muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
To all those who visit:

There's a phrase called "shouting into the wind."
It means you're yelling into the wind and nobody can hear you.
This is exactly what you're doing when you say "no sex", "dev sucks", "don't play this", "no male protag", "too slow", etc.
Remind yourself - when you ranted in this thread, it didn't change a thing. But opinions of you by those reading your words do change.. for the worse.
The dev has a story and he's sticking to it. Nothing you say will ever change that. It's the truth.

Heres what you should do - Offer constructive comments pointing to specific events, report bugs, possibly point out errors in rendering, or even say what made you happy about the game like a certain conversation or a tease scene.

LunaticF

Jul 21, 2017
A game with great storyline, build up and hight quality images. Really dissapointed to know that this game might be abandoned come February 2019

siamese

May 2, 2017
great game, promising future content between built in characters, it's still in the treadmill of development, take it easy guys

Reactions: Lerox

Julsaid

Aug 6, 2016
Either my game was bugged af and couldn't play half of the game or this update was short and with a great lack of content.

Gunzman7T

May 30, 2017
Heres what you should do - Offer constructive comments pointing to specific events, report bugs, possibly point out errors in rendering, or even say what made you happy about the game like a certain conversation or a tease scene.
Why we should do that? This game gonna get abandoned next year or if we get lucky this probably will be the last update..huehuehue

Reactions: sharpys

siamese

May 2, 2017
It's been 1 YEAR since the game first released.
didn't realize it since i just play this game for around 2 new update, consider the fact that 1 year had passed since the release date, i have to say the the balance between game processing time and the content is a big problem

DonkeyFace

Dec 24, 2017
To all those who visit:

There's a phrase called "shouting into the wind."
It means you're yelling into the wind and nobody can hear you.
This is exactly what you're doing when you say "no sex", "dev sucks", "don't play this", "no male protag", "too slow", etc.
Remind yourself - when you ranted in this thread, it didn't change a thing. But opinions of you by those reading your words do change.. for the worse.
The dev has a story and he's sticking to it. Nothing you say will ever change that. It's the truth.

Refreshing words of wisdom. Sadly, will probably fall on deaf ears

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Why we should do that? This game gonna get abandoned next year or if we get lucky this probably will be the last update..huehuehue
It seems you want the game to die. Why should anyone listen to you?
Or rather-
"One who notices the defects of something is interested in buying."

"Quem desdenha quer comprar."

Rebeldad

Aug 7, 2018
Alternatively: there are thousands of other games here.

Play one of them instead of spending page after page wasting your time bitching about one you don't like? :eek:
Exactly. I pretty much try most games and ones I like I will leave encouragement.. ones I love I try and express that.. ones that are so so to me I just dont say anything.

Gunzman7T

May 30, 2017
It seems you want the game to die. Why should anyone listen to you?
Or rather-
"One who notices the defects of something is interested in buying."

"Quem desdenha quer comprar."
No disrespect sir. I like this game. Feel a bit sad when the dev said he probably gonna abandon it

kapos

Feb 14, 2018
you know what this happen with many games ,release small updates or tease endlees just for take moneys from other sites so this is the source of my rage

Chemish

Sep 12, 2018
Does anyone know to get 16 relationship points with Dylan? There's a dialogue option at the pool sunbathing scene that needs 16 points with him. I've played the game multiple times and can only come up with 15 points. Or if anyone knows of any scene guides, that'd be helpful, too.

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
Does anyone know to get 16 relationship points with Dylan? There's a dialogue option at the pool sunbathing scene that needs 16 points with him. I've played the game multiple times and can only come up with 15 points. Or if anyone knows of any scene guides, that'd be helpful, too.

Reactions: PapaJohnLunchMeat

Sleel

Mar 2, 2018
No kidding. This is the first time I downed it. Went hours through it. Finally said FUCK IT. ANd quit. FFS, DMD had more pay off in it's first '7 days' then this does. The best you see in this whole dame thing is a fucking nipple, and side ass. Oh, and she found her daughter's dildo *le gasp*. Fuck this.

Sleel

Mar 2, 2018
Considering the "scene" count is Sweet Fuck All. I'd say. No, there isn't one. A nipple, an ass flash and finding her kid's dildo is a saucy as it gets. If you're looking for more then reading hours and hours of someone going 'how could you say that, how could you imply that, why would you look at me like that" like some vapourish victorian waif, you are looking in the wrong place.

michael1011

Feb 9, 2018
just finished this update and can someone please tell me. this is a joke? right. THIS is what we waited for 2 and a half month and a week break for the developer??? IF this is what you r going to release as an "update" why just not sleep on it and release the damn thing once it is not a complete and utter waste of time with absolutely ZERO material in it, this is a freaking fap game, nothing more, he should at least start treating it as such. what a shame that a game like this with such plot and quality is in the hands of an incompetent guy like him. IM DONE with this game and its creator. what a money whore lazy bastard. screw this guy

Reactions: kapos
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes