted like one single big one for rendering purposes instead of two separate ones.

Edit:
To explain it a bit more.
If you have three GPUs with 24 GB VRAM each you might think that you have 72 GB of usable VRAM for rendering purposes but that's wrong.
You only have 24 GB because for each card to be able to work on the same scene the same data has to be inside the VRAM of each GPU meaning that if a scene takes up 12.4 GB of VRAM then all three of your GPUs have that 12.4 GB scene in their VRAM and the only way to circumvent that limitation in this case is NVLink.
Disadvantage is that if you only have three 3090s then only the two GPUs linked via NVLink can work on that scene.
You would need four 3090s and two NVLink bridges to be able to use all four GPUs for scenes needing more than 24 GB.

Edit2:
Here is a link to see how much VRAM is roughly needed for Gen 8 figures (tl;dw 14 models 17.8 GB VRAM)
But keep in mind that the scene in the video is very simple so a more complex scene also means higher VRAM usage.
I do understand what NVLink does, maybe you didn't understand my point. Check the post directly above yours from another poster.

BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM

Jun 25, 2017
As KillJoys said, it's most likely the CS part that is eating up most of the time. But that is due to how many characters, event locations, placement, etc. But his rendering usually takes 5 or 6 days after his CS percent moves up. If he was using both GFX he could reduce that time even further.
We talked about that plenty of times, rendering % goes up alone, so does cs %, they never go up together.

Speaking of that, I don't care that much about those %s, I think they are bogus. A guy that makes an average of 5 renders a day has no reason to not let his computer batch rendering those 5 scenes overnight so he has 100% rendered every day. Makes no sense.

Jude6

Sep 17, 2017
Can anyone explain to me how come that after reducing the update to 1/3 of the day instead of half a day, it's still takes around 5 months every time?
There's no way to know for certain because the developer gets too defensive about it to ever really examine it for himself - but everyone's got their theories.

My theory:
There's an expression 'A goldfish will get as big as the bowl if you let it' - literally meaning that a goldfish can just keep getting bigger/fatter if you keep feeding it just a little too much every day.
At some point in 2018 L&P got to a development speed where it was taking him 6 months for a single, Whole-Day update - for multiple updates in a row.
His fans complained about the long wait between new content - which he interpreted as fans wanting more of the game, even if the trade-off for that speed is a smaller update with fewer scenes. So he moved to Half-Day updates.

But - now we get to the Goldfish analogy - after a while putting out Half-Day updates at a faster rate, L&P started to reason that he can expand the content a little... since he's got the time.
"There's so few scenes in this update, maybe I'll just fill out this scene with a few extra renders, just a handful. Oh but now the next scene is so short in comparison I should pad it out with a few extra renders as well. Oh but now I look at it - I should throw out and re-do the renders for this whole sequence because the lighting doesn't look quite right, I've got the time after-all it's only a Half-Day update."

That's how we ended up with Half-Day updates that took ~6 months to make.

Then... wouldn't you know it, his fans complained about the long wait. He interpreted this as fans wanting more of the game, again at a trade-off of smaller updates, so he moved to One-Third-Day updates.
And the cycle repeated itself.

There are early game days with around 500 renders total.
The current game day will finish somewhere just shy of 3000 renders.

There are lots of people here and elsewhere on the Internet that are unhappy with this and voice their complaints every chance they get - but their voices will never carry the same weight as his paying Patrons (understandably so), and the paying Patrons love the bigger updates and praise him for his huge, massive, girthy... render count. Think of them as the ones sprinkling goldfish food into the bowl.
He has paying Patrons who complain about update bloat and want him to work faster, I was one of them, but those complaints are isolated voices, drowned out by the other more positive supporters. Paying Patrons who complain and see that their complaints are ignored eventually stop paying, meaning L&P's Patrons are always going to be majority in support of his slower work.

So he keeps taking steps to put the game out 'Faster' - that actually result in the ending of the game getting further and further away.

At some point in the future (to be honest I think it'll be soon) he'll announce that he's moving to Quarter-Day Updates.
Then a year or two after that he'll announce that Quarter-Day updates are taking too long and he's switching to Single-Event Updates.
Then, a year or two after that, when his Patrons are waiting 6 months for a Single-Event Update that contains 800 renders - I'm hoping that will be the final straw and even his most loyal paying Patrons will speak up about wanting him to make real changes to his development process.

Bishop Robert

Feb 14, 2018
You know what? If Sophia were to blow Sam, I'd just take it and be happy.

But I'm aware the most this will be would be titty fondling (maybe sucking).

If this is just a kiss it better be some suggestive/intimate kissing, if its just a peck then screw this storyline.

