Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
Ellie and Alyssa will have a different type of relationship with Sophia(besides the obvious one concerning Ellie)so being biased I would pick Alyssa for the more romantic route and Ellie/julia fort he more daring route.
IMO, I don't think that's how L&P has it set up for Alyssa. I think the romantic route will fall to Ellie and Patricia, all the others will have an intimate moment with Sophia, but I think it's more lust-driven than LI, so the daring route will most likely go to Alyssa by default. I think the phone list is the tell-all sign here, but that doesn't mean he won't add a name to the list in the future. He may change his mind.

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
If I can dig out the PM that I got off L&P(it is old news) they both have different sexual relationship with Sophia and that is why the route had to be split.
Hmm, I'd be curious about what he had to say. But my question would be how old is it? That is why I said one will be Lust and the other will be LI. I think Ellie will have the romance side and Alyssa will have the lust side. If Alyssa has a romance side, then what's the purpose of the point system, as it would be meaningless.

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Hmm, I'd be curious about what he had to say. But my question would be how old is it? That is why I said one will be Lust and the other will be LI. I think Ellie will have the romance side and Alyssa will have the lust side. If Alyssa has a romance side, then what's the purpose of the point system, as it would be meaningless.
Sorry I messed up :oops:.Here is the reply that I got off L&P
ALYSSA.jpg

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
Ok.
I made a mistake they both have the same kind of relationship with Sophia and that is why he split the route
L&P reply
First I wanted to make Ellie/Julia and Ellie/Sophia storylines separated. And later you will also be able to choose. But here you can decide only either for Alyssa or Ellie. Alyssa and Ellie are rather for more intense relationships, so that's why they are not combinable. All the other girls/women in the game are rather adventures.
This is from October 2020
After that last scene with Sophia/Ellie/Julia, I don't know how you could keep the storylines separated unless L&P has a plan for the reader to choose between Sophia/Ellie or Ellie/Julia? So he may take it further with Alyssa, but how far? She doesn't have that many scenes like Ellie. So I'm sort of confused about that one.

Last edited:

Talcum Powder

Feb 14, 2018
Wouldn't the best and realistic assumption be that the pace has gone back to what it was before the Sam event started since now it is basically just two characters in the frame and slight changes in poses for every render or same render from different angles.

Also everyone just really got invested into the storyline getting cut topic. We don't need to jump to such conclusions as of now just because he's been a little fast in the past 2-3 days
I completely agree that we don't need to jump to such conclusions as there was no external pressure exerted on me, I genuinely think he's cutting back in subtle ways the planned content. Not severe enough cuts to see stories disappear altogether, but probably enough to cause some continuity issues for the more attentive readers.

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
After that last scene with Sophia/Ellie/Julia, I don't know how you could keep the storylines separated unless L&P has a plan for the reader to choose between Sophia/Ellie or Ellie/Julia? So he may take it further with Alyssa, but how far? So doesn't really have that many scenes like Ellie. So I'm sort of confused about that one.
Agreed

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I completely agree that we don't need to jump to such conclusions as there was no external pressure exerted on me, I genuinely think he's cutting back in subtle ways the planned content. Not severe enough cuts to see stories disappear altogether, but probably enough to cause some continuity issues for the more attentive readers.
He had better leave my precious alone:(

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
Yeah, but if DLC is his answer to cutting back content, That's the wrong approach, period. I think removing characters that are one-and-done would have been the right call. Do you need the Mailman if you have the first side job? Do you need the Janitor and Principal? What kind of role have they played with Sophia's emotions? What about the personal trainers? And I know people aren't going to like this, but what about the museum kids? Most of these scenes are one-and-done scenes. He should have made these adjustments before he got this far.

Last edited:

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Yeah, but if DLC is his answer to cutting back content. That's the wrong approach, period. I think removing characters that are one-and-done would have been the right call. Do you need the Mailman if you have the first side job? Do you need the Janitor and Principle? What kind of role have they played with Sophia's emotions? What about the personal trainers? And I know people aren't going to like this, but what about the museum kids? Most of these scenes are one-and-done scenes. He should have made these adjust before he got this far.
I know that it does not help much but the museum kids are supposed to be a one off then gone as for the janitor he has a role to play,what role or how big is unknown but you probably know all of this already.
I would say the same about the prison visit,did we really need it?
Could not another character already in the game have done this event?

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
No matter what adjustments he would make, no matter which side paths he would leave out or which characters / events L&P would drop only once, the speed of development would still not increase! However, there would be large logical gaps in the overall story, in Sophia Corruption Path. I think there are enough other games that work the same way and that sucks.
I know we are all impatient, some are panicking because their crystal ball is telling them that development of the game will be canceled for Christmas, but development time between updates will be at least 5 months even with the changes mentioned above. And I don't see anything, or nobody, who will change anything about it.

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
No matter what adjustments he would make, no matter which side paths he would leave out or which characters / events L&P would drop only once, the speed of development would still not increase! However, there would be large logical gaps in the overall story, in Sophia Corruption Path. I think there are enough other games that work the same way and that sucks.
I know we are all impatient, some are panicking because their crystal ball is telling them that development of the game will be canceled for Christmas, but development time between updates will be at least 5 months even with the changes mentioned above. And I don't see anything, or nobody, who will change anything about it.
The weak point is CS and L&P knows it. And within this process we find the problem: the text. It's not even the translation, he doesn't even have the script in German.

obibobi

May 10, 2017
I haven't played this game, it had a reputation as a not really getting to the good stuff, I came to see if that had changed.

There's a recent 5 star review that say's be patient............the games 4 years old

• Haha
Reactions: Jeancul

pcaf

Dec 3, 2019
I haven't played this game, it had a reputation as a not really getting to the good stuff, I came to see if that had changed.

There's a recent 5 star review that say's be patient............the games 4 years old
4 years old can be considered to still somewhat be in its infancy when you take into account the current estimated completion of this game to be decades away.

Poser_Voyeur

Nov 14, 2020
Sorry I messed up :oops:.Here is the reply that I got off L&P
View attachment 1425341
It is why that if you assume Sophia and Liam are going to separate on one or more of the Filthy Routes (not guaranteed but likely unless Liam enjoys being a cuckold), then if you were to evaluate the characters we have met already and spent time with so far, Alyssa is the most likely to become a serious long-tern relationship.

Hence why I think that Alyssa is the romantic Lesbian route, whereas although Sophia will probably always love Eliie, any sexual relationship with Ellie is more like to be lust based as the two of them get lost in the emotions and passions.

Just my two cents.

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
The weak point is CS and L&P knows it. And within this process we find the problem: the text. It's not even the translation, he doesn't even have the script in German.
That's just it. The CS is based on the text/outline of the novel, and the story is based on 79+ characters that have interactions with Sophia. So you have to create a scene for about every interaction with the support character. Especially characters that have no influence whatsoever. A prime example is this scene.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Why do I care if her teeth were polished? She is a fictional character. How long did it take him to work on these 12 CS and render them? How does this influence her corruption points, good wife points, lesbian points, or LI points? I don't see her getting hit on by the dental assistant. So to me, this was a wasted scene or one-and-done. This could have been told through mostly narrations about her talking to her sister about bringing the kids over to her house. And there are other examples, too, throughout the novel.

I'm trying to point out here that he could have omitted most of the one-and-done and put more focus on Sophia and the primary supporting cast members.

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
It is why that if you assume Sophia and Liam are going to separate on one or more of the Filthy Routes (not guaranteed but likely unless Liam enjoys being a cuckold), then if you were to evaluate the characters we have met already and spent time with so far, Alyssa is the most likely to become a serious long-tern relationship.

Hence why I think that Alyssa is the romantic Lesbian route, whereas although Sophia will probably always love Eliie, any sexual relationship with Ellie is more like to be lust based as the two of them get lost in the emotions and passions.

Just my two cents.
You old romantic you.
Alyssa is the romantic Lesbian route now, I like the sound of that

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 466 Votes