Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
As far as he has posted he no vacations planned but with the rig he has he should be quicker than this.
If his Patrons are complaining it must be by e-mail
It's most likely by email considering how members respond on his Patreon page. I'll have to look again, but I think his next "Planned" vacation/holiday is around May of next year.

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
It's most likely by email considering how members respond on his Patreon page. I'll have to look again, but I think his next "Planned" vacation/holiday is around May of next year.
He did quote October a while back and I really don't see him hitting that target,spending 2-3 days on Created Scenes and he still has 10% left on the Sam event.

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
He did quote October a while back and I really don't see him hitting that target,spending 2-3 days on Created Scenes and he still has 10% left on the Sam event.
I know he trying for an October release but, unless he is cutting corners like the sex scene with Liam and the Sybian with Alyssa on a four-frame loop, I don't see it happing. 10% and 15% on cs and renders for Sam, so I see Nov. still.

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
... Sophia's thoughts are of the "oh that was fun but wrong. I shouldn't do these things." Her thoughts need to change to "Yes, if given the opportunity I would have sex with this person."

We're into Act 2 of the story at this point, so these relationships need to take a major step forward.
You are right about that and that is why the Cathy event is so important to me for Sophia's further corruption path. That I only give a link to my own post that explains this opinion, I do not do it out of rudeness but out of laziness. I hope you will forgive me.

https://f95zone.to/threads/a-wife-and-mother-v0-130-lust-passion.5944/post-6531101

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I am not too sure on how this would work but what if he did a POV with the Sam event

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
So I wonder if he will rush with all the characters or with just the main characters? Or how many of the characters story have been cut down,Vicky/Nat ect without saying anything
It could be both. I'm sure in his mind he has already cut content. I can see a scenario where content with the mailman or the janitor, or Neil, etc, has been cut. It was probably content that never really came together outside of brainstorming, but it was still there somewhere. In these cases he just hasn't said anything.

As of right now there aren't many other secondary characters that have made any notable progress. Nat and Vicky are fringe characters who are lingering on the periphery and they would be the next ones to have content cut. Bennett being cut probably freed up a lot of time. Zach seems like a story that has stalled and probably could be cut.

Many of the other more prominent LIs will probably see their stories abbreviated. Not "cut" but abbreviated. There's just no way he can keep going with this pace in the story. Something has to give.

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
It could be both. I'm sure in his mind he has already cut content. I can see a scenario where content with the mailman or the janitor, or Neil, etc, has been cut. It was probably content that never really came together outside of brainstorming, but it was still there somewhere. In these cases he just hasn't said anything.

As of right now there aren't many other secondary characters that have made any notable progress. Nat and Vicky are fringe characters who are lingering on the periphery and they would be the next ones to have content cut. Bennett being cut probably freed up a lot of time. Zach seems like a story that has stalled and probably could be cut.

Many of the other more prominent LIs will probably see their stories abbreviated. Not "cut" but abbreviated. There's just no way he can keep going with this pace in the story. Something has to give.
Cutting Zac could mess up the Aiden story line as we know that he has a part to play later on in the game.
The next Alyssa/Sophia meeting is supposed to be going further than they have done so far but there next meeting is so far far away.
If he is rushing content to the same level that Alyssa/Sophia are now then I can see this messing up the story

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019

if that were the case, the game would turn into shit

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
problem is traslation
That will be one of the problems as it typically takes two to three weeks to translate with PS. To make the end of Oct., he would need to completed CS and Rendering the first week of Oct. But I don't see that happening at all. I think Talcum Powder projection is correct.

Even if he releases the game at the end of the month, that is still one P.D. completed in over one year. If he is receiving emails about the timetable, I can see him going to one-quarter days or event release in the future. The problem with event releases is there won't be content for everyone, and they will be very short, but I guess he can say he is giving updates regularly.

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017

They should be cut. I think they are more in line with Lust and are one-and-done fillers. I think Alyssa/Zac and maybe Nathalie are the only two atm that made some progression. Unless you want to count the two sides' jobs too.

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
Cutting Zac could mess up the Aiden story line as we know that he has a part to play later on in the game.
The next Alyssa/Sophia meeting is supposed to be going further than they have done so far but there next meeting is so far far away.
If he is rushing content to the same level that Alyssa/Sophia are now then I can see this messing up the story
But look how Alyssa's story jumps around on dates she meets with Sophia. As I said, I think she is more about Lust than LI. Same with Zac too. But I'm sure there is something going on between Alyssa and Zac, just be ready for it. :p

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
But look how Alyssa's story jumps around on dates she meets with Sophia. As I said, I think she is more about Lust than LI. Same with Zac too. But I'm sure there is something going on between Alyssa and Zac, just be ready for it. :p
I have been ready for it since they first met.
As for something going on between Alyssa/Zac I once asked L&P about this but he refused to say as it would of been a major spoiler,but we know how much L&P likes to build up events only to be let down time and time again.

Last edited:

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
I have been ready for it since they first met.
As for something going on between Alyssa/Zac I once asked L&P about this but he refused to say as it would of been a major spoiler,but we know how much L&P likes to build up events only to be let down
.... True

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
Will he take the characters to the same level as Ellie/Julia got with Sophia,if so it will be a big leap for them
I don't know. Ellie is an LI with Julia tagging along for the ride. The others appear to be in it more for Lust. I can see events playing out, but will it be meaningful or just another way of building corruption points? And the meaningful part will come from the LI part?

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
Well fuck me, that's good timing... That puts the new projection to 11/23 and total progress to 59.5%.

Couple of things could be going on here, these just spring to mind immediately:
1) He's got a kick in the backside from Patreons and is actually putting in a full day of work because it's been made clear that another 5-month cycle will have financial consequences.
2) It's the same as above, except he's always been able to work this fast and has deliberately been sitting on progress and updates to extend the development cycle, and therefore increase his total income over the lifespan of the game. (The short word for this is "Milking")
3) He's just losing interest in a lot of the peripheral elements of the stories and he's cutting material.

My guess, #3.

View attachment 1425060
Wouldn't the best and realistic assumption be that the pace has gone back to what it was before the Sam event started since now it is basically just two characters in the frame and slight changes in poses for every render or same render from different angles.

Also everyone just really got invested into the storyline getting cut topic. We don't need to jump to such conclusions as of now just because he's been a little fast in the past 2-3 days

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes