Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Its L&P's wish to not share some of the teasers outside of patreon circle. So no, it is not going to be posted anywhere.
If you pay attention you might have seen it. It's just rather boring and as usual, doesn't give anything away we don't already know.

The latest "teaser" just shows a hand on a thigh. We can only assume it's Sam's hand on Sophia's thigh.

Adolfo

Jun 5, 2017
If you pay attention you might have seen it. It's just rather boring and as usual, doesn't give anything away we don't already know.

The latest "teaser" just shows a hand on a thigh. We can only assume it's Sam's hand on Sophia's thigh.
Just 2 questions. In Subscribestar there are two images one above the other. Is it the same in Patreon? And what is about the above pic?

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Just 2 questions. In Subscribestar there are two images one above the other. Is it the same in Patreon? And what is about the above pic?
Yes it is the same as Patron.
Sophia and Patricia dance in the first teaser
Sam give Sophia a lift home and his hand is on her thigh,one teaser from outside the car and 1 teaser inside the car

Reactions: Freaksz and Adolfo

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
That I hadn't noticed there's a difference is telling in itself. I've only seen one teaser, so I assumed that was the only one that's been released so far.

Which is really an indication as to how much hype L&P can really generate. This concert is meant to be the biggest event of this update, but I really can't give a shit. Everything L&P has done tells me that Sophia is just going to enjoy some music, dance a little, then go home.

Contrast that with DDoS, where you take your Mom to a bar as your date, with the possibility of a threesome later. After a year and a half in production, as opposed to 4 years. The next major event is meant to be a sorority party. So 18-19 year old teen girls, possibly near naked. The next AWAM event anything near that is ... ?

Reactions: BorgiaBou

tigers

Apr 28, 2017
That I hadn't noticed there's a difference is telling in itself. I've only seen one teaser, so I assumed that was the only one that's been released so far.

Which is really an indication as to how much hype L&P can really generate. This concert is meant to be the biggest event of this update, but I really can't give a shit. Everything L&P has done tells me that Sophia is just going to enjoy some music, dance a little, then go home.

Contrast that with DDoS, where you take your Mom to a bar as your date, with the possibility of a threesome later. After a year and a half in production, as opposed to 4 years. The next major event is meant to be a sorority party. So 18-19 year old teen girls, possibly near naked. The next AWAM event anything near that is ... ?
DDoS? Whats the full name?

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020

Wow you've changed a lot. Anyways, I would expect better from you than to compare the action in two stories simply based on the period for which they have been under development.

Each story has its own pace. And personally speaking AWAM's story pace has been great and I have no complaints. Each story has it's own starting, Devs have different objectives and priorities. The characters they have established in their story each have their own starting point. Sophia's starting point is far back.

And any of the events that you mentioned, in Awam if they were to be introduced they would be far too extreme to write off without consequences.

L&P too can make an all out gangbang and feed everyone with hot such scenes each and every update . But that comes with the cost of throwing away any shed of believability. Awam's story is not even at half point write now and we all can see that it is starting to pick up the pace.

VanDarkBalls

Sep 17, 2021
In fact, the event with Aidan did not disappoint me at all, and in general, progress in all respects began for the first time, I started playing in 2019, I was a little more lucky than those who started playing lol earlier.
And so, yes, for a very long time, it's just crazy in what sense, he does not want to work in a team without options, and at the same time he has made many forks of routes, he already has to cut something

Reactions: Jude6

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
Is the GW route better or worse than the other option as I've not played the GW route yet, thought it might be a bit boring if she doesn't do anything naughty.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Is the GW route better or worse than the other option as I've not played the GW route yet, thought it might be a bit boring if she doesn't do anything naughty.
Not a lot happens but Sophia/Liam do have sex often

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
DDoS? Whats the full name?
If I ever not use the full name for a game, the full name will be in my sig. In this case, Dog Days of Summer
Wow you've changed a lot. Anyways, I would expect better from you than to compare the action in two stories simply based on the period for which they have been under development.

Each story has its own pace. And personally speaking AWAM's story pace has been great and I have no complaints. Each story has it's own starting, Devs have different objectives and priorities. The characters they have established in their story each have their own starting point. Sophia's starting point is far back.

And any of the events that you mentioned, in Awam if they were to be introduced they would be far too extreme to write off without consequences.

L&P too can make an all out gangbang and feed everyone with hot such scenes each and every update . But that comes with the cost of throwing away any shed of believability. Awam's story is not even at half point write now and we all can see that it is starting to pick up the pace.
I haven't changed, so much that I'm more open about criticising L&P. About talking about games that are better in the vain hope that L&P will take something on board

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes