Mesmerizet

Mar 14, 2020
The only "sex" scenes are with Liam, the husband. Selection seems forced
(Just like JOHN where a majority of the scenes are with Connor, the husband; however this game puts JOHN to shame.)

Not to say anything but its a major buzz kill for players, not having raunchy content through their playthroughs for different endings.
Well there's to hoping V0.150 makes it out in 2021, and has some epic content.

By the looks of it, this game seems like it'll continue for a long time though. Def. love the story.

Ahx

Jul 9, 2021
Well you can see her get fucked by her husband and under certain pathways she gets fucked by Zac's mothers symbian machine.
Dude forget about her husband already.. no one cares about him..
what?....zac's symbian machine?.....looks like i pushed wrong buttons along with something else....alright i'll go make her sit on that thing tonight.

Reactions: the3m_dude

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
I wish LP would’ve included the next nursing job as well in this update
It is already part of the Playable Day. This update is the evening portion. I.e. the update covers only a few hours of PD. You see, he is not updating in full days.:sleep:

Reactions: Old Dog

leg28

Aug 15, 2018
We can all work faster, but there are often many reasons not to.

I am glad that my opinion amuses you and makes you laugh.

I know that there are developers who are much more sociable and supportive to fans, but I have not found more interesting games for myself. I will be grateful to you if you recommend any of them.
finding reasons not to work faster is ok when it is all about you. but, when you are paid significally then it is at least iresponsible, not to use harder words
i'm not interested in devs' social skills, posters, polls, wallpapers etc... i just want to see game progress.
as far as recommendations you asked for it is very hard to tell not knowing what you exactly like, but i can guess that you like story and don't mind female protagonists. maybe try fashion business, eva kiss' our red string. there are more games, depending on preferences, i consider high quality and regulary delivered... there are also several other new games in progress worth looking at but they are still in early phase

Reactions: Bane71

VanDarkBalls

Sep 17, 2021
Also, there needs to be a Gallery mod for this, def.
I think this game needs a mod for scenes with specific characters, not a gallery, since there are a lot of just erotic moments, and I would just like to see some scenes, for example. That is, events with the characters themselves, for example, were chosen by Zack, and it was possible to choose scenes with Zack purely, with dialogues and so on, if you do purely sexual scenes, then there will be one lol Liam

Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal
3.20 star(s) 462 Votes