Aug 27, 2020
Also if Dylan's mother and friend are around together at night. You don't question your mother about it with suspicion. You talk to your friend about such suspicion and don't start doubting your own mother.
If Dylan's mom and friend are together at night. It is good for you not to doubt and question your mother. I agree with you and I really like it. But whether you talk to your friend about such suspicion when you see them together once or twice. In that case, if the friend does not answer it correctly, you can forget about it as well. But don't you question your mother when you see them repeatedly and together?

The dress Sophia wore for Aiden's task 2nd task shows more than the outfit that she wore for the concert and also the dress for the prison visit was more revealing.
Did Dylan look bothered when he noticed that his mother had changed her dress while visiting Alyssa?
Sophia wore the yellow in front of Dylan and he even said himself that it would look better without a bra so I don't see Dylan having any problem with his mother wearing such outfits.

As for Sophia only dressing only for him, well you are in for a big shock further down the line.
Well I agree with this. Because when Sophia wears a little revealing dress in front of him, Dylan is shown in the game as he likes it, And he expresses no opposition to it. But in the next days of the game. Sophia can go out with somebody else wearing a too little short and very revealing outfits. Perhaps there are many such scenarios throughout the game, Even though Dylan sees her dressed that way. If he shows that he likes the situation without responding to it and oppose it. Doesn't Dylan's character appear as a dummy and a poor character in the story? That's my argument, that's it .

Last edited:
Reactions: DREWSKY+

Dunav

Apr 12, 2019
I Like how most of you really seek some kind of logic in the game. Believe me the developer of sex game where he builds huge amount of money, don't care at all of the personality of his characters. All he wants is to give you enough content to masturbate, so you can keep coming back again and again to the game after every new release. This is not a book, it is a sex game!
I was such a strong believer that this game will be different from the others, because at the begging there was almost no straight sexual scenes. Sophia was very realistic mother and she slowly started to get blackmailed but she never ever let her self to go over the limits. At the very moment when she start to let her children to masturbate in front of her like this is TOTALY normal and every mother dose that I knew that the game is going out of the shape.

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
Sophia is invited to the concert when/if Sam has maximum points, no other conditions.
During the concert in relation to Cathy we have two situations (Sophia refuses Aiden's 3rd task or continues) we have a message/call scene from Liam.

The situation where Liam meets Andy/Cathy alone was unrealistic from the start.

If Sophia returns home with Patricia I think Sam's route cools or disappears.

Once home Sophia will change clothes being the same scene for both routes (with or without Aiden).

We can think of two situations: Sophia waits for Liam or she goes alone to Cathy's apartment.

My guess is she will wait for Liam and they will leave together. I say that because this situation gives the possibility of another round between Sophia and Sam. If she leaves alone she would go straight down to the taxi/car, but if she waits for Liam, once dressed she can go out to the backyard waiting for Liam. The situation would limit Sam's hand access to too many of Sophia's assets ;). The next teaser, depending on how Sophia is dressed, will tell us how far Sam's hand goes.
I say all this under the assumption that L&P will not break Sam's event in two, before Cathy and after Cathy 1633084231866.png
1633085137263.png
1633084779429.png

If Sam's part 2 takes place in the backyard it can also be used for the "dylan_cuckold" route, and Liam can create a situation to L&P's liking: coitus interruptus.

Last edited:

I_Love_Moms

Nov 3, 2019
I Like how most of you really seek some kind of logic in the game. Believe me the developer of sex game where he builds huge amount of money, don't care at all of the personality of his characters. All he wants is to give you enough content to masturbate, so you can keep coming back again and again to the game after every new release. This is not a book, it is a sex game!
I was such a strong believer that this game will be different from the others, because at the begging there was almost no straight sexual scenes. Sophia was very realistic mother and she slowly started to get blackmailed but she never ever let her self to go over the limits. At the very moment when she start to let her children to masturbate in front of her like this is TOTALY normal and every mother dose that I knew that the game is going out of the shape.
I'll refrain from commenting on the "money-making" stuff, but I too find it funny when people try to find logic and realism in the game. I've seen people say "Sophia will never ...," "Sophia thinks...," "Dylan has no feelings..." and stuff like that. It's a game, and no characters have independent feelings. They do only what the dev wants them to do, so it's all about what the dev thinks. If he doesn't want Sophia to be drilled by other cocks, he won't do that. If he gets drunk someday and feels horny, he may add something more extreme.

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
If Dylan's mom and friend are together at night. It is good for you not to doubt and question your mother. I agree with you and I really like it. But whether you talk to your friend about such suspicion when you see them together once or twice. In that case, if the friend does not answer it correctly, you can forget about it as well. But don't you question your mother when you see them repeatedly and together?

Well I agree with this. Because when Sophia wears a little revealing dress in front of him, Dylan is shown in the game as he likes it, And he expresses no opposition to it. But in the next days of the game. Sophia can go out with somebody else wearing a too little short and very revealing outfits. Perhaps there are many such scenarios throughout the game, Even though Dylan sees her dressed that way. If he shows that he likes the situation without responding to it and oppose it. Doesn't Dylan's character appear as a dummy and a poor character in the story? That's my argument, that's it .
Dylan has hardly ever seen them alone together. And even if he does see them together, the fight would be with Sam not against Sophia. Dylan is aware that Sam is putting the moves on Sophia and not the other way round. Sophia think Sam is a sweet boy and unless Dylan proves that he is not Sophia has no reason to not talk with Sam when he approaches her.

It is not about liking the situation that she is wearing a short dress. Suppose your gf dresses sexy to go somewhere alone or with friends doesn't mean she is doing it for others sake, she is doing it for herself. Similarly there is no need for Dylan to be thought of as dumb or sympathetic. You need to look at this with a broad-minded perspective. Example Liam has no problem with Sophia wearing sexy outfits and others looking at her as long as it stays till that.

Last edited:

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
When I was 12 I had a picture of Natalie Wood, (as she appeared in "The Great Race"), near my bed, so I could wake up & look into her big brown eyes. All teenage & tweenage hetero boys want to sleep with women of all types, although I disagree about the "all ages" part but we're all entitled to our own proclivities. What most of them don't want is to sleep with their own mothers. I don't pretend to understand Dylan, or even the current staggering popularity of the incest fetish in general.

What I've never done is to try & spoil the fun of those who do support this kink. So I don't want this next part to be taken the wrong way but have to ask, why it is that we never seem to find much mental torment on the part of the sons within the crop of incest sagas? I will stand corrected if you know of good examples. I don't because I don't play these games anymore.

It's almost as if the sons pursue the mothers with an "all's fair in love & war" approach, as they would with any other woman. Incest is not the pursuit of any other woman. It wouldn't be a fetish or taboo if this were the case. Maybe AWAM would gain in realism if Dylan stopped sometimes to at least wonder why he wanted to fuck the woman who gave birth to him? An answer such as, 'why do you need to ask, just look at her' is not an answer but just proves my idea of the any other woman approach.
I was never someone to have a photo/poster up unless it was an airplane. Then I get married and they are everywhere including my wallet. Go figure!

But, my mind vividly remembers that scene you describe.

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
I'll refrain from commenting on the "money-making" stuff, but I too find it funny when people try to find logic and realism in the game. I've seen people say "Sophia will never ...," "Sophia thinks...," "Dylan has no feelings..." and stuff like that. It's a game, and no characters have independent feelings. They do only what the dev wants them to do, so it's all about what the dev thinks. If he doesn't want Sophia to be drilled by other cocks, he won't do that. If he gets drunk someday and feels horny, he may add something more extreme.
Simply put "The Dev claimed realism" was his goal from the beginning. there are more than a few quotes of this in previous pages. Therefore, discussion of it become relevant when realism is in the toilet. If not for this claim, and his ability to deliver on it more than once, the game would be the worst production available on this site. Since it is not the worst, there are bones of contention in primarily two areas; Realism and production rate. This can be seen as funny from your viewpoint but, should not be surprising if you factor in the opening claim. It is the supposed Modus Operendi (CS) of the entire game.

Reactions: ancienregimele

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
Dylan has hardly ever seen them alone together. And even if he does see them together, the fight would be with Sam not against Sophia. Dylan is aware that Sam is putting the moves on Sophia and not the other way round. Sophia think Sam is a sweet boy and unless Dylan proves that he is not Sophia has no reason to not talk with Sam when he approaches her.

It is not about liking the situation that she is wearing a short dress. Suppose your gf dresses sexy to go somewhere alone or with friends doesn't mean she is doing it for others sake, she is doing it for herself. Similarly there is no need for Dylan to be thought of as dumb or sympathetic. You need to look at this with a broad-minded perspective. Example Liam has no problem with Sophia wearing sexy outfits and others looking at her as long as it stays till that.
I disagree only on the 'sweet boy' contention. Sophia would not have shown her self to Sam if he was just a 'sweet boy'. She would not have agreed that she could see dating him in a different world if she just saw him as a 'sweet boy'. She knows Sam has raging hormones just like she knows this of Dylan (And Aiden). She does teach biology. Sophia is riding a wave and wants to stay on the edge and never lose control. She is safe in the tube. What happens when the wave breaks early? Does Sophia make it out and maintain control or does she tumble?

I_Love_Moms

Nov 3, 2019
You are so wrong on this one. A character is separated from another because they have a different set of ideals, reactions to situations which are based on thoughts. The writer might be one but writers write each character with a different perspective. Trying to give each one a unique personality.

Just how movies and shows are written, every character is not written by a different person yet they are different and when we speak of these characters we can say they have individual thought process and everyone is not the same.

Example the things in this game that Patricia will do or Ellie will do is very different from what Sophia will. So how can one say that Sophia's character does not think or is different from the others.

As for the last part, I don't think a horny man would ever sit infront of the pc and open daz to make renders which takes hours just so that he can fap to it. :LOL::LOL:

Also I don't think L&P has ever done it with his own game, rather than looking at the eroticism his thoughts will always focus on the technical aspects of the render. For him there is no fun in the erotic scenes but in making scenes that others consider erotic.
You're kinda right. I didn't look it that way.

Reactions: Sabertooth__

Dunav

Apr 12, 2019
You are so wrong on this one. A character is separated from another because they have a different set of ideals, reactions to situations which are based on thoughts. The writer might be one but writers write each character with a different perspective. Trying to give each one a unique personality.

Just how movies and shows are written, every character is not written by a different person yet they are different and when we speak of these characters we can say they have individual thought process and everyone is not the same.

Example the things in this game that Patricia will do or Ellie will do is very different from what Sophia will. So how can one say that Sophia's character does not think or is different from the others.

As for the last part, I don't think a horny man would ever sit infront of the pc and open daz to make renders which takes hours just so that he can fap to it. :LOL::LOL:

Also I don't think L&P has ever done it with his own game, rather than looking at the eroticism his thoughts will always focus on the technical aspects of the render. For him there is no fun in the erotic scenes but in making scenes that others consider erotic.
I cant agree! First of all, when this game came out long time ago, the characters was pretty much copied from the typical regular family from the real life. The only cool thing about the game was that Sophia is super sexy MILF and the game is in category "sex". When the developer started to build Sophia she was pretty much 100 times different from any other character in every single game I played. That 100% won me to play this game, because I love to see how someone who is fill with moral and self respect will fall off to the path of shame. After the game became super popularly the developer changed her personality from a good and smart person to stupid chick with no brain cells and that is because his fans wanted to play the next Milfy City game. So Sophia will be whatever her fans wanted to be and that is why you see very often votes for next updates.
That is the problem, when you start to build a game you sure need your whole scenario done before that. But right now is endless story and I don't see plans even to finish it any time soon. So right now, fans want Sophia to be drunk chick who will act like 18 years old schoolgirl. And what is this shit with her family, her son character is some kind of idiot, who dont know even what is vagina but somehow he want to gang his mother? Again this is the will of the fans.

Reactions: mulerider

I_Love_Moms

Nov 3, 2019
Simply put "The Dev claimed realism" was his goal from the beginning. there are more than a few quotes of this in previous pages. Therefore, discussion of it become relevant when realism is in the toilet. If not for this claim, and his ability to deliver on it more than once, the game would be the worst production available on this site. Since it is not the worst, there are bones of contention in primarily two areas; Realism and production rate. This can be seen as funny from your viewpoint but, should not be surprising if you factor in the opening claim. It is the supposed Modus Operendi (CS) of the entire game.
Yup, you're right. But I still firmly believe that there's no way to make a mom-son sexual relationship realistic. The only (realistic) case where a mother would fuck her son is if she's extremely horny and has no motherly feelings (not sure if that's the right term to use). An extra-marital affair makes sense if the husband is not loving or doesn't care for her or isn't good in bed. Having sex with young guys (in most cases) would be because of sexual attraction only. But I can't see a mother losing her motherly feelings for her son and getting sexually attracted to him until she's a nympho.

Reactions: mulerider

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
Sophia is invited to the concert when/if Sam has maximum points, no other conditions.
During the concert in relation to Cathy we have two situations (Sophia refuses Aiden's 3rd task or continues) we have a message/call scene from Liam.

The situation where Liam meets Andy/Cathy alone was unrealistic from the start.

If Sophia returns home with Patricia I think Sam's route cools or disappears.

Once home Sophia will change clothes being the same scene for both routes (with or without Aiden).

We can think of two situations: Sophia waits for Liam or she goes alone to Cathy's apartment.

My guess is she will wait for Liam and they will leave together. I say that because this situation gives the possibility of another round between Sophia and Sam. If she leaves alone she would go straight down to the taxi/car, but if she waits for Liam, once dressed she can go out to the backyard waiting for Liam. The situation would limit Sam's hand access to too many of Sophia's assets ;). The next teaser, depending on how Sophia is dressed, will tell us how far Sam's hand goes.
I say all this under the assumption that L&P will not break Sam's event in two, before Cathy and after Cathy View attachment 1430953
View attachment 1430965
View attachment 1430961

If Sam's part 2 takes place in the backyard it can also be used for the "dylan_cuckold" route, and Liam can create a situation to L&P's liking: coitus interruptus.
My guess:
Sophia and Sam arrive home. No one is home with the Parkers. Sophia wants to get out but Sam holds her back by putting his hand on her thigh. There is sexual interaction in the car, which is interrupted either by Dylan and Elli, who come back from Christine, or by Liam, who comes from work. Since Dylan and Elli will probably not drive themselves but will be driven back, my first guess is Liam. Sophia feels guilty about being caught breaking her wedding vows. But Liam didn't notice anything. Liam makes a joke / remark like "So you were a groupie at the concert?". Sophia's shame is covered by the anger over Liam's arogance / ignorance. Laim and Sophia go to Cathy and the possibility of a partner exchange is indicated and the idea of an open marriage seems possible for Sophia.
The corruption path goes into the next round.

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
My guess:
Sophia and Sam arrive home. No one is home with the Parkers. Sophia wants to get out but Sam holds her back by putting his hand on her thigh. There is sexual interaction in the car, which is interrupted either by Dylan and Elli, who come back from Christine, or by Liam, who comes from work. Since Dylan and Elli will probably not drive themselves but will be driven back, my first guess is Liam. Sophia feels guilty about being caught breaking her wedding vows. But Liam didn't notice anything. Liam makes a joke / remark like "So you were a groupie at the concert?". Sophia's shame is covered by the anger over Liam's arogance / ignorance. Laim and Sophia go to Cathy and the possibility of a partner exchange is indicated and the idea of an open marriage seems possible for Sophia.
in the style of L & P this is pure fantasy.
here's what's going to happen:
sam takes sophia home, maybe a little kiss on the lips.
sophia comes home and with liam they go to cathy.
or if the duration of the concert is long, sophia receives a phone call from liam who is waiting for her at cathy's house; sam takes sophia directly to cathy's house, which is on the opposite side of patricia's house (explanation of why patricia goes home alone and sam accompanies sophia)
reduce your expectations if you don't want to be disappointed

Reactions: VanDarkBalls

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
in the style of L & P this is pure fantasy.
here's what's going to happen:
sam takes sophia home, maybe a little kiss on the lips.
sophia comes home and with liam they go to cathy.
or if the duration of the concert is long, sophia receives a phone call from liam who is waiting for her at cathy's house; sam takes sophia directly to cathy's house, which is on the opposite side of patricia's house (explanation of why patricia goes home alone and sam accompanies sophia)
reduce your expectations if you don't want to be disappointed
And therefore a "Facepalm"? By "sexual interaction" I mean exactly that: a little fiddling, maybe a kiss, nudging breasts, nothing more. You are not in control of your emotions! Everyone has their own opinion / speculation about the plot and that's a good thing!

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
My guess:
If I understand correctly: your opinion is that it will all happen in the car?
I think it's dangerous in the car, unless he parks the car at the driveway in which case Liam has nowhere else to park.
Let's not forget that Liam can show up at any time.

My Opinion: I'd say it will happen in the backyard and Sam will jump the fence again. And when Liam shows up I hope Sam hides somewhere in the dark.

It would be interesting if L&P also introduced Dylan, he hears/sees his mother going to the backyard(this is where the cockold route points appear) and follows her. Last Liam appears but sees no one.

Somewhere, sooner or later Sophia has to figure out that Dylan has a fetish, whatever it is: cockold/voyeur :unsure:

Reactions: VanDarkBalls
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes