PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
The fact that he hasn't released a simple patch for that problem is curious and embarrassing.

The better question is: who puts up an umbrella where it can block the stairs?

Still though, it's nitpicking.
Day17_15_C24_Dylan_asks_his_mom_to_turn_around_for_a_minute.jpg
here, evidently the builder of the house, had finished the materials; and behind the furniture he did not put the baseboard

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
The fact that he hasn't released a simple patch for that problem is curious and embarrassing.

The better question is: who puts up an umbrella where it can block the stairs?

Still though, it's nitpicking.
Do you rememeber how long he took to do this event and also it did have the most renders of any event( 277) with all chatcters and With Dylan alone if you only count the completely new edited renders there are a round 80-90.

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Ahh. Here in Straya it's OH&S
Straya the bogans way of say Australia often used by Aussies all over the world to describe their country. If you ever get told to say the posh "Australia"
I didn't know that

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
Man this thread is really getting stupid. Being so nitpicky about each and every render.

You realise that the sample size you are using to show his errors is 10000 renders approx. To even account for 1% chance of error you need to show 100 such renders. I don't believe anyone, any fan artist or even some other good developer would like to straight up challenge this margin of error.

To me 1% sounds way too trivial. Even if it were around 5% it would be acceptable if people are going to be such a douche about it and pick on such things. The guy just does not have to do renders. He has to think of this story, the dialogues, the lighting, camera angles. Lots of renders in the game are there just to give a flow not to show his artistic prowess.

If you all really want him to not make such mistakes and wish for a 100% error free game, give him the time he desires. Let him just make 500 renders a year and most definitely there will be no error. But then what will happen in the thread. He will be a milker. A lazy dude who is just doing nothing and taking money.

If some people felt Viper's render was on on par with L&P that's their opinion. For me it didn't even take a second to know it wasn't from L&P. The lighting, the ambience, the details on Sophia, her skin colour. There was so much that gives away. The biggest bait that confused people was the patron link attached to it which led to the paid teaser which no one could see on the page. No doubt his render was good but nothing I would ever confuse with L&P.

The people need to get their priorities straight. There needs to be a balance between the time taken and the relevance of the effort put in. When an auditor audits a company he doesn't guarantee that the accounts are completely error free. If he were to go for giving 100% assurance of an error free accounts, by the time he finishes the info would lose its meaning.

You want the highest quality renders, with the most logical and well written events, everything should be 100% realistic ( because he advertised it, right ? ) and also the scenes should have sex, everyone has their favourite character so basically all the characters should have a sex scene and it should still be completely realistic and on top of that it should all be completely error free. And ofcourse there should be 2000 renders each update ( since 1000 feels too small for many ) and it should be delivered every month without fail. Over the last year on this thread this is what I have learnt about what the people who troll L&P desire. When he ticks all these criterias he is actually working like an average dev anything below this is sub par. Very reasonable demands indeed off of a solo developer.

Last edited:

keefer43

Dec 24, 2019
Man this thread is really getting stupid. Being so nitpicky about each and every render.

You realise that the sample size you are using to show his errors is 10000 renders approx. To even account for 1% chance of error you need to show 100 such renders. I don't believe anyone, any fan artist or even some other good developer would like to straight up challenge this margin of error.

To me 1% sounds way too trivial. Even if it were around 5% it would be acceptable if people are going to be such douche about it and pick on such things. The guy just does not have to renders. He has to think of this story, the dialogues, the lighting, camera angles. Lots of renders in the game are there just to give a flow not to show is artistic prowess.

If you all really want him to not make such mistakes and wish for a 100% error free game, give him the time he desires. Let him just make 500 renders a year and most definitely there will be no error. But then what will happen in the thread. He will a milker. A lazy dude who is just doing nothing and taking money.

If some people felt Viper's render was on on par with L&P that's their opinion. For me it didn't even a second to know it wasn't from L&P. The lighting, the ambience, the details on Sophia, her skin colour. There was so much that gives away. The biggest bait that confused people was the patron link attached to it which led to the paid teaser which no one could see on the page. No doubt his render was good but nothing I would ever confuse with L&P.

The people need to get their priorities straight. There needs to be a balance between the time taken and the relevance of the effort put in. When an auditor audits a company he doesn't guarantee that the accounts are completely error free. If he were to go for giving 100% assurance of an error free accounts, by the time he finishes the info would lose its meaning.

You want the highest quality renders, with the most logical and we'll written events, everything should be 100% realistic ( because he advertised it, right ? ) and also the scenes should have sex, everyone had their favourite character so basically all the characters should have a sex scene and it should still be completely realistic and on top of that it should all be completely error free. And ofcourse there should be 2000 renders each update ( since 1000 feels too small for many ) and it should be delivered every month without fail. Over the last year on this thread this is what I have learnt about what the people who troll L&P desire. When he ticks all these criterias he is actually working like an average dev anything below this is sub par. Very reasonable demands indeed off of a solo developer.
We are bored and listless while we wait and pass the time "grooming" each other like good primates. It's all meaningless until the update happens.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
We are bored and listless while we wait and pass the time "grooming" each other like good primates. It's all meaningless until the update happens.
Well, those of us that are actually waiting for updates. Latest version on MLS just dropped, and it promises better content than AWAM in half the time. And a DDoS update in about a week. So I'm not at all bored at the moment.

Can't speak for others, of course.

EDIT:
Hell, for what I've seen so far I'm much more likely to see hot 18 yr olds nude sunbathing next update, let alone some point in the near future as AWAM promises

Talcum Powder

Feb 14, 2018

To me 1% sounds way too trivial. Even if it were around 5% it would be acceptable if people are going to be such a douche about it and pick on such things. The guy just does not have to do renders. He has to think of this story, the dialogues, the lighting, camera angles. Lots of renders in the game are there just to give a flow not to show his artistic prowess.

If you all really want him to not make such mistakes and wish for a 100% error free game, give him the time he desires. Let him just make 500 renders a year and most definitely there will be no error. But then what will happen in the thread. He will be a milker. A lazy dude who is just doing nothing and taking money.

If some people felt Viper's render was on on par with L&P that's their opinion. For me it didn't even take a second to know it wasn't from L&P. The lighting, the ambience, the details on Sophia, her skin colour. There was so much that gives away. The biggest bait that confused people was the patron link attached to it which led to the paid teaser which no one could see on the page. No doubt his render was good but nothing I would ever confuse with L&P.

You want the highest quality renders, with the most logical and well written events, everything should be 100% realistic ( because he advertised it, right ? ) and also the scenes should have sex, everyone has their favourite character so basically all the characters should have a sex scene and it should still be completely realistic and on top of that it should all be completely error free. And ofcourse there should be 2000 renders each update ( since 1000 feels too small for many ) and it should be delivered every month without fail. Over the last year on this thread this is what I have learnt about what the people who troll L&P desire. When he ticks all these criterias he is actually working like an average dev anything below this is sub par. Very reasonable demands indeed off of a solo developer.
I take all your points on board, but at least nitpicking the renders in the game is on topic, as is (loosely) comparing their quality to fan art.

leg28

Aug 15, 2018

To me 1% sounds way too trivial. Even if it were around 5% it would be acceptable if people are going to be such a douche about it and pick on such things. The guy just does not have to do renders. He has to think of this story, the dialogues, the lighting, camera angles. Lots of renders in the game are there just to give a flow not to show is artistic prowess.

If you all really want him to not make such mistakes and wish for a 100% error free game, give him the time he desires. Let him just make 500 renders a year and most definitely there will be no error. But then what will happen in the thread. He will a milker. A lazy dude who is just doing nothing and taking money.

If some people felt Viper's render was on on par with L&P that's their opinion. For me it didn't even a second to know it wasn't from L&P. The lighting, the ambience, the details on Sophia, her skin colour. There was so much that gives away. The biggest bait that confused people was the patron link attached to it which led to the paid teaser which no one could see on the page. No doubt his render was good but nothing I would ever confuse with L&P.

You want the highest quality renders, with the most logical and we'll written events, everything should be 100% realistic ( because he advertised it, right ? ) and also the scenes should have sex, everyone had their favourite character so basically all the characters should have a sex scene and it should still be completely realistic and on top of that it should all be completely error free. And ofcourse there should be 2000 renders each update ( since 1000 feels too small for many ) and it should be delivered every month without fail. Over the last year on this thread this is what I have learnt about what the people who troll L&P desire. When he ticks all these criterias he is actually working like an average dev anything below this is sub par. Very reasonable demands indeed off of a solo developer.
oh, cmmon... people are nitpicking and splitting hairs simply because the core "defenders of the faith" are so much praising divine perfectionism and professionalism of this guy as a main reason everything goes snail speed. as a direct result annoyed majority started to analize every detail of his work - renders, bugs, issues, writing quality... and obviously, the problem is lp himself and the way he works. or better "works".

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Well, those of us that are actually waiting for updates. Latest version on MLS just dropped, and it promises better content than AWAM in half the time. And a DDoS update in about a week. So I'm not at all bored at the moment.

Can't speak for others, of course.

EDIT:
Hell, for what I've seen so far I'm much more likely to see hot 18 yr olds nude sunbathing next update, let alone some point in the near future as AWAM promises
I have bumped into you on the forums that you have mentioned and I have enjoyed DDoS but the verdict is still out for me on MLS.

Reactions: GingerSweetGirl
3.20 star(s) 466 Votes