Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
My friend, I have no desire to enter into a polemic with you, and even more so to argue on this issue, because it is unlikely that my electronic translator will help me correctly explain my point of view.
But you must admit, doing 1, 10 or even 50 renderings and a fan mini-story is far from the same as doing 1000 renderings for one update, which illustrate different, related and unrelated plots of a large-scale story. I have absolutely no desire to act as a lawyer for L&P and his work is certainly far from perfect, but I and those who have no idea what rendering is can not see and not realize the huge scale of the work that he does. But those who do this, even at the amateur level, should understand this.

Therefore, I'm sorry, gentlemen, but magnificent renderings of the highest quality and mini-stories, I, with all my great respect to you personally and other artists, I am not equal to the work of L&P.
Once again, I'm sorry,KillJoys...
No need to apologise Bane71 all is good here my friend

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
I agree but some of the mistakes that he has made are really daft ones,on the GW route and the prison visit,he has made some spectacular renders but silly mistakes ruin it for me as he puts in so much work into his renders and then makes a simple mistake like clipping objects.
I'm at a loss again!
My friend, do you doubt that L&P could correct these mistakes that we notice?
Fixing errors will further increase the update release time, which is probably why L&P allows itself to release updates with such errors.

P.S. Here I will add that it would be really advisable for L&P to recruit a small team of trusted patron users, especially from among those who are familiar with rendering, to preview the finished update. This would eliminate too obvious and annoying mistakes. But apparently, unfortunately, L&P will not turn to anyone for such help.

Last edited:

roro

May 29, 2017
I have few questions:-
1. Why was L&P able to give faster updates in past like half day updates in 2 months sometime even in 45-50 days?
2. Why assume that L&P is doing his best by someone and he is delaying updates by someone else?
3. Why no urgency by L&P words in his response to patrons(or others) to finish the game? Is he dodging the completion of game issue?
4. Why are people not concerned about the completion of game? Is it useless to ponder or discuss it?
5. Why would you trust a developer who has done things against his promises on patron page?
6. Does being very good at creating renders and storyline makes you immune to criticisms?
7. Are some people here fearful that L&P would stop making updates when people question him about his work or discuss it among themselves?
8. Why L&P has shown signs of vanity and low self esteem in his responses here on the site or on patron page?
9. Can't people argue that work could be better done?
10. Is all discussion about his work of no implication as he has reached a certain level of fame and financial security?

LAST QUESTION - this one I will answer here
Are people wasting their time worried too much about the game? Yes
1. It's an illusion. Yes, in the past he delivered half days in 1.5-2 months, but it was early in the game (before playable day 8 if I remember correctly), his renders weren't close to what they are today, and the events were much smaller, mostly because that was the introduction phase of the VN (I know, that's a very long introduction). If you compare the ratio of days/renders, you'll find it's not much different than today.
2. Because people are different. Just look at the anti vaccine people out there...
3. Better ask him about it.
4. I know some people here talk abou it a lot. For me it's not an issue. I'm here for the ride, and I have patience. And if the game gets abandoned that'll be a shame, but it's not the end of the world.
5. That's something everybody should ask himself. If you're angry at him - don't support him. If it's insignificant for you - no problem... It's an individual decision.
6. No.
7. I don't think so. I'm not even sure he reads here anymore...
8. Maybe because he has issues? I don't know him as a person. I doubt anyone here does. But I don't support a creator because he's a nice person.
9. Of course they can, and they do. Do you see me or anyone jumping on every criticism made? I have issues only when I believe a false/toxic criticism is made (mostly from the same users here). All I'm doing is writing my opinion as best as I can with my broken English, just as others do.
10. Why should a discussion here have implications? It's a pirate forum! What do you want to happen because of the discussion?
11. I'm not so sure about worried...

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I'm at a loss again!
Fixing errors will further increase the update release time, which is probably why L&P allows itself to release updates with such errors.
The errors could be very easily fixed take for example the office sex with Liam.
Adjusting the height or moving the legs would of fixed this error,it is a simple error to fix,and should of been noticed in Created Scenes while setting up the scene.

Sg7890

Mar 20, 2021
Hey guys I used to play game in android but due to some issue I lost all my phone data and downloaded this game in pc and downloaded saves as well so can u guys help me where should I put these saves for them to appear in game....thank you

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
This is what I mean as it is a different style of render from L&P,it is a very good render,even if I say so my myself :ROFLMAO: .
Paste on the couch now that is harsh,but I think the word that you are looking for is sink into the object
After so many years of development this is a noob mistake made by L&P and he should of done better

View attachment 1438180
as soon as I read roro's post I immediately thought about this rerder; you know you would have posted it :ROFLMAO:

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
I have few questions:-
1. Why was L&P able to give faster updates in past like half day updates in 2 months sometime even in 45-50 days?
2. Why assume that L&P is doing his best by someone and he is delaying updates by someone else?
3. Why no urgency by L&P words in his response to patrons(or others) to finish the game? Is he dodging the completion of game issue?
4. Why are people not concerned about the completion of game? Is it useless to ponder or discuss it?
5. Why would you trust a developer who has done things against his promises on patron page?
6. Does being very good at creating renders and storyline makes you immune to criticisms?
7. Are some people here fearful that L&P would stop making updates when people question him about his work or discuss it among themselves?
8. Why L&P has shown signs of vanity and low self esteem in his responses here on the site or on patron page?
9. Can't people argue that work could be better done?
10. Is all discussion about his work of no implication as he has reached a certain level of fame and financial security?

LAST QUESTION - this one I will answer here
Are people wasting their time worried too much about the game? Yes
The answers to your questions I could say are :-

1. Well while saying faster updates you should also see the number of renders he delivers with those updates. The quality of those renders and the number of events. Things have changed drastically.

2. We assume because there is no way of knowing. Even if one were to sit right next to L&P we still might not be able to tell if he is doing his best or not. What you are talking of here is extremely subjective.

3. Has anyone ever directly questioned him on that. That has been mentioned on the thread in between paragraphs written to him. But if anyone has asked him this question in a private chat one to one,he would have to give some answer. Maybe someone should try asking this question directly.

4. Everyone is concerned that he might never complete this game. It is kinda pointless to discuss but talking here, to me is fun. There are others who talk here, you can even friends with people. Get to hear perspectives of different age group of people. The discussion part is fun even though it's not going to get anywhere. EXCEPT MAYBE L&P GLANCES HERE SOMETIMES AND SEES SOMETHING THAT HE CHOOSES TO IMPLEMENT IN HIS GAME.

5. He has broken promises, this time though he has kept his word. Even though he himself was against the dress choice for the concert he still went with the patron vote. Hopefully he is getting serious too.

6. Criticisms aren't the problem, it is the way you convey them. And majority aren't even criticisms, they are just trolls. Criticisms when put on repeat can get irritating too. There's more to this issue but that in itself will be a huge message. So I will leave it here

7. No one is afraid to question him. Why would we be. And L&P would have to be an idiot to give up on such a profit making game because people asked him questions or discussed it.

8. This again depends on the person's personality. He is as he is. That's the way he talks. His replies are always laconic, that's just how he is.

9. We did argue, but whatever we suggest will not work for him as said by him. Also now he doesn't even come here so there's no arguments.

10. There is no implication as long as this discussion is not even seen by him. The only thing that can change him is HIM. Nothing we say can do much. The huge Chaos before the last update did have atleast one good effect, this update was better developed, the downside he doesn't come here.

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
I also have a question:
what size is the screen of don morello's laptop?
I will let you in on a secret. I can tell you the answer to this. The laptop morello has is mine, I lent it to him, the screen size is around 15 inches. But please keep this between you and me. Morello won't like me disclosing this.

Last edited:

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
Damn it! Does it really not occur to you that in order to present us with 45 ready-made ideal renderers, L&P has to actually roll out about 100 or even more renderers? That he refuses one or two renderings claiming one ready for the game? Don't you understand that he has to make adjustments to the text and this in turn leads to changes in rendering?

L&P is not a robot, he is a human, he may make mistakes or a preliminary idea of the scene may not correspond to the result obtained, which leads to alterations and, accordingly, more time to create one scene consisting of 100 renderers, for example.
I'm at a loss again!
This I don't understand. Isn't that kind of contradictive?

keefer43

Dec 24, 2019
In your opinion! I have seen many times where L&P is no better than the most basic fan art poster, He misses things just as anyone else. Improper hang of the clothes, body cut through, floating above the floor or seat, ridiculous hair changes. Have you looked at how long that pony tail was that she had in the basketball game. Where did all that come from? Did she use extensions just for the BBall game? Interactions with the environment have errors as well. He is not fucking Michelangelo and that is any of the time. :devilish:
Way back when we saw that notable teaser with Sophia in the Motor-cycle leathers (catsuit; yum!) it looked very amateurish - Sophia's face was pasted/taped onto the garment. I was convinced it was a "fake" because it was not up to his usual standards.

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
Now we're criticizing the artwork? I'm sorry, but many of these complaints sound like petty nitpicking. I've had my criticisms of L&P, but the actual artwork has never been one of them. While everyone is entitled to their opinion, criticizing the artwork is in the same vein as the argument over Sophia's bag; it makes you look like an asshole.

jonnybravo11

Apr 4, 2019
1. It's an illusion. Yes, in the past he delivered half days in 1.5-2 months, but it was early in the game (before playable day 8 if I remember correctly), his renders weren't close to what they are today, and the events were much smaller, mostly because that was the introduction phase of the VN (I know, that's a very long introduction). If you compare the ratio of days/renders, you'll find it's not much different than today.
2. Because people are different. Just look at the anti vaccine people out there...
3. Better ask him about it.
4. I know some people here talk abou it a lot. For me it's not an issue. I'm here for the ride, and I have patience. And if the game gets abandoned that'll be a shame, but it's not the end of the world.
5. That's something everybody should ask himself. If you're angry at him - don't support him. If it's insignificant for you - no problem... It's an individual decision.
6. No.
7. I don't think so. I'm not even sure he reads here anymore...
8. Maybe because he has issues? I don't know him as a person. I doubt anyone here does. But I don't support a creator because he's a nice person.
9. Of course they can, and they do. Do you see me or anyone jumping on every criticism made? I have issues only when I believe a false/toxic criticism is made (mostly from the same users here). All I'm doing is writing my opinion as best as I can with my broken English, just as others do.
10. Why should a discussion here have implications? It's a pirate forum! What do you want to happen because of the discussion?
11. I'm not so sure about worried...
thanks for answering

Reactions: roro
3.20 star(s) 462 Votes