nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
We don't know if they will go together but either Liam calls Sophia or she sees his car pulling up but has anybody thought that the last teaser maybe at the end of the Sam event?
Let's look at it differently. If Liam is going straight to Cathy, he's taking a taxi and so is Sophia. They take a cab home.
The next day, Liam leaves for work in a taxi :unsure:. It would not be my choice.

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
Would a show really push Sam along?Unless he was near by and Sophia watched him jerk off to her.
after an "unconfirmed" striptease, Sophia gets dressed, turns off the light, Sam knows Sophia will go downstairs and ... by the time Liam arrives they're making out a bit :unsure::ROFLMAO:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: BRTT

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
I'd like Sam to hide when Liam/Ellie/Dylan show up. Face down in the ground or in the pool, soaking wet :ROFLMAO:
I don't think Sophia will ask Sam into the house. Not after he put his hand on her thigh. It would be as if she would bring "sin" into her house - dirtying her own nest, because clearly what Sam wants. On the other hand, I could well imagine Sophia head on Sam's lap when she has to hide from Dyla / Elli or Liam in the car.

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
I don't think Sophia will ask Sam into the house. Not after he put his hand on her thigh. It would be as if she would bring "sin" into her house - dirtying her own nest, because clearly what Sam wants. On the other hand, I could well imagine Sophia head on Sam's lap when she has to hide from Dyla / Elli or Liam in the car.
Is this a subliminal message for KillJoys? You think he'll take the bait? :unsure: Nah, I don't think so.

Reactions: Old Dog

holymoly35cb

Mar 31, 2019
Liam is already simmering after seeing Cathy on the FW route and the next event, I think, Sophia will notice.

It will be interesting who will open the discussion about this, towards a more open marriage. I think it will be Sophia, we are on the FW route, in which situation her guilt for cheating on him would decrease. I'm not saying she's pushing Liam to cheat on her but it opens the door to ...
To me personally, I truly believe that Liam is already cheating on Sophia with the boss' daughters(Yes, both of them).

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
You misunderstood me or I was inaccurate. No matter what happens between Sam and Sophia this time, it will go beyond sex-ed or flirting. Sophia should then feel guilty about Liam. The subsequent Cathy event, with Liam's positive reaction to the suggestion of a partner swap, should put Sophia's feelings of guilt into perspective. For me this Sam / Sophia event represents the end point of the development that should come to a standstill without a change in the relationship between Sophia and Liam. I think that's why L&P made the Cathy event immediately follow this event.
Seems reasonable. Ultimately though, this is all in Cathy and Andy's hands then. If they are just needing Bridge partners for an upcoming tournament well....Damn another path. There are, AGAIN, so many paths to follow. Delay, obfuscate, and confuse comes to mind!

Reactions: keefer43 and hzjujk

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
The conversation about an "open marriage" that Sophia started is, in my opinion, still a long way in the future, because it must also fit the Good Wife route. That Sophia thinks about the possibility that will begin now. I'm curious how obviously L&P will show Liam's interest in Cathy in the presence of Sophia.
I believe (in GW ) That Liam will be the one that pushes the open marriage after signals from Andy that Cathy is interested in same. Sophia then does what she needs to please Liam. In the GW path she stays close to Liam and does not wander wildly but they may expand things as Liam gets more adventurous.

In FW she sees the options of the Open Marriage and slowly (Have to keep with the Dev's style) expands whether Liam knows or not. This opens her to seeking whatever Ellie, Dylan, Sam, Aiden, Alyssa have to offer that she wishes to try. Meanwhile Sister strides in to claim her share.

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
The interest can also appear on the good wife route where he is having sex with Sophia. Plus on Day 18 Sophia and Liam can have sex even on the filthy route.

All in all there are 3 scenarios.
1. where Sophia did not leave
2. where Liam stays but does not look
3. Where he does look at Cathy's breast and she catches him

And whatever scene he makes should be consistent with all 3 scenarios or he will branch out the Cathy storyline as well.
Noooooooooo!

Reactions: Sabertooth__

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Sophia will need another shower prior to the Cathy meet (We know she is clean OCD). Maybe she heads back to her room to change and then stands in front of the window giving Sam a full show. How fast can Sam run there after she taunts him with a come hither finger?
Maybe Sam sabotages Sophias hot water & she can’t take cold shower so she goes over to Sams house to use their shower (of course sneaky Sam has already hiddden the soap/shampoo wash cloths & towels). So when she calls him into the bathroom to bring the soap he tells her only if he can wash her back, she agrees & as he’s slowly massaging her back in the shower he’s rubbing his boner all over her ass & can’t hold it & explodes all over ass & back which makes Sophia think “why did I let him go this far?”

keefer43

Dec 24, 2019
If Sophia does bring up the discussion on an "Open marriage"Liam could be against it first,but will go along with it because he loves his wife, but later on it could change so that Sophia is not happy with the situation but Liam is,hence now Sophia has to fight to get her husband back.
I rather think it will be Liam who brings it up - possibly by accident ( Liam blurts out misunderstanding: "you don't mean sharing or swinging do you?") - but it starts with a suggestion that eventually evolves (yay!) with inevitably some false starts in L&P's usual way.

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes