t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
Bane71 said:

L&P is not a robot, he is a human, he may make mistakes or a preliminary idea of the scene may not correspond to the result obtained, which leads to alterations and, accordingly, more time to create one scene consisting of 100 renderers, for example.
Working on the creation of AWAM is creative work, like, for example, creating fan art, but for fan art, its creators have much lower requirements, so it is incorrect to compare this work to a direct one.

How can you say that "Fan Art and its creators have much lower requirements than L&P?Have you seen some of the fantastic art that they have produced?
View attachment 1438135
Does this look like lower requirements ?
Just to support my fellow Python fan, Bane71 you stepped on the rake. There are several artists on the fan art thread that, IMO, are as good or superior to L&P. And I am sure they are not working 11 hours a day on the art. That does not include those that have moved on to other thangs. You are riding the edge of rabid support not your usual reasoned approach.

I suggest an apology to those skilled artists.

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
That's a beautiful render, but Sophia looks like she's been paste on the couch. Her body should "interact" with the couch (don't know the right word, but you know what I mean). These are the small things that L&P pays attention to (most of the time...) that differs him from others, and that's time consuming.
In your opinion! I have seen many times where L&P is no better than the most basic fan art poster, He misses things just as anyone else. Improper hang of the clothes, body cut through, floating above the floor or seat, ridiculous hair changes. Have you looked at how long that pony tail was that she had in the basketball game. Where did all that come from? Did she use extensions just for the BBall game? Interactions with the environment have errors as well. He is not fucking Michelangelo and that is any of the time. :devilish:

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
The question was what day it was. UNFORTUNATELY, updates are only partial days. We have a disconnect in our memories as the DAY spreads across calendar YEARS.:(
Well, we're on day 19 with 12 playable days if you include day 1 and the last update was released mid June. So what was wrong about what I said in those 2 posts?

Jul 1, 2019
I would love to see a continuous game from people of the fan art club of this game... maybe 1 person step up?

Maybe someone can give L&P a challenge

Atm everyone says this game or that game are good or better than W&M but i always try em and always disappointed... its like they repeat same thing over and over again that 99% of game creators do ... good at first but after a while gets boring ...there is another game in f95 that comes close but the creator is slower than even L&P

roro

May 29, 2017
In your opinion! I have seen many times where L&P is no better than the most basic fan art poster, He misses things just as anyone else. Improper hang of the clothes, body cut through, floating above the floor or seat, ridiculous hair changes. Have you looked at how long that pony tail was that she had in the basketball game. Where did all that come from? Did she use extensions just for the BBall game? Interactions with the environment have errors as well. He is not fucking Michelangelo and that is any of the time. :devilish:
You're right, that's my opinion, and in contrast to others I mention it all the time. And as I said before, not all L&P's renders are that great, especially at earlier days (and the basketball scene match this description).

Reactions: Sabertooth__

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
You're right, that's my opinion, and in contrast to others I mention it all the time. And as I said before, not all L&P's renders are that great, especially at earlier days (and the basketball scene match this description).
I agree but some of the mistakes that he has made are really daft ones,on the GW route and the prison visit,he has made some spectacular renders but silly mistakes ruin it for me as he puts in so much work into his renders and then makes a simple mistake like clipping objects.

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
How can you say that "Fan Art and its creators have much lower requirements than L&P?Have you seen some of the fantastic art that they have produced?
View attachment 1438135
Does this look like lower requirements ?
My friend, I have no desire to enter into a polemic with you, and even more so to argue on this issue, because it is unlikely that my electronic translator will help me correctly explain my point of view.
But you must admit, doing 1, 10 or even 50 renderings and a fan mini-story is far from the same as doing 1000 renderings for one update, which illustrate different, related and unrelated plots of a large-scale story. I have absolutely no desire to act as a lawyer for L&P and his work is certainly far from perfect, but I and those who have no idea what rendering is can not see and not realize the huge scale of the work that he does. But those who do this, even at the amateur level, should understand this.

Therefore, I'm sorry, gentlemen, but magnificent renderings of the highest quality and mini-stories, I, with all my great respect to you personally and other artists, I am not equal to the work of L&P.
Once again, I'm sorry,KillJoys...

3.20 star(s) 462 Votes