RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
I've always held back on actually playing the game, but because of the recent (Super entertaining btw) controversy around the game I decided to play it. I guess my biggest question is where did the 3 fucking gigs go to? Usually I don't download compressed versions because I like to keep the CG high quality, but considering there's almost none here I fully recommend to anyone thinking about playing this game to smash that compressed version.

Reactions: Whisky Priest

$Natalia$

Jul 19, 2017
can somebody post a save after version 0.055 unfaithful wife route of this game...thanks in advance

BSoda

Aug 17, 2016
Well the big problem is he said also that he need to make it to 12 000$ to stop his studies,otherwise he will abandon the game after january 2019.I don't see how with his plan/realy slow progress,way too many LI and branches and the first payoff at playable day 15?/ he can even dream for that amount of money.He realy deserve to make much more money but not 12 000$ for only teasing,maybe 6 000$:)
That's one point I wish L&P would clarify. It's pretty obvious that he won't reach his 8k goal in the ~4 months that remain (never mind 12k).

Is he really going to abandon the game when come February his patreon is at 5-6k? Feels like such a waste.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
That's one point I wish L&P would clarify. It's pretty obvious that he won't reach his 8k goal in the ~4 months that remain (never mind 12k).

Is he really going to abandon the game when come February his patreon is at 5-6k? Feels like such a waste.
Yeah will be good to know what he will do.After all we have only 4 months.So not many updates until february,probably only 2,3 if we lucky.But for the real fun to start,we will need at least 10:(

at433

Oct 20, 2017
uneventful update, why they even released it.
not worth downloading 3+ gig

and why do we still have to manually comment out same old thousands of 'renpy.pause' and 'scene black' instances from the code to save our eyes from shutting down of all that idiotic useless flicker. devs were told so many times before to stop using those antihuman functions lols

20django16

Jul 11, 2017
great update. got this error message (shower scene with daughter)

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/script2.rpy", line 10725, in <module>
NameError: name 'day13_Sophia_Ellie_shared_fitting_room' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "script2.rpyc", line 10725, in script
  File "M:\ATC3\Games\A_Wife_And_Mother-0.06-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1729, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "M:\ATC3\Games\A_Wife_And_Mother-0.06-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1943, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "M:\ATC3\Games\A_Wife_And_Mother-0.06-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1936, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/script2.rpy", line 10725, in <module>
NameError: name 'day13_Sophia_Ellie_shared_fitting_room' is not defined

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 7.0.0.196
A Wife And Mother Vers. 0.06 0.06
Wed Oct 03 13:41:58 2018

zh

Oct 17, 2017
Damn ! 15 hours to download this ? Is this a joke :FeelsBadMan:

Blockout

Mar 26, 2017
I tried to play a generally open to anything besides shotacon (because I will never accept that these two boys already fap) playthrough and didn't get a single sexy scene.

*thumbs up*

P3

Apr 26, 2018
No matter what I did, I couldn't get the "high" scene to play, or the "spy" scene. I used the walkthrough and neither would load. I uninstalled the game after my 2nd failed attempt, and will just wait for the next update... Which hopefully has the MC actually have sex with someone and not just the quickly oral kind.

Reactions: misterday

lesbiaN7ncest

Jun 8, 2017
Let me guess, still no Sex
Yes and no...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

To be fair, it can be missed entirely. But as somebody who wasn't happy with the last two updates and thinks that the game is poorly designed when it comes to the use of Filthy and Lesbian points and how they relate to Ellie and Patricia, this latest update was actually a lot better. There were no offending moments from what I could tell via several playthroughs, no mysteriously hidden scenes the player could miss, and not only was there a decent sex scene and Sophia actually not being as much of a prude in the latter half, but there were quite a few branching paths and options toward during said latter half as well. And they were all generally well implemented and made sense, while also giving proper control to the player and making things clear to them. I especially liked how a completely plastered Sophia could just automatically sabotage her own revenge against the subway thugs.

We'll see how things go from here I guess, but none of the moments and/or requirements in this update felt unreasonable and counter-intuitive.

zh

Oct 17, 2017
First its not Shotacon - they are legal teens.

2nd - then the game is not for you.

3rd - you suck at the game, cos even when beeing good wife there are 2 scenes you can find - with husband after opera, and getting assaulted by thugs.
Hmm I don't understand your answer since I wasn't complaining about the game at all...
I was just complaining about my download time... :winkytongue:
By the way... anyone has a torrent to share ? I'd like to test this game, but if I have to download the light version to play this game... meh...

siamese

May 2, 2017
can someone plz make a remake of this game,it will be awesome :)
i don't think it's necessary since this game is not rpg base and need a remake to cut the bullshit moving around part, and the dev is still not abandon it (yet)

Reactions: kapos
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes