Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Since the thread is a bit quiet today I thought let's do a little something.

I was thinking that all of us post just one render from the game. Now this render should be the first render that got you interested to play this game or the first render from where you felt that this game is interesting to you. It could also be because of the dialogue associated with that render that got you invested.

Now just to make clear, I am not asking about your most favourite render from the game but the first render that got you interested.

For me it is this, the first render that got me interested or rather curious about playing this game.

View attachment 1421423

Hope everyone will participate and looking forward to seeing your choices :).
This one for me
Day1_12_10_Sophia_walks_out_of_bath.jpg
One of the best renders in the game(for me) is Aiden's first task with Sophia leaning back against her desk with blouse unbuttoned,but this render is great,just a shame that he never used wet skin on her.
I am going to redo this render later with wet skin/tan lines but it will basically be the same render.

Last edited:

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
I understand from your comments that the girls are separating, in the sense that Patricia will no longer be driving Sophia home. That was my bet.

Still, I'm clinging to their sisterly love and I think the girls have been hanging out in the bar for a while after the concert, maybe dancing, Sophia gets the message from Liam, at which point Sam takes her home.
Patricia may have stayed with Sam's band in the bar :unsure:
I think if Sophia dances with Patricia during the concert it will give Patricia points. Unfortunately after the concert it's Sam time. He has to go home because he's still a minor! ;)

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
I think if Sophia dances with Patricia during the concert it will give Patricia points. Unfortunately after the concert it's Sam time. He has to go home because he's still a minor! ;)
And how did Ellie get into the nightclub? ;)
I think they can't consume alcohol.

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
Ha, have you never stood in front of a nightclub and the beautiful women were let in before you. I think Elli won't have any problems getting in anywhere. Underage or not, it doesn't matter!
Fuck, yeah :ROFLMAO:. But let the kids enjoy ;)

Reactions: hzjujk

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Since the thread is a bit quiet today I thought let's do a little something.

I was thinking that all of us post just one render from the game. Now this render should be the first render that got you interested to play this game or the first render from where you felt that this game is interesting to you. It could also be because of the dialogue associated with that render that got you invested.

Now just to make clear, I am not asking about your most favourite render from the game but the first render that got you interested.

For me it is this, the first render that got me interested or rather curious about playing this game.

View attachment 1421423

Hope everyone will participate and looking forward to seeing your choices :).
I found this game later but imediately joined patron after seeing this preview (milf school teacher is my favorite fantasy)
but didnt stay ptron for long, dont like paying monthly for update evry 6 months if your lucky. anyway heres mine
screenshot0052.png

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes