Poser_Voyeur

Nov 14, 2020
I have never met a girl called Alyssa.
I do have her picture on my works computer and I do get some very strange looks off my boss
She is a very attractive young lady, and it is such a shame that she will have been absent from updates for as long as she will be when , if I remember correctly, the next Tuesday in game comes around.

• Angry
Reactions: Piat

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
She is a very attractive young lady, and it is such a shame that she will have been absent from updates for as long as she will be when , if I remember correctly, the next Tuesday in game comes around.
I know, so long to wait for her return:cry:

Last edited:
Reactions: Poser_Voyeur

Talcum Powder

Feb 14, 2018
Brother Talcum Powder.....I think that you should make one correction in the counting system ..... L&P tells that created + rendered scenes consist of 85% of total work.....and art edited and translation hold 15% of total work ......but you have assigned 80% to created(55%)+rendered(25%) only......and 20% to art edited and translation.....
Make sure to update the table by this correction.
No my brother, it's not a mistake: on the last update P&T took about 15% of the total development time, so I'm going with that, I knocked photoshop down to 5% leaving 80% for creating and rendering. Keep in mind that his 85% claim is years old now, and even then was a guestimate at best. With all the branching and variations needed in the script based on various choices it's reasonable to conclude that P&T is now a bigger chunk of the whole.

Talcum Powder

Feb 14, 2018
Another day, another 5% of scenes created! This is indeed good news and maybe the Halloween surprise is still possible?

Pct CompleteFactorPct of Update
Created Scenes85%55%46.75%
Rendered Scenes80%25%20.00%
Art edited with PS15%5%0.75%
Programming & Translation0%15%0.00%
Total Pct of Update Completed67.50%
Start Date7/5/2021
Festival of Bullshit (excuses)0
Bullshit Days Consumed so far0
Current # Days of Production (less BS consumed)91
Days remaining in Festival of Bullshit0
Estimated Completion Date11/16/2021

On the down side, he did cross the streams.
1633387429172.png

Pomarix88

Aug 4, 2021
I love this game! It's absolutly one of my favourites! I love the buld-up on the lesbian scenes. They're amazing! I'm looking forward to see a full lesbian scene between Sophia and Ellie with some nipple sucking action (as Ellie admires her mom's breats) . Please take it under consideration. Congratulations for the game and keep up the good work! Cheers :)(y)

leg28

Aug 15, 2018
They have already defined the purpose: patrons milking. So your question can only be meant retorically.
And if you are scared of the game's development time then stop playing it. But you are still here! And you will continue to be here in this forum, play the game, enjoy every update and then complain about the developer again.
The eternal boring cycle.
actually i stopped enjoying this game long time ago and i asked myself so many times same question - wtf are you still doing here. answer might be either curiosity how far this will go or some kind of selfpunishment, s/m stuff, being there m as most people here. or i might just want to see mc finally get fucked and have some closure so i can move on.

• Angry
Reactions: Matt1 and Toushiro

leg28

Aug 15, 2018
to be honest the game is really heavy, but its really worth it :9
yes, you are new here and that is same reaction most of us had. 3-4 years ago. i just wonder how it is going to be for you 4 years and cca 10-15 updates later where mc is still bullshiting her moral dilemmas, while flashing boobs to her creepy male offspring

leg28

Aug 15, 2018
I love this game! It's absolutly one of my favourites! I love the buld-up on the lesbian scenes. They're amazing! I'm looking forward to see a full lesbian scene between Sophia and Ellie with some nipple sucking action (as Ellie admires her mom's breats) . Please take it under consideration. Congratulations for the game and keep up the good work! Cheers :)(y)
same as above being there myself 4 years ago. build-up looks great for beginner but after some time it goes down... and keep looking forward for your fantasy, but take food rations and binoculars because it will be a looong waiting and looking forward. comforting fact is that f/f scene with mc is more likely to happen before m/f

leg28

Aug 15, 2018
AT his current pace more like 15-20 yrs. Now it is very possible the game will never be completed. All it takes is for L&P to wake up one day and feel tired of doing this each and everyday. Next moment a post on patreon. Game abandoned and that's that. So no one knows
indeed. and this would be unfair to long time subscribers.
anyway current system of support is in fact promised land for devs. it is just they start with something attractive to get patrons & followers base and never to finish it, just stretching stuff indefinitely and live from it

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
i want to see sophia fucked. PERIOD. by anybody, anything, even traffic lights or bench in park
[/QUOTE

Decades ago, so long ago I forget which country, a man was charged & found guilty & I don't even remember the specific charge. His crime was fucking the pavement. Are you seriously suggesting something similar? That would be one hell of an anti-climax in a game that has plenty already. Check the fan art for better scenarios featuring Sophia & a range of partners.

Reactions: Sabertooth__
3.20 star(s) 462 Votes