t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
If I ever not use the full name for a game, the full name will be in my sig. In this case, Dog Days of Summer

I haven't changed, so much that I'm more open about criticising L&P. About talking about games that are better in the vain hope that L&P will take something on board
or someone!

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
You cannot possibly claim that a story's pacing is "great" when we're looking at a 20 year development cycle.
I will standby my point that story is paced well. The development not so much. If you compare his pace to other Dev's with average speed L&P is right there with them.
The average speed I see is 700-800 renders in 3 months for most devs. L&P himself is around that pace this time. Even with the massive Sam event and most of them don't even use Photoshop later on. And in terms of render quality if I put L&P's renders at 10 then thier's are at mostly at 7.
It's still good enough pace for a guy like L&P who obsesses over the slightest of things.

The problem only is that his project size is huge. Those other Devs will still easily complete their story in 4-5 yrs while L&P can't even dream of that at his pace. He needs more people and needs to learn to delegate work. The story needs to keep the gradual pace as it's the best apart about his game.

roro

May 29, 2017
Nothing else has moved,PS SC,P&T so unless he claims to have worked on the script,which he has claimed is already done.
The scene was already created and a check of the scene before rendering should of revealed any errors and with his rig it would of taken minutes to render.
So maybe he has spent days and days searching for the new apartment for the Cathy/Andy event
That nothing else moves doesn't imply nothing else was done.

5% of lets say 700 renders is 35 renders. It is possible that until now he finished with the creation of lets say 20 scenes since last SC has been updated. Do you want him to update SC by 2.867% just because he updated RS by 5%?
That's the by product of quantized progress report. He updates whichever component that reaches 5%, but that doesn't mean it's the only component he's been working on at that time.

And I don't mean he must have been working on SC, just that you can't assume he have not.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
That nothing else moves doesn't imply nothing else was done.

5% of lets say 700 renders is 35 renders. It is possible that until now he finished with the creation of lets say 20 scenes since last SC has been updated. Do you want him to update SC by 2.867% just because he updated RS by 5%?
That's the by product of quantized progress report. He updates whichever component that reaches 5%, but that doesn't mean it's the only component he's been working on at that time.

And I don't mean he must have been working on SC, just that you can't assume he have not.
He has spent over a month on this event(the last Aiden event took him a month to complete)also he does not do rendering and scene creation at the same time, which seems daft to me.
After 3 days all that moved was Scenes Rendered and with his rig he should be hitting a bigger % of this and a lot quicker.I rendered a 4k scene in a round 30 minutes and the dev's gpu are 2-3 times better than mine so a 5% jump in Scenes Rendered is pathetic.
He has 2 3090 with 10496 CUDA cores and a whopping 24GB of GDDR6X memory ,that is a massive 20992 cores and 48GB GDDR6X memory
That is all I have to say on the matter.

Last edited:

XoXmmahmm

Sep 25, 2017
He has spent over a month on this event(the last Aiden event took him a month to complete)also he does not do rendering and scene creation at the same time, which seems daft to me.
After 3 days all that moved was Scenes Rendered and with his rig he should be hitting a bigger % of this and a lot quicker.I rendered a 4k scene in a round 30 minutes and the dev's gpu are 2-3 times better than mine so a 5% jump in Scenes Rendered is pathetic.
I like you:ROFLMAO:

Poser_Voyeur

Nov 14, 2020
If I ever not use the full name for a game, the full name will be in my sig. In this case, Dog Days of Summer

I haven't changed, so much that I'm more open about criticising L&P. About talking about games that are better in the vain hope that L&P will take something on board
Based on your signature, AND ONLY YOUR SIGNATURE, all you seem to like is tattooed lesbians. That is quite niche to say the least!! Therefore based on your signatures it is understandable that AWAM is not to your tastes and thus not surprising that you criticise it.

The point is one's signatures are what one chooses to advertise one's favourite games. If you have chosen those two scenes as the best ones possible to advertise those two games, how good a job are they doing to advertise those two games to others??

Talcum Powder

Feb 14, 2018
I would only point out that the approx size of the update is 900 renders. Since he said Nathalie is 30% and that scene is 260 renders. By that calculation it's 867 renders and ofcourse it's L&P so he must have gotten another 50-60 renders extra for the other events too. So easily 900+ meaning every 5% is actually 45+ renders.
Which, given the hardware, skill and experience L&P has, makes 3 days to render 45 images pretty poor output. Even at 30 minutes per render, which it isn't, that would still not add up to 24 hours.

sophpa

Sep 18, 2021
OK, my prediction on AWAM update:
- ass groping in dance
- leg touching in car
- boobs touching in car
- flash tits in car (full at this time)
- pussy touching, but Sophia stop it before the beginning (another teasing by L&P)
- groin touching
- nipples
- KISSING (a lot of them)

Last edited:

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I would only point out that the approx size of the update is 900 renders. Since he said Nathalie is 30% and that scene is 260 renders. By that calculation it's 867 renders and ofcourse it's L&P so he must have gotten another 50-60 renders extra for the other events too. So easily 900+ meaning every 5% is actually 45+ renders.
So easily 900+ meaning every 5% is actually 45+ renders,for normal devs yea but we are talking about L&P here

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
He has 2 3090 with 10496 CUDA cores and a whopping 24GB of GDDR6X memory ,that is a massive 20992 cores and 48GB GDDR6X memory
Well I'm sure his rig is too good. But I think there are other factors that we are ignoring.

Like he just doesn't have to make and render scenes. He also has to look for assets of the upcoming events. Decide the kind of outfits that would suit the scene best. Do research to get to know about the nuances and ambience of the place. Also he has to visualise every single render and figure out the best way to present it.

Other factors like exhaustion and getting sick of doing the same thing. He has approximately made 700 plus renders in the past 3 months at a stretch, it does get exhausting. He is a human afterall not a machine. There are somedays where you are just stuck and can't think of anything erotic. I tried writing the stories that I thought, I reached like 70% of it and I felt totally out of it. I had to take a break for a few days just to get the mindset.

Also there is the pressure of presentation to others. Example if we are asked to write an essay we can do it in 20 minutes but if we are asked to write an essay on the same topic but this time we have to read it out on stage if front of thousands we would be really careful about what we are writing and take our time. Some can even take an hour just to write the same essay. The fear of not being upto mark really gets to some people, rather most people.

So I would say that, just judging his pace based on the rig alone is not right. Don't get me wrong I really wish he was twice as fast as he is now. Some questions are indeed valid as well. I just wanted to mention things that we mostly ignore but are critical to development speed. This is why I always say he needs more people, he just can't do it himself, atleast if he ever wants to complete it in reasonable time.

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
I thought he started the Aiden Event the third or fourth week of March and he went to the second or third week of May, which was about a month and a half. Which were both CS and Rendering. I'll have to go back and check.

Reactions: Lord_Xanatos

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Well there are times when in two days gap itself RS moves by 5%. Just because he doesn't update two things together doesn't mean that the other hasn't been worked on at all. Nor does complete each day's work and eagerly goes to update it. It can very well be he completed his 5% in two days but was tired and updated it on the third day when he opened patreon.

At present CS shows 80%,now it doesn't mean it is actually at 80. It is definitely more but less than 85 so not yet updated.
My point was that with his rig it should be much a higher % shown.
He does PS once C.S and R.S are finished, unless they are for teasers.
I am not asking him to post every time he does something but his progress is pathetic.
Since he does not do S.C and R.S at the same time and leaves P.S alone till the S.C/S.R are completed and the script is supposed to be done

Last edited:

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I thought he started the Aiden Event the third or fourth week of March and he went to the second or third week of May, which was about a month and a half.
You could be right as I didn't have the exact number of weeks.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes