BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM

Jun 25, 2017
Guys, I'm pretty sure it's a joke.

HOWEVER, if it isn't and you're confused by what's happening in the scene then maybe I can explain. Sophia is riding a mechanical bull, it's literally a mechanical bull that simulates riding a bucking bull from a rodeo. These are very common at certain bars and I have rode one on multiple occasions. And yes, sometimes you ride one when you aren't wearing the most appropriate outfit for the occasion. But it's socially acceptable because it's all in good fun. This is not something that I would find out of character for someone like Sophia.

Edit- hahaha I didn't even notice at first that it was posted by Viper, then yes, 1000% this is a joke. Way to give certain people a stroke. :LOL:
the full little story would fit in the game and no one would bat an eye thinking it was out of place

Reactions: VanDarkBalls

I_Love_Moms

Nov 3, 2019
I have just been informed that you will have a choice to either go home with Patricia or get a lift with Sam,not alot is supposed to happen if you chose Patricia.
I wonder if you go with Patricia will that kill the Sam route?
That'll be a bit unrealistic, I believe. The relationship b/w Sophia and Sam has strengthened over a period of time. I don't think the dev will just end it like this. Idk, maybe Sophia will get a chance to choose once and for all sometime later in the game.

JagHond

Mar 18, 2019
But on the other hand, from my side I tend to second KillJoys' opinion... it would have no other sense possible, to me at least.
Also because this passage could even drive to a "competition", even a real "fight", between Dylan and Sam sooner or later, and Sophia having to choose who she would start a relationship with (or else both! Why not?).
I recall at this point how the last episode ended, when Sophia started looking at her son not as a child, but a man who she can rely on.
And - this told from L&P point of view, this time - that can offer more room to drive the story to more directions, I guess. Perhaps it's me, but I think I can see unveiling some plot in his mind since this point - less on the grind, but far more on the story, I mean.
Interesting...

With best regards to all.

Last edited:
Reactions: hzjujk and Old Dog

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
I have just been informed that you will have a choice to either go home with Patricia or get a lift with Sam,not alot is supposed to happen if you chose Patricia.
I wonder if you go with Patricia, will that kill the Sam route?
God, I'm Oracle of Delphi :ROFLMAO:. My bet was that Patricia would take her home.

Still possible a little dance between Sophia/Patricia and Sam/his band before Liam's call/message :unsure:

Bobbos

Jun 27, 2017
I think so too, the scene creation was finished before and just updated yesterday and rendering must have gotten faster since his GPU were linked for the previous scene. He might not have separated them yet and so the 2nd scene with very less characters got rendered exponentially faster.
Just fyi using NVLink doesn't make rendering faster.

Reactions: globsis

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
Check the linik

This gave it away for me

This is a little teaser of what is going to happen after Sam's concert. Would like to also apologize to all my patrons who have been getting subpar vague teasers for what they paid these past 48 months.
Good news: the update is out next weekend in the beginning of October.
Since I have that poster on a select function here I had not idea what was going on. I just looked at who was the source and slipped into the I don't care mode. Seeing where this went it was clearly some effort for a prank. Apparently a nice prank. I am impressed.

SandEater

Oct 31, 2017

This is a little teaser of what is going to happen after Sam's concert. Would like to also apologize to all my patrons who have been getting subpar vague teasers for what they paid these past 48 months.
Auf Wiedersehen

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

jk
I hope Sophia cum here. ;)

• Haha
Reactions: globsis

xxxorro

Jan 18, 2021
this is real????:unsure:L&P is going to crunch a lot:eek:
drunk sophie who rides a mechanical bull:LOL:
edit:neverming is fake:FacePalm::FacePalm::FacePalm::FacePalm:
And if you don't say it for the 70%-70% it's gonna be the beginning of October next year!!! :ROFLMAO:
Last time you were 24h late and look what happened, 3 weeks of slowdown! :mad::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Angry
Reactions: lockerxx
3.20 star(s) 466 Votes