misterday

Apr 27, 2017
Too slow progress. It still Saturday/Sunday, and remember, dating with another teacher still at Tuesday (Correct me if wrong).
And then tomorrow still Sunday/Monday, what dev's next plan on it? Another boring school? Pick up her kids? Swim on bikini with her boy? Is Dylan brave enough to touch her mother breast or ass? i don't think so. Definitely another blue balls, trust me.
After 1 year this thread created (October 2017), just only like this. Almost every month we downloaded this update, and now it consume 3 gigabytes?!
Let we imagine for a second newbie who just download and playing start from very start today? How will disappointed they are.

Reactions: kapos

siamese

May 2, 2017
chill out i just say my opinion unless you are lawyer or somethink for the dev of this game lol
no heat up here lol, don't misunderstood me, i'm also just tell you my opinion, this game is develope too slow? yes, but i don't think a remake can solve the problem since what we want is the storyline and render of the dev himself

Reactions: kapos

Angmir

May 29, 2017
Hmm I don't understand your answer since I wasn't complaining about the game at all...
I was just complaining about my download time... :winkytongue:
By the way... anyone has a torrent to share ? I'd like to test this game, but if I have to download the light version to play this game... meh...
sry mate qouted wrong post ...

Also - must be something wrong with your download. DL mine at 2mb/s

Blockout

Mar 26, 2017
First its not Shotacon - they are legal teens.
I was once a "legal teen" and see "legal teens" quite regularly in the "outside world", they don't look like that.

It's okay if you are into that stuff as long as it stays virtual.

2nd - then the game is not for you.
So this is a solely incest game? Doesn't say so in the description and the incest stuff is clearly avoidable.

3rd - you suck at the game, cos even when beeing good wife there are 2 scenes you can find - with husband after opera, and getting assaulted by thugs.
Open to anything =\= Good wife

You seem to take this quite serious.

Angmir

May 29, 2017
I was once a "legal teen" and see "legal teens" quite regularly in the "outside world", they don't look like that.

It's okay if you are into that stuff as long as it stays virtual.

So this is a solely incest game? Doesn't say so in the description and the incest stuff is clearly avoidable.

Open to anything =\= Good wife

You seem to take this quite serious.

1. Lol to prove you wrong I wanted to paste here a pics of 18yo guys.

So I googled "teen boy 18yo", all I got are naked pics ; p
Anyway ... Sam and Dylan look exacly like that. Teens on the brink of legal age. Wheter it is 16 or 19 is debatable and depends on individual growth predisipositions I guess.

But no matter how you look on it - they are definetly late teens, and not kids - under the legal age to have sex with (15).

2. As Author once said it will be possible to go into Lesbian route from Good Wife side of story.

For now it looks like beeing into Boys is mandatory to progress Bad Wife Route anyware.

3. As stated above - for now you pretty much need to flirt with boys to get enough Bad Wife points to be able to see any intresting scenes.
Overall it looks like the game main focus is and will be teens x older women story, with only episodes of diffrent straight encounters.
Other main focus is ofc Lesbian path - but its too early to say anything 100%

randomguy26

Apr 23, 2018
Man, I don't even mind the slow buildup. But there's very little content in the update. We got a half day update this time which took him 2 months to develop from what i know. I really like this game tbh and i hope the developer pushes enough content for an update from now on. It's frustrating being a fan of this.

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Well, I have almost no points with son and daughter and game seems progressing well without them as well. Certainly doesn't look like an incest game. Lesbian content is growing but it's also not something dominating. Kinda like this branching (Neil content etc.). Well designed and written. I'd strongly prefer 1st release quality but it's ok. I would consider going to Steam with that as it's one of the few games here with decent enough quality to try that and dev could develop his game in a way he wants.

Blockout

Mar 26, 2017
1. Lol to prove you wrong I wanted to paste here a pics of 18yo guys.

So I googled "teen boy 18yo", all I got are naked pics ; p
Anyway ... Sam and Dylan look exacly like that. Teens on the brink of legal age. Wheter it is 16 or 19 is debatable and depends on individual growth predisipositions I guess.

But no matter how you look on it - they are definetly late teens, and not kids - under the legal age to have sex with (15).
Well if you live in Hobbington that is probably true.

For now it looks like beeing into Boys is mandatory to progress Bad Wife Route anyware.
Which goes contrary to what the dev said in the early stages of the game.

3. As stated above - for now you pretty much need to flirt with boys to get enough Bad Wife points to be able to see any intresting scenes.
Overall it looks like the game main focus is and will be teens x older women story, with only episodes of diffrent straight encounters.
Which all goes against everything the dev stated in the beginning.

This game was supposed to be the game where you don't have to suck all """"""""""""""legal teen"""""""""""""" cocks in order to get the spicy stuff.
Which was what the dev said. So much for that.

DemronDark

Jun 27, 2018
great update. got this error message (shower scene with daughter)

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/script2.rpy", line 10725, in <module>
NameError: name 'day13_Sophia_Ellie_shared_fitting_room' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "script2.rpyc", line 10725, in script
  File "M:\ATC3\Games\A_Wife_And_Mother-0.06-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1729, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "M:\ATC3\Games\A_Wife_And_Mother-0.06-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1943, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "M:\ATC3\Games\A_Wife_And_Mother-0.06-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1936, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/script2.rpy", line 10725, in <module>
NameError: name 'day13_Sophia_Ellie_shared_fitting_room' is not defined

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 7.0.0.196
A Wife And Mother Vers. 0.06 0.06
Wed Oct 03 13:41:58 2018
same here. Any sollutions?

Jaq213

Jun 20, 2018
I lowkey like this update because now you can see some naughty shit happening to Sophia. I fapped to that ...

adicted

Apr 27, 2017
1. if the author is doing an erotic novel please do more content. maybe?
2. why its only teens fucking milfs and adult males?.are you all not done with this INCEST genre? where the fuck is the saturation for incest games?
3. i liked the story but the teasing its too much
4. i think people can sometimes see throw your actions or dedication

Jaime Lannister

Apr 23, 2017
Dude. There *is* sex in the latest update. If you don't want to play it at least read one page back before commenting bs.
Also, read the other 99% of comments concerning the dev and the state of the game. Others are calling this dev a moneymilker. One even said that this game is like a novella for old grandmas. Customers and consumers should always voice their opinions and concerns.

Reactions: karnage3d
D

Deleted member 443783

What about the MAC version for V 0.6 ??????????????

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Love when people ask nicely.
You mean like this:)
"Would you kindly"
I love this game.Bioshock I mean.
I hope he realy bring something like shedule for at least next update or two.
That can be realy helpful.
Like some other games.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: VI487 and Mark17

farrah

Lesbian incest the best!
Donor
Aug 26, 2017
You mean like this:)
"Would you kindly"
I love this game.Bioshock I mean.
I hope he realy bring something like shedule for at least next update or two.
That can be realy helpful.
Like some other games.
At least, many people will know what to expect. But on the other hand, big spoilers.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
At least, many people will know what to expect. But on the other hand, big spoilers.
We are so far from any sex that I doubt we can count it as spoiler.Hell we at least 4-5 updates from handjob.
I have the feeling that the lesbian content will come way earlier than any other.

farrah

Lesbian incest the best!
Donor
Aug 26, 2017
We are so far from any sex that I doubt we can count it as spoiler.Hell we at least 4-5 updates from handjob.
I have the feeling that the lesbian content will come way earlier than any other.
Yeah i know. If i remember correctly, first big sexual scene will be in the 11th playable day. Maybe it's a lesbian, but i'm really ok with this. And that, what will have to be cut out because of Patreon on the 8th day. Now it's playable day 7 (day 14 on history). Next release may something interesting, it's a day 8.

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes