armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I don’t agree that this game puts JOHN to shame. Stopers renders are just as good or better & atleast Jessica has had some action with guys, besides her lover & some lesbian action. Only problem with JOHN is the wait for short updates, otherwise it’s perfect game
I'm with you.
JOHN with 200 renders can tell us something for which AWAM need 1000.

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
process remains under curtains indeed (as well as his milking business). but we can compare his work with some other work same or better quality. he is amongst slowliest updaters whose updates are amongst shortest.
i can't stop laughing how you are shaken that lp might be upset reading this thread. i have breaking news for you: he simply doesn't care. milking is working and that is all he cares. patrons should finally open eyes and tell him: "no more monthly subscriptions, you'll get paid by each real update (no short soap opera teasers)". then you will see he can work faster.
I always find it funny when people complain about the principle of capitalism - "Make as much profit as possible, with the least possible effort". That is the wolf law of capitalism - I learned at school. L&P has looked for a market with which he can earn his living. He has taken the business risk and has obviously succeeded in doing it. The big advantage of the business model he has chosen is that he is not legally open to attack if he actually does not deliver anything. You can stand by it as you want, but milking = fraud, it would only be in my opinion if he did not deliver anything. But that's not the case, it's just the basic law of capitalism.
Of course I could also argue that for 900 images per update you need twice or three times the number of attempts to get the desired result, but most of his critics would not accept that anyway.

PS .: I also always get a cynical grin when pirates talk about "milking".

Last edited:

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
well this is so nice and heartbreaking how lp suffers. but same time there are devs making games of same or better quality and complexity and manage to deliver regulary and more often with much more content.
the thing is simple. it is about responsibility towards people that paying him for years pretty much large ammount of money for updates that can be rather called short teasers than updates.
so your remarks are valid when we are talking about dedicated, responsible person which cannot be applied to this guy
I don't know of any Devs whose game flat out beats Awam in very department. Anything other than that is just your personal preference. As for complexity, L&P is more of an artist. The complexity is his is not in his routes but in hsi renders.

If 1000 renders feel like teasers and too short to you then there aren't many games that can give you a long update. Save for one game that I have played every other generally gives updates of less than 1000 renders.

Just because some are fast doesn't mean he is slacking all day. Not every person can become a Mike Tyson or Usain Bolt. Some are just exceptionally good. L&P is slow in comparison to DPC ( mentioning him because everyone else keeps doing that ). He's way too fast.

L&P's pace for 1st part of Day 19 was pathetic, partly because of the hardware but still very slow.
Part 2 was also extremely slow, from a total collapse in project management.
Part 3 has been well paced, he is on par with majority developers on the forum. Even while doing the most complex event of the whole game till now and including a week off because he was out due to personal work ( the ps 15% is because of that ).

I feel this time he is a lot more serious and committed to the work.

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
Dude forget about her husband already.. no one cares about him..
what?....zac's symbian machine?.....looks like i pushed wrong buttons along with something else....alright i'll go make her sit on that thing tonight.
Think you can only do it if you didn't have sex with the husband.

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
Progress Report. Ver. 0.150

85% - 80%
15% - 0%

View attachment 1436594
Okay. Now this is exactly what I have been talking about earlier this day. Now there is a boost of 5% created scenes in "1" day. And by threads logic who said that I am making speculations and the only thing that matters is the progress moving by 5% for RS in "3" days. Everyone said that 3 days for 45 renders with his rig is pathetic.

But now I don't see anyone praising his pace and saying he did 50 CS in one day. Mind you that's faster than Decentmonkey and DPC's average render per day. Not a single soul.

Why is that ? Because we all know that ofcourse he didn't do it in one day. He must have been working on it for 3-4 days atleast. Which also means that 5% RS was not all he was doing in that time. He just didn't update the RS as and when it was done.

I just wish people are more patient and watch for a bit. If the progress is visibily slow for a week, then yes he is not working, but being so presumptuous is truly unfair.

Last edited:

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
Dude forget about her husband already.. no one cares about him..
what?....zac's symbian machine?.....looks like i pushed wrong buttons along with something else....alright i'll go make her sit on that thing tonight.
I care about the husband. If this story were to be written by me I would give her husband much more character. I just feel that in such corruption games, the husband character is like an untapped goldmine. None of the writers ever properly use them and try to get rid of them as much as possible.

But corrupting the wife right infront of them or when they are near is a whole lot intense and truly justifies the word corruption.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Okay. Now this is exactly what I have been talking about earlier this day. Now there is a boost of 5% created scenes in "1" day. And by threads logic who said that I am making speculations and the only thing that matters is the progress moving by 5% for RS in "3" days. Everyone said that 3 days for 45 renders with his rig is pathetic.

But now I don't see anyone praising his pace and saying he did 50 CS in one day. Mind you that's faster than Decentmonkey and DPC's average render per day. Not a single soul.

Why is that ? Because we all know that ofcourse he didn't do it in one day. He must have been working on it for 3-4 days atleast. Which also means that 5% RS was not all he was doing in that time. He just didn't update the RS as and when it was done.

I just wish people are more patient and watch for a bit. If the progress is visibily slow for a week, then yes he is not working, but being so presumptuous is truly unfair.
I would sing his praise from the highest tower, if he had done it in a more logical way.
He could of put the renders in a queue and rendered one after the other,it would not of taken an hour to do both.
It is the way that he works that annoys me, its all arse and elbows with him,he has two computers for god sake use them,1 for setting up scenes and 1 for rendering its not rocket science

Last edited:

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
I would sing his praise from the highest tower if he had done it in a more logical way.
He could of put the renders in a queue and rendered one after the other,it would not of taken an hour to do both.
It is the way that he works that annoys me, its all arse and elbows with him,he has two computers for god sake use them.1 for setting up scenes and 1 for rendering its not rocket science
I know it does. Now we don't know for sure if he does not use both computers or whether he puts them on queue or not. This is my assumption but the answer to that is maybe already with us.

When render farm was suggested to him he said it won't work because he still finds errors in his renders even after rendering them. Now ( once again just my assumption ) this could be why he might nit be using the queue. Or maybe he is and then sits to to correct the ones with mistake. Hence taking more than normal time. Which in essence is bad. His working style is a problem, I have been saying that too just like everyone else.

leg28

Aug 15, 2018
I always find it funny when people complain about the principle of capitalism - "Make as much profit as possible, with the least possible effort". That is the wolf law of capitalism - I learned at school. L&P has looked for a market with which he can earn his living. He has taken the business risk and has obviously succeeded in doing it. The big advantage of the business model he has chosen is that he is not legally open to attack if he actually does not deliver anything. You can stand by it as you want, but milking = fraud, it would only be in my opinion if he did not deliver anything. But that's not the case, it's just the basic law of capitalism.
Of course I could also argue that for 900 images per update you need twice or three times the number of attempts to get the desired result, but most of his critics would not accept that anyway.

PS .: I also always get a cynical grin when pirates talk about "milking".
milking is not fraud - that is something else you could learn at school

• Wow
Reactions: hzjujk
3.20 star(s) 462 Votes