dian091

Apr 17, 2020
same reasons for me, too surreal situations dogs hobo aliens etc
And for me, that was a reason I played. After all, virtually every game, whether here or mainstream like GTA are not based in reality one bit, they are all fantasy. Everyone is entitled to their form of escapism, either crime based, shooting based or erotic. There are many different types of Taboo, some art styles try to skirt those, loli for example, incest, furry and water sports and rape being others. Some people like these and others don't.

Last edited:

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
Liam is already simmering after seeing Cathy on the FW route and the next event, I think, Sophia will notice.

It will be interesting who will open the discussion about this, towards a more open marriage. I think it will be Sophia, we are on the FW route, in which situation her guilt for cheating on him would decrease. I'm not saying she's pushing Liam to cheat on her but it opens the door to ...

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Liam is already simmering after seeing Cathy on the FW route and the next event, I think, Sophia will notice.

It will be interesting who will open the discussion about this, towards a more open marriage. I think it will be Sophia, we are on the FW route, in which situation her guilt for cheating on him would decrease. I'm not saying she's pushing Liam to cheat on her but it opens the door to ...
If Sophia does bring up the discussion on an "Open marriage"Liam could be against it first,but will go along with it because he loves his wife, but later on it could change so that Sophia is not happy with the situation but Liam is,hence now Sophia has to fight to get her husband back.

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
If Sophia does bring up the discussion on an "Open marriage"Liam could be against it at,but will go along with it because he loves his wife, first but later on it could change so that Sophia is not happy with the situation but Liam is,hence now Sophia has to fight to get her husband back.
Here's an interesting situation, on the FW route Liam doesn't fuck Sophia but this interest in Cathy comes up. What can we say? Is it because of boredom, the same woman all the time?
No matter how beautiful he/she is you still get bored :unsure: What message is L&P trying to convey? :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Hlextor

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Here's an interesting situation, on the FW route Liam doesn't fuck Sophia but this interest in Cathy comes up. What can we say? Is it because of boredom, the same woman all the time?
No matter how beautiful he/she is you still get bored :unsure: What message is L&P trying to convey? :ROFLMAO:
If you want sex outside of marriage you are in the wrong game :ROFLMAO:

• Hey there
Reactions: dian091

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
If Sophia does bring up the discussion on an "Open marriage"Liam could be against it first,but will go along with it because he loves his wife, but later on it could change so that Sophia is not happy with the situation but Liam is,hence now Sophia has to fight to get her husband back.
The conversation about an "open marriage" that Sophia started is, in my opinion, still a long way in the future, because it must also fit the Good Wife route. That Sophia thinks about the possibility that will begin now. I'm curious how obviously L&P will show Liam's interest in Cathy in the presence of Sophia.

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
in a while this game will be abandoned just because it's too boring it doesn't get anywhere :FacePalm:
I don't know, I think it got a fair bit along, I guess there are a few characters I don't like, the husband for one, also depending on your decisions is what progresses the game in different directions.

The only thing I really had against the game was skipping from day 5 to day 12, there was so much that could have been put in there for those days while the husband was away and the renovations were going on.

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
I don't remember a talk about 'open marriage', was there a new update I missed? I'm on version 0.130.

Hlextor

May 6, 2017
Sophia will need another shower prior to the Cathy meet (We know she is clean OCD). Maybe she heads back to her room to change and then stands in front of the window giving Sam a full show. How fast can Sam run there after she taunts him with a come hither finger?
I had the same idea as you but I would expect something more since L&P seems to be pushing the plat
That is also my idea. Sophia wants to change again for Cathy. Liam comes directly to Cathy/Andy. Dylan/Ellie are somewhere in a club or at a party. And since Sam has already watched Sophia changing secretly once, this time he is allowed to do it just like that. What else happens here, we will see. Afterwards he drives her to Cathy's ...

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
The conversation about an "open marriage" that Sophia started is, in my opinion, still a long way in the future, because it must also fit the Good Wife route. That Sophia thinks about the possibility that will begin now. I'm curious how obviously L&P will show Liam's interest in Cathy in the presence of Sophia.
I agree with you that the "open Marriage" or "Swinger" events are a long way off,maybe last quarter of the game.

Reactions: hzjujk

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
I don't remember a talk about 'open marriage', was there a new update I missed? I'm on version 0.130.
It wasn't even discussed.

But Liam's interest in Cathy appears on the FW route, the route on which Sophia suffers from a lack of sex, and if Sophia notices this a question arises: is it fatigue from the many hours of work or disinterest in her.

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
That is also my idea. Sophia wants to change again for Cathy. Liam comes directly to Cathy/Andy. Dylan/Ellie are somewhere in a club or at a party. And since Sam has already watched Sophia changing secretly once, this time he is allowed to do it just like that. What else happens here, we will see. Afterwards he drives her to Cathy's ...
Still, still, still ... :ROFLMAO:
Why is Sophia going home and not straight to Cathy?
  • Dressed inappropriately? Wow, that's what I said from the beginning :rolleyes::cool:
  • They're going away together, Sophia and Liam.

• Hey there
Reactions: Hlextor

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Still, still, still ... :ROFLMAO:
Why is Sophia going home and not straight to Cathy?
  • Dressed inappropriately? Wow, that's what I said from the beginning :rolleyes::cool:
  • They're going away together, Sophia and Liam.
Maybe changing clothes ok,I have mentioned this before along with nexer.
Even if Sam does watch Sophia change it would still be a let down and also not push Sam further along so some touching be it thighs/breasts or even kissing or Sophia touching Sam would push him along.
Since the last teaser has Sam's hand on Sophia's thigh we can only guess where they may ends up

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
Maybe changing clothes ok,I have mentioned this before along with nexer.
Even if Sam does watch Sophia change it would still be a let down and also not push Sam further along so some touching be it thighs/breasts or even kissing or Sophia touching Sam would push him along.
Since the last teaser has Sam's hand on Sophia's thigh we can only guess where they may ends up
We can't rule out a striptease for Sam with the window open. But I think there will be something else :unsure:

Reactions: Bane71
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes