xxxorro

Jan 18, 2021
can anyone list all the teaser so far?
You can find them all here
https://f95zone.to/threads/a-wife-and-mother-v0-130-lust-passion.5944/post-5196619
with a lot of other information about PDs, what's to come and other
thx to Apollodore

I have no idea how you got that idea from that image. Very fertile imagination.

This mechanic bull is in the same rock/biker bar btw. View attachment 1422738
Looking also at the others in the fan art (very good, btw! (y)) you almost regret that it was Sam's event as this has a great potential for a Patricia (wild) night out event.
Or, it would be a perfect settings for an Aiden task. Maybe later on? :unsure:

BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM

Jun 25, 2017
You can find them all here
https://f95zone.to/threads/a-wife-and-mother-v0-130-lust-passion.5944/post-5196619
with a lot of other information about PDs, what's to come and other
thx to Apollodore

Looking also at the others in the fan art (very good, btw! (y)) you almost regret that it was Sam's event as this has a great potential for a Patricia (wild) night out event.
Or, it would be a perfect settings for an Aiden task. Maybe later on? :unsure:
Regarding Aiden, I think L&P is more into getting Aiden to force Sophia to show herself to others and since she has already started wearing almost nothing in front of 6 or 7 people she doesnt know I'm pretty sure the tasks will only get naughtier.

As for Sam/Patricia, I don't think the Sam route is killed if you choose Patricia for the lift. Maybe the Sophia/Sam route is done but the Sophia/Sam&Dylan probably continues.

And thank you for the comments regarding the fan art.

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
I have just been informed that you will have a choice to either go home with Patricia or get a lift with Sam,not alot is supposed to happen if you chose Patricia.
I wonder if you go with Patricia, will that kill the Sam route?
I take it was by DM or Email. So I wonder if Patricia and Sam is a choice you will have to choose between Patricia or Sam. Because will it be one of those cases that you will not have enough points to advance the story in the future unless you cheat the system or he awards no points at all and it's just a filler scene.

That'll be a bit unrealistic, I believe. The relationship b/w Sophia and Sam has strengthened over a period of time. I don't think the dev will just end it like this. Idk, maybe Sophia will get a chance to choose once and for all sometime later in the game.
How would that be unrealistic? The reader can choose to pursue or stop and storyline they don't want to participate in at any time. If you look at any path now, at some point, if you choose the option that doesn't advance the story, it usually ends up stopping that storyline. Killjoys said the scene would be cut short with Patricia or extended with Sam if the reader chooses to do so and go forward with the story.

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
Regarding Aiden, I think L&P is more into getting Aiden to force Sophia to show herself to others and since she has already started wearing almost nothing in front of 6 or 7 people she doesnt know I'm pretty sure the tasks will only get naughtier.

As for Sam/Patricia, I don't think the Sam route is killed if you choose Patricia for the lift. Maybe the Sophia/Sam route is done but the Sophia/Sam&Dylan probably continues.

And thank you for the comments regarding the fan art.
As if he is turning her into an obedient slave that will listen to her master or showing that he is dominant towards her. That does fit his character well.

Last edited:

XTZ Adult Games

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2020
Sam, paw.. ha-haaaa.. Pussy, wants to touch it.... :PogChamp: Noooooooo.. it's still early, that's what will happen.. They will arrive, Sofia will be dirty, sweaty, sticky and will go to the shower.. Sam, will not stand it and will go to her... haaaaa
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Nice update ;)

BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM

Jun 25, 2017
Art edited used to move 10 percent at a time? I suppose. 20 * 4 => 80 steps depiction to completion of update.
its painful to watch such slow progress in work :( Its like he got more indulged in perfecting his work or easing up on work.
well at least he is continuing to work on game.
it's all about looking like working hard while not working much. he knows people will wait for a 6 month update with 4 scenes so why bother?

Jul 1, 2019

This is a little teaser of what is going to happen after Sam's concert. Would like to also apologize to all my patrons who have been getting subpar vague teasers for what they paid these past 48 months.
Good news: the update is out next weekend in the beginning of October.
Auf Wiedersehen

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

jk
If this is fake im just gonna unwatch this thread

• Hey there
Reactions: DanThaMan

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
when is the update?
Talcum Powder probably has the most data-based projection on a possible release date. The last one predicted 3rd Dec.

I'm just wondering what the reaction is going to be if the release slips to the 12th or later. At that time this update will have taken longer than v.130, so all the predictions of things like first sex being 10 years away, Dylan's chance with Sophia being 20 years away, they all shift to an even longer timeframe.

Especially since there are some rumblings of the game being abandoned in around 3-4 years.

Reactions: Kobudo27
3.20 star(s) 466 Votes