jonnybravo11

Apr 4, 2019
The answers to your questions I could say are :-

1. Well while saying faster updates you should also see the number of renders he delivers with those updates. The quality of those renders and the number of events. Things have changed drastically.

2. We assume because there is no way of knowing. Even if one were to sit right next to L&P we still might not be able to tell if he is doing his best or not. What you are talking of here is extremely subjective.

3. Has anyone ever directly questioned him on that. That has been mentioned on the thread in between paragraphs written to him. But if anyone has asked him this question in a private chat one to one,he would have to give some answer. Maybe someone should try asking this question directly.

4. Everyone is concerned that he might never complete this game. It is kinda pointless to discuss but talking here, to me is fun. There are others who talk here, you can even friends with people. Get to hear perspectives of different age group of people. The discussion part is fun even though it's not going to get anywhere. EXCEPT MAYBE L&P GLANCES HERE SOMETIMES AND SEES SOMETHING THAT HE CHOOSES TO IMPLEMENT IN HIS GAME.

5. He has broken promises, this time though he has kept his word. Even though he himself was against the dress choice for the concert he still went with the patron vote. Hopefully he is getting serious too.

6. Criticisms aren't the problem, it is the way you convey them. And majority aren't even criticisms, they are just trolls. Criticisms when put on repeat can get irritating too. There's more to this issue but that in itself will be a huge message. So I will leave it here

7. No one is afraid to question him. Why would we be. And L&P would have to be an idiot to give up on such a profit making game because people asked him questions or discussed it.

8. This again depends on the person's personality. He is as he is. That's the way he talks. His replies are always laconic, that's just how he is.

9. We did argue, but whatever we suggest will not work for him as said by him. Also now he doesn't even come here so there's no arguments.

10. There is no implication as long as this discussion is not even seen by him. The only thing that can change him is HIM. Nothing we say can do much. The huge Chaos before the last update did have atleast one good effect, this update was better developed, the downside he doesn't come here.
thanks for answering

Reactions: Sabertooth__

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Now we're criticizing the artwork? I'm sorry, but many of these complaints sound like petty nitpicking. I've had my criticisms of L&P, but the actual artwork has never been one of them. While everyone is entitled to their opinion, criticizing the artwork is in the same vein as the argument over Sophia's bag; it makes you look like an asshole.
For a person to spend so much time on Scene Creation and put in so much detail into his renders and yet let a glaring mistake creep in which he would of noticed during S.C and P.S work,no I cannot agree.
He left himself open when he said that he wanted to produce a high quality game.

Last edited:

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
For a person to spend so much time on Scene Creation and put in so much detail into his renders and yet let a glaring mistake creep in which he would of noticed during S.C and P.S work,no I cannot agree.
He left himself open when he said that he wanted to produce a high quality game.
if a mistake is made with class, we can overlook it

BorgiaBou

Jul 24, 2021
Lmao, if you actually think that I don't know what to tell you. You have no idea of what the process of rendering entails and you continue to make excuses that don't make any sense. L&P can preview renders, its 10 to 20 seconds and it shows you a pretty good preview of what the final render might be.

Are we still finding excuses based on the quality of his renders? Really?
Do I need to point out again that there were a lot of people confusing a render I made in minutes, with 50 hours worth of experience in Daz3d (compared to 15000 hours L&P has), with L&Ps renders?
Does that not ring a bell in that head of yours that his "superb quality thing" is all a sham to pretend to work harder?

There's already better artists (I'm obviously not including myself, I'm too newbie and I dont have any interest in this) out there in the fan art section and in other games. The one thing he stood out last year, he's now caught on it too.

2 years ago I was in this topic warning everyone about what he L&P was trying to pull, people told me I wasnt a patron so I couldnt talk, I proved I was a patron. Then they said I didn't know what I was talking about regarding Daz3D, so I took 2 days of my precious life to learn and do some renders that some fans have now passed as L&Ps after the concert event (lmao).

What's the next excuse? He makes 3 renders and only takes 1? Is that supposed to be a good trait we should commend L&P for?

Stop with the excuses.
I gotta say what's that guys deal defending this dev like its his father or something, a lot of you guys are pointing out them flaws of this dev with proof and he still thinks you are messing with him... weird...

Aug 16, 2021
I gotta say what's that guys deal defending this dev like its his father or something, a lot of you guys are pointing out them flaws of this dev with proof and he still thinks you are messing with him... weird...
So Bane is now like L&P's son? :ROFLMAO:
Just because he supports a person whose work you don't like he has to endure all those stupid statements.

I have to ask, its clear that some people still like to support the game while a majority of people thinks that L&P is "milking" everybody. If you think that way you can just stop supporting him. But no, you want to talk about the same thing repeatedly as if L&P did something terrible in your life.
Way too wierd, right?

And sinnemax wants to compare the size of morello's laptop with his mobile phone as if his favorite developer never did any mistake in his game?

Last edited:

BorgiaBou

Jul 24, 2021
So Bane is now like L&P's son? :ROFLMAO:
Just because he supports a person whose work you don't like he has to endure all those stupid statements.
Are you slow or something did you read what i said, once again for you and only you: A lot of guys here are pointing out them flaws (maybe you don't understand what flaws means so here is a synonymous: defects) of this dev WITH PROOF and he still thinks they are messing with him... so they are showing him some facts and you come here to say that are stupid statements...:FacePalm:

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
Another example of this is the four frame loops on the Sybian and the bedroom scene with Liam. It's almost like watching someone taking a picture book and flipping through the pages fast to make an animated scene in which the movement is not fluent at all. So I do agree with you about the details as he has stated this.

1633447474410.png

He could probably maintain a high-quality level, but the main problem is that he has too much on his plate due to the size of the novel, and now we come back to the same conversation that we've been having over the last three to four years. So as long as the story keeps growing in size and he remains a one-person show for its design, I would expect many more mistakes and cutting corners going forward.

Last edited:
Jul 23, 2021
How can you say that "Fan Art and its creators have much lower requirements than L&P?Have you seen some of the fantastic art that they have produced?
View attachment 1438135
Does this look like lower requirements ?
I don't want to offend you. I have seen your renders for about 2 years. Let's assume the render your referring was high quality render but it was one among 10,000 low ones you made, IMO. I can't say same thing to L&P's work. You seem to become overconfident lately. Remember the number of likes based on popularity doesn't mean much, my friend.

Reactions: Lord_Xanatos

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I don't want to offend you. I have seen your renders for about 2 years. Let's assume the render your referring was high quality render but it was one among 10,000 low ones you made, IMO. I can't say same thing to L&P's work. You seems to become overconfident lately. Remember the number of likes based on popularity doesn't mean much, my friend.
You have not offended me and yes I have low quality renders and I have gotten better over the years,I have learned by my mistakes and there have been a lot of them.
But I am not comparing my work to L&P's as we both have different styles and the number of likes only shows to me that people enjoy my art nothing more.
I am talking about the errors noting more so whoever started this" I am comparing myself to L&P" is talking rubbish because I never said that my renders are better.

Last edited:

Bishop Robert

Feb 14, 2018
Damn it! Does it really not occur to you that in order to present us with 45 ready-made ideal renderers, L&P has to actually roll out about 100 or even more renderers? That he refuses one or two renderings claiming one ready for the game? Don't you understand that he has to make adjustments to the text and this in turn leads to changes in rendering?

L&P is not a robot, he is a human, he may make mistakes or a preliminary idea of the scene may not correspond to the result obtained, which leads to alterations and, accordingly, more time to create one scene consisting of 100 renderers, for example.
Working on the creation of AWAM is creative work, like, for example, creating fan art, but for fan art, its creators have much lower requirements, so it is incorrect to compare this work to a direct one.

I just don't understand how many times you can repeat the same criticisms? Are there really no other pleasant things anymore? Is constant dissatisfaction better than the pleasure and enjoyment of the work of other artists who work in accordance with your ideas?

