Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
If I ever not use the full name for a game, the full name will be in my sig. In this case, Dog Days of Summer

I haven't changed, so much that I'm more open about criticising L&P. About talking about games that are better in the vain hope that L&P will take something on board
Good luck with that one :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: sava75

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
How do you know all he has done is render a scene?
Nothing else has moved,PS SC,P&T so unless he claims to have worked on the script,which he has claimed is already done.
The scene was already created and a check of the scene before rendering should of revealed any errors and with his rig it would of taken minutes to render.
So maybe he has spent days and days searching for the new apartment for the Cathy/Andy event

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Jude6 and globsis

AMUR48

Jun 24, 2018
Nothing else has moved,PS SC,P&T so unless he claims to have worked on the script,which he has claimed is already done.
The scene was already created and a check of the scene before rendering should of revealed any errors and with his rig it would of taken minutes to render.
So maybe he has spent days and days searching for the new apartment for the Cathy/Andy event
Did I understand correctly that there will be an update today?

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
Wow you've changed a lot. Anyways, I would expect better from you than to compare the action in two stories simply based on the period for which they have been under development.

Each story has its own pace. And personally speaking AWAM's story pace has been great and I have no complaints. Each story has it's own starting, Devs have different objectives and priorities. The characters they have established in their story each have their own starting point. Sophia's starting point is far back.

And any of the events that you mentioned, in Awam if they were to be introduced they would be far too extreme to write off without consequences.

L&P too can make an all out gangbang and feed everyone with hot such scenes each and every update . But that comes with the cost of throwing away any shed of believability. Awam's story is not even at half point write now and we all can see that it is starting to pick up the pace.
You cannot possibly claim that a story's pacing is "great" when we're looking at a 20 year development cycle.

SubtleHustle

May 11, 2017
Ever realize that the fantasies in this thread about what could be in the game are better than anything that will be in the game in your lifetime? :WeSmart:

Talcum Powder

Feb 14, 2018
All he has done is render a scene and it took him 3 days,pathetic
As you say, an unimpressive update for three days. Projected completion date +1.

Pct CompleteFactorPct of Update
Created Scenes80%55%44.00%
Rendered Scenes80%25%20.00%
Art edited with PS15%5%0.75%
Programming & Translation0%15%0.00%
Total Pct of Update Completed64.75%
Start Date7/5/2021
Festival of Bullshit (excuses)0
Bullshit Days Consumed so far0
Current # Days of Production (less BS consumed)90
Days remaining in Festival of Bullshit0
Estimated Completion Date11/20/2021