armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Is there anything new since last year? I cancelled my subscription after nearly 1 year of waiting for his endless problems and excuses.
So far we have only 1 update this year.So you better just wait for next update maybe in November if we are lucky.Or December if not.

Reactions: legolasbaler

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Well I thought that someone Of his patreon (who wanted to share pictures) might post it there because here most are his bootlickers of that milkman.
With a comment like this"Well I thought that someone Of his patreon (who wanted to share pictures) might post it there because here most are his bootlickers of that milkman"will not do you any favours.I was a patron of his and many people on here will tell you that I have done plenty of favours for this forum.

Last edited:

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
Well it's just that there are so many famous threads out there on f95zone but not this lengthy contain comments more than 74750 and Nothing just baseless discussion over plot. Only few who try to point out problems are being thrashed here and then said to leave from here.
Alot of my posts have a negative touch to it regarding L&P and his work ethics, but I've yet to see a single person telling me to leave. A forum is made for discussions and for people to converse about stuff, be it positive or negative of nature. All you do is spam "This thread is useless" every other page. Your logic is flawed and your posts are nothing but an empty hull without any meaning (except for your last 2 posts maybe).

xxxorro

Jan 18, 2021
My guess:
Sophia and Sam arrive home. No one is home with the Parkers. Sophia wants to get out but Sam holds her back by putting his hand on her thigh. There is sexual interaction in the car, which is interrupted either by Dylan and Elli, who come back from Christine, or by Liam, who comes from work. Since Dylan and Elli will probably not drive themselves but will be driven back, my first guess is Liam. Sophia feels guilty about being caught breaking her wedding vows. But Liam didn't notice anything. Liam makes a joke / remark like "So you were a groupie at the concert?". Sophia's shame is covered by the anger over Liam's arogance / ignorance. Laim and Sophia go to Cathy and the possibility of a partner exchange is indicated and the idea of an open marriage seems possible for Sophia.
The corruption path goes into the next round.
I think it's a interesting idea what you propose about Sam and what happens next at Cathy's.
The only issue is that Sam's event is optional while Cathy's happens no matter the previous choices. So I don't see what happens with Sam being the trigger for Sophia's decision of accepting the swinger proposition (assuming there will be one!). In case, it could be in the form of an optional Sophia inner thought that confirm even more her idea of accepting. But I don't think she will accept just because of what happens with Sam (dunno if it was also what you had in mind)

Getting back to the after concert, I think that is most likely that either the event happens in the car or if there is a round 2 it would be just after, like nexer said while she is waiting for Liam.

It's difficult to see it happening after Cathy's event. Why, how and where should they meet again? One possibility could be that in the car Sam again starts with his romantic talk with the "longing" feelings but this time Sophia gently but firmly turns him down (no choice for the player though). So it ends on a quite sad note for him.
Then they can meet again after Cathy's event because e.g. Sam texts her a sobby apology (dunno if they have each other numbers though) or she spots him sulking somewhere once back. And then event starts again with Sophia trying to comfort/ reassure him and one thing leads to another.
Where? well, let's forget the treehouse for a moment (we teased GingerSweetGirl enough ;) ) only the patio and the back of the pool seems to be safe spaces for some action out of sight as nexer pointed out.

I don't know, if we have to explore all the possible scenarios this is the genre of story line I could come up, maybe you have better ideas. I still find that the car or while waiting is more likely to happen.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I think it's a interesting idea what you propose about Sam and what happens next at Cathy's.
The only issue is that Sam's event is optional while Cathy's happens no matter the previous choices. So I don't see what happens with Sam being the trigger for Sophia's decision of accepting the swinger proposition (assuming there will be one!). In case, it could be in the form of an optional Sophia inner thought that confirm even more her idea of accepting. But I don't think she will accept just because of what happens with Sam (dunno if it was also what you had in mind)

Getting back to the after concert, I think that is most likely that either the event happens in the car or if there is a round 2 it would be just after, like nexer said while she is waiting for Liam.

It's difficult to see it happening after Cathy's event. Why, how and where should they meet again? One possibility could be that in the car Sam again starts with his romantic talk with the "longing" feelings but this time Sophia gently but firmly turns him down (no choice for the player though). So it ends on a quite sad note for him.
Then they can meet again after Cathy's event because e.g. Sam texts her a sobby apology (dunno if they have each other numbers though) or she spots him sulking somewhere once back. And then event starts again with Sophia trying to comfort/ reassure him and one thing leads to another.
Where? well, let's forget the treehouse for a moment (we teased GingerSweetGirl enough ;) ) only the patio and the back of the pool seems to be safe spaces for some action out of sight as nexer pointed out.

I don't know, if we have to explore all the possible scenarios this is the genre of story line I could come up, maybe you have better ideas. I still find that the car or while waiting is more likely to happen.
Since Sam gave Sophia a lift home he could of easily drove Sophia to Andy/cathy place and met Liam there,so is there a reason for them to drive home?
The "swingers"event seems to be gaining momention as I had though that the the 1st and 2nd side job where adding to the build up as it would not matter what job you had taken.

Poser_Voyeur

Nov 14, 2020
Since Sam gave Sophia a lift home he could of easily drove Sophia to Andy/cathy place and met Liam there,so is there a reason for them to drive home?
The "swingers"event seems to be gaining momention as I had though that the the 1st and 2nd side job where adding to the build up as it would not matter what job you had taken.
I could understand the point of a Sophia/Liam/Cathy/Andy on the Goodwife route, but what about on the Filthy route??
Now so far on the Filthy route Sophia has certainly loosened up and got more adventurous in these three or so weeks since arriving in San Alejo. But she has nt yet had an event that unequivocably pushes her over the edge to cheat and sleep with someone other than Liam,

Now we think that Liam fancies Cathy from the teases at the wedding dress event. But from memory that happened when Sophia had left so she does nt yet know that. Maybe if she realises that Liam does want to sleep with Cathy and maybe even acts partially on it, that might lead Sophia to think why should nt she do likewise?

Sauce for the goose is good for the gander etc.

That might finally give Sophia the desire to actually act on the feelings that have been racthetting up over the last couple of days. Even if full sex is a few Playable Days away she could start with more sexual acts in the near future....

Reactions: hzjujk and xxxorro

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I could understand the point of a Sophia/Liam/Cathy/Andy on the Goodwife route, but what about on the Filthy route??
Now so far on the Filthy route Sophia has certainly loosened up and got more adventurous in these three or so weeks since arriving in San Alejo. But she has nt yet had an event that unequivocably pushes her over the edge to cheat and sleep with someone other than Liam,

Now we think that Liam fancies Cathy from the teases at the wedding dress event. But from memory that happened when Sophia had left so she does nt yet know that. Maybe if she realises that Liam does want to sleep with Cathy and maybe even acts partially on it, that might lead Sophia to think why should nt she do likewise?

That might finally give Sophia the desire to actually act on the feelings that have been racthetting up over the last couple of days. Even if full sex is a few Playable Days away she could start with more sexual acts in the near future....
Interesting point that Sophia thinks that Liam maybe cheating ,even though he is not,would be enough to push her over the edge.
This would be the second time that Sophia has had thoughts that Liam maybe cheating on her

Last edited:

xxxorro

Jan 18, 2021
Yes that is another possibility.
Going back home I think was the scenario imagined before the last release, before knowing about the Cathy's event. Also a dress issue was mentioned but I don't see why not going with that one. And finally it was mentioned that it's easier to start the cathy event from the same point, since sam event is optional. But neither of this points are so strong to prevent what you say.
what is interesting is that we are all talking about swinging but we have zero evidence about that, only it was mentioned by L&P that there will be swing opportunities in the story. Pure speculation! :) I hope nobody gets disappointed!

Yes good point. Personal taste, I would not prefer that she decides to go further because she suspects that Liam is doing the same. After all this build up it seems like a shortcut to me. But it's really personal taste.

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
Well you are the one of reason why this thread is useless.
I Know what killjoy said.
Do you think I am that illiterate?
It's just that my English vocabulary and grammar is not that Good to answer him on his question that "than why I am not ignoring this thread" in a way I want to answer.
I don't understand your problem then, you understand what you should do to get rid of the notifications and this useless thread yet you are still not doing it.

Either you want keep coming back here and can't let go or you just want to be a troll who comes here everytime just to say the thread is useless

Yes because I don't waste time discussing plot (Which will not be included in game) just to satisfy ourselves while it's in progress.
Well let's just give you some information. We are not completely useless you see. I had suggested a scene some time ago and it turned out L&P had planned a scene just like that for the future. Now if I didn't have the idea I would never know that the scene is going to be made.

Now the idea for scenes just don't come out of nowhere. They come to you because you actually thought about the game. Talked to people, discuss it to find a different perspective and then putting them all into consideration you develop ideas that can fit the story.

He used to read this thread previously and even find ideas for the future because here it's not just 1 perspective, there are 100's of people each with their own thought. Sometimes all a writer's block needs is a hint.

Plus what do you think we should do on a discussion forum for Awam if not discuss Awam. You don't like us discussing, ignore the thread. Sweet and simple.

Last edited:

Nife.X

May 4, 2018
I haven't played this game in a while...does this game has any ntr sex now? or incest? or is still just teasing that's going on?

Nife.X

May 4, 2018
I can also read the previous posts to find my answer of course but i would like to keep it spoiler free for me...Thank you in advance

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
I can also read the previous posts to find my answer of course but i would like to keep it spoiler free for me...Thank you in advance
It depends what you're looking for. Sex with the husband, yes it happens but no extra-marital sex due for about 7 years at the current rate of updates. There are erotic segments, (according to taste, of course) but much is still teasing.

Nife.X

May 4, 2018
It depends what you're looking for. Sex with the husband, yes it happens but no extra-marital sex due for about 7 years at the current rate of updates. There are erotic segments, (according to taste, of course) but much is still teasing.
Well that's a bummer. I have played till she has sex with the husband update and haven't played after that i thought there would be something in it by now.
And I don't know where else to ask but could you tell me any other game like this with similar content which is at least somewhat more complete than this?

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
Well that's a bummer. I have played till she has sex with the husband update and haven't played after that i thought there would be something in it by now.
And I don't know where else to ask but could you tell me any other game like this with similar content which is at least somewhat more complete than this?
There are AWAM fans who enjoy Project Myriam. It's newer than this game but it has more sex already. I used to play it when it first appeared but too many elements that I didn't really like were introduced, so I stopped. [It's enough for me to deal with the elements I don't like in AWAM. I play these games because I need escapism, not mental gymnastics]. Project Myriam's creator is an AWAM fan who admits to being partially inspired by it. While I played it the Dev's communication with fans was 99% better than here & that included pirates.

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
Sophia will need another shower prior to the Cathy meet (We know she is clean OCD). Maybe she heads back to her room to change and then stands in front of the window giving Sam a full show. How fast can Sam run there after she taunts him with a come hither finger?

Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes