Aug 27, 2020
I would like to tell you what I thought about this topic and what I observed in this story. First of all I don't support the cuckold option in Dylan's path, I oppose it. Because there is no point in this. Liam must be a cuckold in the filthy side of the story, because it makes so much sense. I like and support Dylan's original stories, Dylan's romantic paths. Previously, the twist was removed from Dylan's path but I mean the twist and the cockhold make no difference the two are the same. And Dylan's fans definitely become unhappy when it comes to this cockhold option and the time for that scene. And it may be opposed by Dylan fans at the time.

I think L&P has not started the original Dylan's story in the game. I can imagine that we don't have the original path with him now. We've only seen sex education on Dylan's path and side stories pertaining to the cockhold. So far We haven't seen anything hint of a romance between Sophia and Dylan on Dylan's path or anything related to romance. Actually, This cuckold option for Dylan's character certainly doesn't suit him because Dylan doesn't want to see his mother with anyone. And you and Dylan fans know that Dylan is definitely not a happy person when he finds Sophia flirting or having an affair with other people. But unfortunately when we look at the story L&P is forced to shrink Dylan's character and given that choice .If L&P, forced Dylan to watching his mother with someone else and make him happy in the story. That would definitely be Dylan's personality and a poor and loser character in the game. As we have already seen in the story, L&P had made an attempt to show Dylan's progress and some of his events as a loser. If there are cockhold options in Dylan's path, that doesn't make sense. Liam must be a cuckold in the filthy side of the story, because it makes so much sense. because Liam looks like a loser, as we all already see, because he didn't want to satisfy Sophia's sexual desires. I still think the game could be more fun if the L&P changes the cuckold from Dylan to Liam. that tag has a price tag.

When discussing Dylan's romantic path on the Patreon page earlier. If Dylan and Sophia's romantic path it must begin. L&P says Dylan should first see Sophia flirting with someone else.I don't know, how this happens. Dylan sees his mother with someone else and doesn't know how he likes it? Will he fall in love with her even after Dylan sees her with someone else? And is it possible to become romantic between them? I don't know. After Dylan sees his mother with someone else, how does he like it? In real life, no son wants to see his mother with anyone else. What son does not want his mother to see that he has an illegal relationship/affairs with someone else. In that case, he has anger, hatred and disgust towards his mother. Then the mother's son's relationship is broken, and all the love and respect of his mother is lost. The flames of hatred on his chest burst. He then starts to look at her like a street whore, that can turn that hatred into violence. He can then use his mother as a prostitute and BDMS, torture her. But because of the lack of violence in the story, Dylan's fans should see Dylan at the end of the game as a loser and a fool and a poor character.

When it comes to Dylan's progress, that's where the realism comes in. But does this cockhold route have no any realism side? I think it would be better to change this cockhold from Dylan's path to Liam's filthy side of the story, as the story is not much further.

utkarsh123he

Jun 8, 2019
It makes sense.
And don't forget Decision of Life ;) it is to see if he outsources the update of DoL like last time.

Just to bring up a new old topic, this one should also be the last update of "Part 1" and from the next one he said he will (try to) introduce the automatic download system so that you only need to download the new content. (cf here https://f95zone.to/threads/a-wife-and-mother-v0-130-lust-passion.5944/page-609#post-5857740)

I wonder if he has not already started working on that at this time (not for 0.150, but for after) or he already found someone to prepare that for the release after 0.150. I'm not a Renpy expert but I guess it's not a trivial move from a technical point of view, especially if he wants to have some control over it like managing accounts and/or basically put everything behind a paywall like some other games are doing (e.g. Hotwife Ashley).

I don't know if there are off-the-shelf solutions for that in renpy but the risk of slowing down even more the production is not neglectable IMO. Anyone here has an insight into the technical aspects and difficulties to do something like that?
Atleast 1 month as far as L&P is concerned

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
If L&P releases a teaser of the next event before CS reaches 85%, means Sam is expecting Sophia home for another round. :unsure: ;)
I don't know if we will get another teaser of the Sophia/Sam event. I think he's at the point of keeping the second part under wraps right now as that's the major focus of this event. I would guess that the next teaser would be something with Sophia/Liam on their way to Cathy/Andy's place. But I could be wrong.

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
I don't know if we will get another teaser of the Sophia/Sam event. I think he's at the point of keeping the second part under wraps right now as that's the major focus of this event. I would guess that the next teaser would be something with Sophia/Liam on their way to Cathy/Andy's place. But I could be wrong.
Why did you put "Sam" behind a spoiler?

But I agree, the next teaser should be for the event at Cathy & Andy's apartment

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
What I mean was: If the next teaser is released before he reaches CS 85% it means part two with Sam is after Cathy. There is little time left, but I still hope.

There are two possibilities here, but if Sam is going to have "another round" after Cathy it means Sophia has promised him something and will be mindful of what comes next. Otherwise Sophia will be thinking about what has already happened. And I don't know which is better :unsure:

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes