VanDarkBalls

Sep 17, 2021

This is a little teaser of what is going to happen after Sam's concert. Would like to also apologize to all my patrons who have been getting subpar vague teasers for what they paid these past 48 months.
Good news: the update is out next weekend in the beginning of October.
Auf Wiedersehen

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

jk
a876ec3e0d8433939896aeeb3a3d4dea--rodeo-cowboys-bull-riders.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: BRTT and lockerxx

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Did you check the link? probably no. Guys wake up!
Check the linik
People don't read that far when they see a picture.
This gave it away for me

This is a little teaser of what is going to happen after Sam's concert. Would like to also apologize to all my patrons who have been getting subpar vague teasers for what they paid these past 48 months.

BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM

Jun 25, 2017
Check the linik

This gave it away for me

I was even going to write "KillJoys is beta testing the next version, PM him for the link"

Bishop Robert

Feb 14, 2018

Auf Wiedersehen

jk
Interesting

So maybe alcohol will play some part in the Sam event? :)

The most will be titty action without a doubt.

And regarding the alcohol thing people brought up, again there won't be any moments of Sophia getting drunk and giving BJs or spreading her legs.

Edit: oh its fake.

• Haha
Reactions: MiKEYWasTaken

BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM

Jun 25, 2017
I think so too, the scene creation was finished before and just updated yesterday and rendering must have gotten faster since his GPU were linked for the previous scene. He might not have separated them yet and so the 2nd scene with very less characters got rendered exponentially faster.
rendering 5 or 6 1080p images, which is his daily average, takes about 60-80 min max. max. A good rig renders a 1080p scene in around 3 minutes, about 7min if its an intensive scene.

BorgiaBou

Jul 24, 2021

Auf Wiedersehen

jk
Bahahaha that was so funny you got some of the "fans" around here very disapointed when they realized that will be NO "beginning of octomber" release:ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO:

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021

Auf Wiedersehen

jk
Giving people an instant boner, then crushing their balls within a single post. You cheeky little bastard!

If only L&P would deliver content like that. Anyway, I'm going to bed and cry myself to sleep after this one!

Reactions: Animated_Giraffe

I_Love_Moms

Nov 3, 2019

Auf Wiedersehen

jk
What's happening here? Looks like Sophia is sniffing cocaine while someone is eating her out from behind. But I realize that's too much to imagine.

• Haha
Reactions: DanThaMan
3.20 star(s) 466 Votes