Reactions: Gandhifire

I_Love_Moms

Nov 3, 2019
The game is going slow, with a lot of time betwen updates, and still one of 3 best games in F95 by far, even without sex yet.
It's not one of the best, but one of the most popular in terms of views and engagement. When there's so much gap between updates, people have to kill time somehow, so they "discuss stuff," which increases engagement and popularity. User Rating, according to me, is the best parameter to measure if a game is good. Not saying that this one is bad though.

Reactions: Toushiro

Bishop Robert

Feb 14, 2018
I've never seen this before (I think, its been awhile) I am replaying and any time someone is doing something or saying something regarding Sophia and Dylan is there where I made him do nothing in any occasion.

Now after showing Dylan her breast, Dylan told her what people say about her and it made her go on to think even one line: (With their young, hard cocks surrounding me, and everyone waiting till it's his turn.)

Is this exclusive to Dylan not saying or doing anything in certain circumstances?

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I'm surprised: you are the romantic type! :)
I think L&P will let Sam get as far on this day as at the other events on that day. For me that means bare breasts and, as with Aiden, only voluntarily, a little breast massage. We cannot expect more whether Liam calls or not.
I'm not interested in the Sam / Sophia romantic route. I mean a romantic route ?! How many other games are there that follow such a path. For me, the Sam / Sophia route is like the Good-Wife route at the moment. I know that some people are looking forward to it, but for me this is totally boring at the moment.
Even the second romantic route, Alyssa / Sophia, is more interesting. Alyssa will bring a suitcase full of add-ons for Antonio from her business trip.
The reason why I haven't given up on the Sam route is, on the one hand, the question of whether Sam still proves himself to be the true son of his father. Also how L&P wants to tell the situation when Dylan and Sam realize that they have a relationship with each other's mother and when there is no Dylan / amber relationship, how the situation develops when Liam / Dylan / Elli about the love between Sophia and Sam experienced (Elli will probably not be a problem).
I am a romantic concerning my precious and Sophia yes :)

Bishop Robert

Feb 14, 2018
I'm aware this is old, sorry.

So i'm updating my routes and stuff, and noticed in my (Alyssa, 2nd side job, Dylan-Emma) run there was no yoga event.

What exactly triggers the yoga event?

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
I'm aware this is old, sorry.

So i'm updating my routes and stuff, and noticed in my (Alyssa, 2nd side job, Dylan-Emma) run there was no yoga event.

What exactly triggers the yoga event?
The Yoga event is only triggered when you refuse Alyssa's offer to buy Sophia a dress on their shopping tour. If you agree, Sophia will stay in the dress and goes for a coffee with Alyssa where she offers Sophia to visit her place (and meet Antonio).

You might actually be able to still get the dress and go to Yoga aswell if you refuse to stay in the new dress, but I can't exactly remember.

Last edited:
Reactions: Old Dog

Bishop Robert

Feb 14, 2018
The Yoga event is only triggered when you refuse Alyssa's offer to buy Sophia a dress on their shopping tour. If you agree, Sophia will stay in the dress and goes for a coffee with Alyssa where she offers Sophia to visit her place (and meet Antonio).

You might actually be able to still get the dress and go to Yoga aswell if you refuse to stay in the new dress, but I can't exactly remember.
Or is it just choosing spending time with Alyssa over Ellie that causes it maybe?

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
Or is it just choosing spending time with Alyssa over Ellie that causes it maybe?
I think Patricia is calling Sophia when you leave the shop with Alyssa, giving you a choice between Alyssa(Antonio event), or Patricia(Yoga event). But if I remember correctly, this choice is only available if you don't stay in the dress Alyssa bought for Sophia. Like, Alyssa can buy the dress but you have to refuse staying in it. Otherwise you won't get to choose between Yoga and Antonio.

Edit: Turns out you have to completely refuse Alyssa's offer to buy the dress to be able to get the Yoga event. Here's what the walkthrough says: "Sophia and Alyssa will go shopping and Alyssa finally asks Sophia to try out a sundress for her. If Sophia refuses, their day ends and she drives to the yoga class with Patricia. If she tries it on, Alyssa offers her to buy it for her but only on the condition that she stays in it. If Sophia refuses, their day ends and she drives to the yoga class with Patricia. If Sophia stays in the sexy sundress, she will automatically refuse going to yoga to her sister. Instead Sophia and Alyssa will have a coffee where Alyssa shows Sophia a stimulation she didn’t know before. Afterwards, Alyssa offers her to go back to her place where Sophia can persistently ask Alyssa about her new boyfriend, Antonio. Then Alyssa will introduce her to him but he’s not what Sophia actually expected."

Edit2: Spending time with Ellie or Alyssa doesn't have an impact on the Yoga event. Both routes lead to the Yoga event, unless you decide to visit Alyssa's place on the Alyssa route as explained above. (Sorry, this is kinda confusing lol)

Last edited:
Reactions: Bishop Robert
3.20 star(s) 466 Votes