I don't ignore anyone, I haven't used this option, I read critical comments about L&P with interest, but it's impossible to read the same thing for such a long time.
Lmao, if you actually think that I don't know what to tell you. You have no idea of what the process of rendering entails and you continue to make excuses that don't make any sense. L&P can preview renders, its 10 to 20 seconds and it shows you a pretty good preview of what the final render might be.

Are we still finding excuses based on the quality of his renders? Really?
Do I need to point out again that there were a lot of people confusing a render I made in minutes, with 50 hours worth of experience in Daz3d (compared to 15000 hours L&P has), with L&Ps renders?
Does that not ring a bell in that head of yours that his "superb quality thing" is all a sham to pretend to work harder?

There's already better artists (I'm obviously not including myself, I'm too newbie and I dont have any interest in this) out there in the fan art section and in other games. The one thing he stood out last year, he's now caught on it too.

2 years ago I was in this topic warning everyone about what he L&P was trying to pull, people told me I wasnt a patron so I couldnt talk, I proved I was a patron. Then they said I didn't know what I was talking about regarding Daz3D, so I took 2 days of my precious life to learn and do some renders that some fans have now passed as L&Ps after the concert event (lmao).

What's the next excuse? He makes 3 renders and only takes 1? Is that supposed to be a good trait we should commend L&P for?

Stop with the excuses.
Make out already you two.

This is getting hotter than a Puerto Rican picnic.

• Haha
Reactions: Talcum Powder
Aug 16, 2021
Are you slow or something did you read what i said, once again for you and only you: A lot of guys here are pointing out them flaws (maybe you don't understand what flaws means so here is a synonymous: defects) of this dev WITH PROOF and he still thinks they are messing with him... so they are showing him some facts and you come here to say that are stupid statements...:FacePalm:
We are all old enough to do and choose what we like. So if bane or anybody still wants to support the developer inspite of all the things you and others are saying then its their decision. No need to repeat the same thing or treat those who still wanna support the game like a fool.
And the stupid statements I was referring to is bane being called as L&P's marketing account or L&P bot or now L&P's son.

Last edited:

r0rschack

Jan 22, 2021
Its Synonym, this information is for you and only you

keefer43

Dec 24, 2019
Now we're criticizing the artwork? I'm sorry, but many of these complaints sound like petty nitpicking. I've had my criticisms of L&P, but the actual artwork has never been one of them. While everyone is entitled to their opinion, criticizing the artwork is in the same vein as the argument over Sophia's bag; it makes you look like an asshole.
Hey, I already Look like an asshole - so there. The Convo was just about nitpicky stuff because we have nothing else really to do until, you know, Sophia goes to the treehouse. Blah on you. I resemble that remark.

Last edited:

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Do we know if the points we need for the Dylan's event in last update will be fixed?
Or we just will use the cheat forever?

• Haha
Reactions: BRTT

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
If I had to create a scene for the game, how should I proceed and what time frame should I plan for the individual steps?

From the idea for the scene to the finished storyboard that contains the essential processes, the dialogue between the protagonists, sketches of the individual scenes with backgrounds and descriptions of the facial expressions, the feelings to be conveyed and the possible links to other events. And then I sit down and generate the individual scenes, adjust details or discard individual scenes from the storyboard and create them again because I notice that what has arisen in my head does not come across on the scene / picture.

Let's take the Natalie / Sophia event that is coming now, a little story should be told and it has to be erotic without really having sex. The event should include 200-250 pictures and the pictures should not only consist of faces and tits but also place just as much emphasis on the picture backgrounds.

I don't want to start a fight but honest estimates of the time required because when I think about it again and again I don't see the time wasting when rendering the pictures. (Shit, I also have to program.) For me personally, the greatest expenditure of time would probably be creating the storyboard because that would be the most creative part for me and I would mess around a lot until I was satisfied.

3.20 star(s) 462 Votes