TheFapperBoy

Aug 13, 2017
So... @Lust&Passion is apparently on damage control mode right now, and I found this comment he left on someones profile after they left a negative review.

Capture.PNG

I love how he's toting "the new version has the first sex scene!!" as if it's anything to be proud of. A sex scene between two completely new characters we know virtually nothing about. How riveting. I'd love for him to come to this thread, and explain to us how "we're totally wrong" about our criticisms.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
So... @Lust&Passion is apparently on damage control mode right now, and I found this comment he left on someones profile after they left a negative review.

View attachment 157593

I love how he's toting "the new version has the first sex scene!!" as if it's anything to be proud of. A sex scene between two completely new characters we know virtually nothing about. How riveting. I'd love for him to come to this thread, and explain to us how "we're totally wrong" about our criticisms.
He is not wrong about "the new version has the first sex scene!!":)Sadly the first animation goes to the neighbors too.
He should keep that exclusively for Sophia.

K9

May 28, 2017
What sex scene is he talking about?
You can peep on the neighbours and watch them having sex.

Looking at @Lust&Passion 's profile, here's what annoys me:
Currently I'm on course to continue college at February 2019 and highly probable this game will be abandoned gradually then. It's a 24/7 job and with college plus part-time job there won't be much time left.
Apparently he never intended to finish this game.

B

BigWamanHunter

@Lust&Passion was last seen 17 minutes ago:kisskiss:

Being a non patreon it may not be my place to ask for it but..... Can we have an honest, respectful, dev to fans discussion about this game and its development? I guess this game does owe some of its popularity to this forum.

I personally have zero complaints about the the pace of her corruption, am sure the last 12 days will be worth it. But the content update frequency is UNSOUND. And I'd rather watch sophia's ass animate as she walks than npcs having sex

Angmir

May 29, 2017

View attachment 157593

Right

Those compleatly new characters have been in the game from day 1 and in all days since then.
Your word has 0 credibility.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Right

Those compleatly new characters have been in the game from day 1 and in all days since then.
Actualy since day 1 we almost don't see them:)
You can peep on the neighbours and watch them having sex.

Looking at @Lust&Passion 's profile, here's what annoys me:
You know I was asking about this like 3-4 months ago but still no answer.What we do if he don't make it to 12 000$ and don't interrupt his studies?Will he have free time even to work on the game?Obviously no/college+another job/.Let's be honest.There is no way to reach 12K$ before february.I doubt that even 8K$ is a possible goal.At least not with such slow progression.So we must be prepared for the game to be abandoned.
We still have 4 months/We can expect at best 3 updates before february/ but anything realy to happen in the game is close to 0.

TheFapperBoy

Aug 13, 2017
Right

Oh, that's right! How could I forget uh... what's his name?... and uh... that one time him, and Sophia... oh wait, that's somebody else... or that one time he, and her husband... uh... wait... no... but, his wife! oh, his wife... uh... and how they did... that thing in that update a few months ago... wait... no... Damn!

Sorry guy. I don't sit here, and play the game from the beginning every time there's an update.
It's been 1 YEAR since the game first released.

If these characters have been around since "day 1", and have been completely irrelevant up to this point, what does that say about the story? I don't see how me forgetting two completely NOTHING characters strips me of my credibility. I don't see how it doesn't make that sex scene anymore IRRELEVANT.

You can go ahead, and explain it to me though. But, unless you got L&P's master document, or a time machine, I don't think you have any ground to stand on.

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
I like slow build ups, at least for main characters. Whats missing is more sex side stuff.

And the updates take long and are short. With a Patreon of 4k/month that should be better. Why does he have a part time job with that much money?

The game is fun, but it need a more/longer content updates with this slow pace. I mean in this update we have a non nude massage scene, talking, flirting, and 1(!) touch on the butt. Dont know where that sex scene can be. After the game and shower the update ends. And when I need a walkthrough to find it than its bad design. And its maybe the first game were not to drink is the way to see a sex scene ^^

At the end I dont mind that there are no (ok 1) sex scenes. I like the sexual tension thats present most of the time. Its more the slow content delivery that bothers me. For that much money you really have to give nice content every month, because this update is not worth the 8k.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I like slow build ups, at least for main characters. Whats missing is more sex side stuff.

And the updates take long and are short. With a Patreon of 4k/month that should be better. Why does he have a part time job with that much money?

The game is fun, but it need a more/longer content updates with this slow pace. I mean in this update we have a non nude massage scene, talking, flirting, and 1(!) touch on the butt. Dont know where that sex scene can be. After the game and shower the update ends. And when I need a walkthrough to find it than its bad design. And its maybe the first game were not to drink is the way to see a sex scene ^^

At the end I dont mind that there are no (ok 1) sex scenes. I like the sexual tension thats present most of the time. Its more the slow content delivery that bothers me. For that much money you rally have to give nice content every month, because this update is not worth the 8k.
You know I just checked.
In 0.055 we can get maximum Dylan+1 and Ellie+1
In 0.060 we can get Lesbian Temptation+2 and Filthy+2 or +3 or even 0 if we go to revenge.

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
This update 0.06 I feel has opened up a GOLDEN opportunity to make all people who play this game happy if it is written in that way. The drugging scene... At the end she goes to bed like "I hope these effects have worn off by the morning blah blah blah..."

For arguments sake, what if they didn't and what if they never truly wear off?

On the other lines they can stick to the regular slow pacing, but hyper accelerate things on this branch. If only the one branch gets accelerated and the others stay at current pace then all players will be happy. It will shut up the folks who are like "There is no sex yet it's been a year..." And at the same time it will keep it slow on those slow roads.

Personally I'm gonna travel all the paths in this game, and I hope that the creator takes this opportunity to spice things up more so in the future.

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
I'll release a post soon with a little preview of the next 3 playable days and what to expect. And that the kids would have been out of the house could make the "football event" and the "Neighbor sex event" possible at all;) In advance: the next playable day will be almost a complete "Ellie/Dylan day"
goodbye to my hopes of a sophia/soccer mom scene:'(.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes