armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Yeah i know. If i remember correctly, first big sexual scene will be in the 11th playable day. Maybe it's a lesbian, but i'm really ok with this. And that, what will have to be cut out because of Patreon on the 8th day. Now it's playable day 7 (day 14 on history). Next release may something interesting, it's a day 8.
Actualy the first sex will be day 15-16 and we just finish day 8.Unless he don't count day 1.
Next is day 9-pool adventure 1 and 2 with Dylan and Ellie or the other way around.

a55555

May 31, 2017
we tried constructive criticism but he's actually getting worse. 2 1/2 months for this tiny ass update. and if he's abandoning it in jan/feb he might as well go all out (include more explicit scenes) and see how that goes for him.

Reactions: Franek

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018
Unfortunately, no hot sex scenes with Sophia. In the bathroom i was hoping that it is finally time for it, but if she has no problems against 2 criminals she will of course also under the influence of drugs have an easy game against Neil and slap him hard. I don't know if i should laugh or cry there, Neil could at least have licked her or suck on pretty breasts so that her desire is satisfied because her husband is such a ****.
And she didn't even peek when she heard the sound of the neighbors - disappointing! By the way, that was my idea a few months ago:

rerere

Jul 17, 2017
Each update has less sexual content, which is strange because it should be the other way around, and with that the developer is losing users. If this continues, with less content and longer deadlines, the game will be abandoned.

Reactions: datastorm3600

DonkeyFace

Dec 24, 2017
Yeah i know. If i remember correctly, first big sexual scene will be in the 11th playable day. Maybe it's a lesbian, but i'm really ok with this. And that, what will have to be cut out because of Patreon on the 8th day. Now it's playable day 7 (day 14 on history). Next release may something interesting, it's a day 8.
Yes, the 1st full on lesbian sex will occur on playable day 11, some hot lesbian content is supposed to be on playable day 8 I believe, which will be the next update. And the 1st full on non husband sex scene is supposed to be on playable day 16 ( I presume handjobs, bj's and other sexy stuff will be before that).

So hopefully the chronic complainers will read this and not even bother downloading 3+ gigs and then bitching about it not having sophia in a sex scene. Unless they just get a rush out of being angry, and spewing vomit on the dev in a frail attempt to move the dev to develop the game at the pace their non paying asses want.

torkenstiem

May 1, 2017
Yes, the 1st full on lesbian sex will occur on playable day 11, some hot lesbian content is supposed to be on playable day 8 I believe, which will be the next update. And the 1st full on non husband sex scene is supposed to be on playable day 16 ( I presume handjobs, bj's and other sexy stuff will be before that).

So hopefully the chronic complainers will read this and not even bother downloading 3+ gigs and then bitching about it not having sophia in a sex scene. Unless they just get a rush out of being angry, and spewing vomit on the dev in a frail attempt to move the dev to develop the game at the pace their non paying asses want.
Its taken atleast a year just to get to this point. If you're correct, Sophia won't even think about unzipping another guys pants until maybe another 12-16 months. Thats quite a stretch. But like I said in my last post, anything sooner than that would make it seem rushed. Especially, since shes still afraid to even wear a bath robe without underwear.

Reactions: rKnight

Olivia_V

Jun 5, 2017
Yes, the 1st full on lesbian sex will occur on playable day 11, some hot lesbian content is supposed to be on playable day 8 I believe, which will be the next update.
This last update concludes playable day 6. Next update is day 7. Playable Day 8 is far enough in the future to need a crystal ball.

DonkeyFace

Dec 24, 2017
This last update concludes playable day 6. Next update is day 7. Playable Day 8 is far enough in the future to need a crystal ball.
Not according to this .

Anyway, update #'s, playable days, in game days. It's getting a bit confusing.

Olivia_V

Jun 5, 2017
She's wrong too. Update .55 and .60 were one playable day (day 6), split up, so the dev could make the update monthly. That didn't work out so well.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017

Its taken atleast a year just to get to this point. If you're correct, Sophia won't even think about unzipping another guys pants until maybe another 12-16 months. Thats quite a stretch. But like I said in my last post, anything sooner than that would make it seem rushed. Especially, since shes still afraid to even wear a bath robe without underwear.
Let's hope he will drop his studies and continue to make the game after january 2019.Otherwise the game will be abandoned around playble day 9 or 10,just before the good stuff start:(

DonkeyFace

Dec 24, 2017
Let's hope he will drop his studies and continue to make the game after january 2019.Otherwise the game will be abandoned around playble day 9 or 10,just before the good stuff start:(
I hope so too. The 4K he is making now would be hard to walk away from I would think. And once Sophia starts to get nasty, I believe his patronage will explode. I plan to up my $ the naughtier she becomes.

Sangan

Jun 17, 2017
i think one of the biggest weakness LnP has is that he's use of renders don't translate into much story.

Rewording it, what i mean is, while he puts in 300+ renders an update the story legit feel like it could have been told with only like 80 renders. A good erotic VN game is judged on 75% story 25% art(both in quality and abundance). For example compare a story like Good girl gone bad vs anna's exciting adventure (Renpy mod cause fuck RPGM structure for VNs). Anna's exciting adventure has more pictures as well higher quality of art, but most people in f95 that will say that good girl gone bad is the better game. Why? its not like Anna's Exciting adventure is a slouch storywise. Its the fact that good girl gone bad has a better story, which makes it edge it out in the competition. Story is above all else in an erotic game.

While I don't want to write off LnP yet, because i truly believe he's equally good at story telling as he is at rendering really good looking images. The first update proves this, it sets up a whole bunch of different scenarios while simultaneously feeling believable and fast paced. But since the first update it has started feeling like he is focusing more on rendering images than telling a story.

Please don't lump my criticisms in with with the idiots complaining about no tiddies and fuckies or whatever. I wouldn't give a fuck if there were no erotic content in the game yet. However, the fact is, the story in A wife and mother feels like it's stalled. Honestly analyze the ALL characters from the first update it really doesn't feel like its made much progress. Literally any decision that my full corruption MC made in update .55 and .6 i could see her making in update .2. Thats a real problem in a game about corruption. This goes towards all the other characters as well. The .1 release of this game could hands down be argued to be the best release of all the games in f95, but compare this game's .6 update to the 8th release of other single person project like GGGB and Anna's exciting adventure you'll feel like the game is starting to go down hill. Not because of NO TIDDIES, but the story has really began to stall. 70 renders with alot of story progression (one where would see a very slow but methodical degradation of the MC's value or world) would translate to higher quality than 800 renders with like only 30% of the story.

Like honestly dude, the easy way out now would be to show dem TIDDIES and satisfy the horny dumbfucks that pollute the threads after every update. But i expect more from LnP. you can show more progress without resorting to TIDDIES. Just show more scenarios in which she is tempted more. where her walls begin to fall down. GIVE ME PROGRESS AND CORRUPTION NOT TIDDIES PLEASE LNP i have faith in your abilities. But you've got to listen.

Reactions: Angmir
3.20 star(s) 466 Votes