pcaf

Dec 3, 2019
Since I see people are doing it - here are my favourite screens in game

View attachment 1421937

Lol not really, but it is something I am waiting for in the game the most.

Actualy most sexy image in the game so far probably gotta be this one

View attachment 1421942

And the hottest scene is Dylan humping Amber on the Bannana ;-
Sophia used to look so young and luscious. After tanning her age shows a bit more it seems. I miss her old look.

Talcum Powder

Feb 14, 2018
wow a whole day rendering,shocker, and all it took was a click of the mouse,he is working so hard
The bump from 65-70 for both CS and rendering was too quick. I am pretty sure he decided to cut a lot of material and is just recalibrating based on a lower number of renders for the update.

If you’re looking at 800 renders and you cut 40 you’ve basically increased your overall progress by about 5%.

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
The bump from 65-70 for both CS and rendering was too quick. I am pretty sure he decided to cut a lot of material and is just recalibrating based on a lower number of renders for the update.

If you’re looking at 800 renders and you cut 40 you’ve basically increased your overall progress by about 5%.
There is no way that he did Scene Creation in one day as he has never managed to do so before so I would guess that the Scene Creation was done a couple of days ago(the latest teaser).
We don't have a render count so we can never be sure if he did cut scenes but one way would be if he finished the Sam event before Scene Creation hits 85%

Talcum Powder

Feb 14, 2018
There is no way that he did Scene Creation in one day as he has never managed to do so before so I would guess that the Scene Creation was done a couple of days ago(the latest teaser).
We don't have a render count so we can never be sure if he did cut scenes but one way would be if he finished the Sam event before Scene Creation hits 85%
In my head cannon he started working on a particular exchange between two characters, looked out the window and saw that the weather was nice enough to go on a bike ride and decided to just cut the scene altogether rather than loose a day of production.

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
In my head cannon he started working on a particular exchange between two characters, looked out the window and saw that the weather was nice enough to go on a bike ride and decided to just cut the scene altogether rather than loose a day of production.
A day of production you say,I wonder what her name is :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Talcum Powder

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
We talked about that plenty of times, rendering % goes up alone, so does cs %, they never go up together.

Speaking of that, I don't care that much about those %s, I think they are bogus. A guy that makes an average of 5 renders a day has no reason to not let his computer batch rendering those 5 scenes overnight so he has 100% rendered every day. Makes no sense.
We have talked about this numerous times, but some people appear not to understand it completely.

I do agree with you on the percent marks. I don't see how L&P can project the percent required for someone who doesn't know who many render he needs to create the scene until he starts or it's over. And yes, he should be able to let his computer generate the renders overnight unless he's concern about his power bill. :p:ROFLMAO:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: farrah

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
Sadly you are probably right.
I really hope this will be the last day of the game that will take so much time 15+ months.
Would be nice, the current trend is pointing in the exact opposite direction, though. Less updates and less playable days (if even one) per year, slowly decreasing over time since the game's development began 4 years ago. On the other hand more supporters, popularity, patreons and money for the developer. A lot of money.

I'd be surprised if this "balance" would start shifting more towards L&P's paying customers and their expectations instead of his own pockets, but that's not very likely to happen. I only believe it when I see it. L&P's word doesn't mean anything to me at this point.

Reactions: Julius Ash
Jul 23, 2021
Sorry, my english is bad. I know That I will not see here the pic, I´m asking a what is the photo about? A description of it.
You can find it out by reading between lines in this post from someone who has seen the render.
All I have to say is that I was right..............
Sam does indeed give Sophia a lift home, so will Liam ruin everything by calling Sophia :LOL:or will Sophia be able to cop a feel before he does call?

Reactions: Adolfo and globsis

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
You can find it out by reading between lines in this post from someone who has seen the render.
So what happened to Patricia? And Ellie?

And the Sam branch of the Ellie route? I was basing a lot on Ellie being there to be all impressed in order for the branch to start on playable day 16.

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
Since I see people are doing it - here are my favourite screens in game

View attachment 1421937

Lol not really, but it is something I am waiting for in the game the most.

Actualy most sexy image in the game so far probably gotta be this one

View attachment 1421942

And the hottest scene is Dylan humping Amber on the Bannana ;-
Okie dokie. my 2 scenes worth.

A: what i found most erotic
B: got my attention

I am a sucker for pony tails and a killer bod does not hurt. As a youth (in the last century) I was seriously into hoops.

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes