BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM

Jun 25, 2017
Damn it! Does it really not occur to you that in order to present us with 45 ready-made ideal renderers, L&P has to actually roll out about 100 or even more renderers? That he refuses one or two renderings claiming one ready for the game? Don't you understand that he has to make adjustments to the text and this in turn leads to changes in rendering?

L&P is not a robot, he is a human, he may make mistakes or a preliminary idea of the scene may not correspond to the result obtained, which leads to alterations and, accordingly, more time to create one scene consisting of 100 renderers, for example.
Working on the creation of AWAM is creative work, like, for example, creating fan art, but for fan art, its creators have much lower requirements, so it is incorrect to compare this work to a direct one.

I just don't understand how many times you can repeat the same criticisms? Are there really no other pleasant things anymore? Is constant dissatisfaction better than the pleasure and enjoyment of the work of other artists who work in accordance with your ideas?

I don't ignore anyone, I haven't used this option, I read critical comments about L&P with interest, but it's impossible to read the same thing for such a long time.
Lmao, if you actually think that I don't know what to tell you. You have no idea of what the process of rendering entails and you continue to make excuses that don't make any sense. L&P can preview renders, its 10 to 20 seconds and it shows you a pretty good preview of what the final render might be.

Are we still finding excuses based on the quality of his renders? Really?
Do I need to point out again that there were a lot of people confusing a render I made in minutes, with 50 hours worth of experience in Daz3d (compared to 15000 hours L&P has), with L&Ps renders?
Does that not ring a bell in that head of yours that his "superb quality thing" is all a sham to pretend to work harder?

There's already better artists (I'm obviously not including myself, I'm too newbie and I dont have any interest in this) out there in the fan art section and in other games. The one thing he stood out last year, he's now caught on it too.

2 years ago I was in this topic warning everyone about what he L&P was trying to pull, people told me I wasnt a patron so I couldnt talk, I proved I was a patron. Then they said I didn't know what I was talking about regarding Daz3D, so I took 2 days of my precious life to learn and do some renders that some fans have now passed as L&Ps after the concert event (lmao).

What's the next excuse? He makes 3 renders and only takes 1? Is that supposed to be a good trait we should commend L&P for?

Stop with the excuses.

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
Lmao, if you actually think that I don't know what to tell you. You have no idea of what the process of rendering entails and you continue to make excuses that don't make any sense. L&P can preview renders, its 10 to 20 seconds and it shows you a pretty good preview of what the final render might be.

Do I need to point out again that there were a lot of people confusing a render I made in minutes, with 50 hours worth of experience in Daz3d (compared to 15000 hours L&P has), with L&Ps renders?
Does that not ring a bell in that head of yours that his "superb quality thing" is all a sham to pretend to work harder?

There's already better artists (I'm obviously not including myself, I'm too newbie and I dont have any interest in this) out there in the fan art section and in other games. The one thing he stood out last year, he's now caught on it too.

2 years ago I was in this topic warning everyone about what he L&P was trying to pull, people told me I wasnt a patron so I couldnt talk, I proved I was a patron. Then they said I didn't know what I was talking about regarding Daz3D, so I took 2 days of my precious life to learn and do some renders that some fans have now passed as L&Ps after the concert event (lmao).

What's the next excuse? He makes 3 renders and only takes 1? Is that supposed to be a good trait we should commend L&P for?

Stop with the excuses.
wolf02 (1).gif

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021

Stop with the excuses.
One would think that after more than 4 years, even the most diehard-fans of L&P would start to become sceptical of what's going on behind his closed curtains. Even completely uninformed individuals on the technicalities and processes of a project like this (like me) should at some point question if things are legit or not. There certainly are easy ways to do this, and it really doesn't take a genius to figure it out. Unfortunately, some people, like Bane71, are simply too naive and good willing. L&P knows that and is obviously making bank with it. These people would still stick their money up his rectum even if he were to update the game once every 2 years with 10 minutes of gameplay. There's always an excuse, always a reason on why it could be worth it. And I'm not trying to offend Bane71 or anyone else by saying this. I guess diehard-fans do what diehard-fans do, even in the darkest of times. It's their money in the end, even though I'd wish that some of them would eventually open their eyes.

I for one am still interested in the game, but would I ever subscribe to L&P's patreon again? Hell no! Pirating is the way to go here if you ask me. Yaaarrrrrr!

Last edited:

bayrischman

Feb 27, 2021
Not so long ago you were talking about February...

Hey, I talked about it first ;)
Laughing aside, I don't remember who talked about us assuming this (Talcum?), and while he was right, the truth is everybody except for the dev has to assume, even unknowingly. What most people here assumed (at least those who talked about it) is that he works in series instead of parallel (hope I'm using the right terms).
Now this fast jump in SC is an evidence for Parallel work, but it isn't a proof. I remember some jumps of 5% in SC and RS together and this also isn't a proof for anything. It's all assumptions until L&P gives us (or his Patreons...) a look at his workflow.
always hope for the best. though i don,t expect it before the end of the year.

roro

May 29, 2017

Stop with the excuses.
He never said he think you don't know what to tell him (he wasn't even talking to you) so your *** can stop laughing...

People can get confused between renders, that doesn't mean those who produced them have the same skill.

1. Some (if not most) people here read this thread with their smartphone while most people play this VN with a computer. With small screens it's much harder to pay attention to small differences within the renders.
2. Different people have different attention to details. Some people don't care if their favorite show is on SD, and some can't even consider watching it with a non 4k big screen TV.
3. Diminishing returns is a real thing. It's very easy to render a shitty render, it's not that hard to render a good render, but it's very difficult to render a perfect render (no, l&p doesn't deliver perfect renders, no one does...). Look again at your render, do you really compare it to L&P's?
I'm pretty sure L&P can produce equal quality faster than you, but he doesn't. He delivers better quality (I'm sure we can agree on this), with a diminishing returns (Some people wouldn't even notice, it will take more time and not in a linear fashion etc.). So the fact someone can produce a mediocre render (sorry) in 10 minutes doesn't mean L&P can deliver a superb render (no, not all his renders are superb) in 5.

You constantly say there are better artists, well, of course there are, but not many (and in my opinion, not in the fan art thread, sorry). But where's the connection? As was mentioned here before, people are different. I can practice more than Michael jordan, but I'll never beat him 1 on 1 (even though he's in his late 50's and I'm much younger than him). As long as you're not aware of L&P's workflow, all you're doing is assuming he is the Usain Bolt of Daz skill, but he's too lazy/greedy/SomeOtherInsult to show it. That's your assumption and nothing more, so advertising it as the non arguable truth is just stupid...

I said many pages ago there aren't many (if any) lone dev's here that deliver L&P's quality in a significanty faster updates and I stand by this statement (Someone in reply gave a list of games, but none of them has been of better quality and a lone dev and delivered a significantly faster updates). Maybe you can be this dev who delivers better renders in significantly faster updates...

By the way, posting false renders as L&P's, false statements as L&P's and those not so funny anymore (imo) posts about killjoys/old dog having the alpha versions is purely trolling.

roro

May 29, 2017
How can you say that "Fan Art and its creators have much lower requirements than L&P?Have you seen some of the fantastic art that they have produced?
View attachment 1438135
Does this look like lower requirements ?
That's a beautiful render, but Sophia looks like she's been paste on the couch. Her body should "interact" with the couch (don't know the right word, but you know what I mean). These are the small things that L&P pays attention to (most of the time...) that differs him from others, and that's time consuming.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
That's a beautiful render, but Sophia looks like she's been paste on the couch. Her body should "interact" with the couch (don't know the right word, but you know what I mean). These are the small things that L&P pays attention to (most of the time...) that differs him from others, and that's time consuming.
This is what I mean as it is a different style of render from L&P,it is a very good render,even if I say so my myself :ROFLMAO: .
Paste on the couch, now that is harsh,but I think the word that you are looking for is sink into the object
After so many years of development this is a noob mistake made by L&P and he should of done better

1633432420422.jpeg

Last edited:

roro

May 29, 2017
This is what I mean as it is a different style of render from L&P,it is a very good render,even if I say so my myself :ROFLMAO: .
Paste on the couch now that is harsh,but I think the word that you are looking for is sink into the object
After so many years of development this is a noob mistake made by L&P and he should of done better

View attachment 1438180
I said most of the times. L&P also has some far from perfect renders (in the beginning mostly). Not all his renders are great.

jonnybravo11

Apr 4, 2019
I have few questions:-
1. Why was L&P able to give faster updates in past like half day updates in 2 months sometime even in 45-50 days?
2. Why assume that L&P is doing his best by someone and he is delaying updates by someone else?
3. Why no urgency by L&P words in his response to patrons(or others) to finish the game? Is he dodging the completion of game issue?
4. Why are people not concerned about the completion of game? Is it useless to ponder or discuss it?
5. Why would you trust a developer who has done things against his promises on patron page?
6. Does being very good at creating renders and storyline makes you immune to criticisms?
7. Are some people here fearful that L&P would stop making updates when people question him about his work or discuss it among themselves?
8. Why L&P has shown signs of vanity and low self esteem in his responses here on the site or on patron page?
9. Can't people argue that work could be better done?
10. Is all discussion about his work of no implication as he has reached a certain level of fame and financial security?

LAST QUESTION - this one I will answer here
Are people wasting their time worried too much about the game? Yes

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
One would think that after more than 4 years, even the most diehard-fans of L&P would start to become sceptical of what's going on behind his closed curtains. Even completely uninformed individuals on the technicalities and processes of a project like this (like me) should at some point question if things are legit or not. There certainly are easy ways to do this, and it really doesn't take a genius to figure it out. Unfortunately, some people, like Bane71, are simply too naive and good willing. L&P knows that and is obviously making bank with it. These people would still stick their money up his rectum even if he were to update the game once every 2 years with 10 minutes of gameplay. There's always an excuse, always a reason on why it could be worth it. And I'm not trying to offend Bane71 or anyone else by saying this. I guess diehard-fans do what diehard-fans do, even in the darkest of times. It's their money in the end, even though I'd wish that some of them would eventually open their eyes.

I for one am still interested in the game, but would I ever subscribe to L&P's patreon again? Hell no! Pirating is the way to go here if you ask me. Yaaarrrrrr!
I find this line of reasoning interesting. For how many years have the Cleveland Browns fans suffered? For how many years is the 'dog pound' full of dedicated supporters? Was this the model of realism that L&P truly envisioned?:whistle: Just a thought.

globsis

Jan 14, 2018
Paste on the couch now that is harsh,but I think the word that you are looking for is sink into the object

View attachment 1438180
that's where the time went- he sawed the table under Sofia's ass! do you have any idea how hard it is? :oops:

3.20 star(s) 462 Votes