leg28

Aug 15, 2018
Firstly the discussion came into existence because viper mentioned his render is getting confused with L&P. Which was primarily because of the patreon link attached to it and the post here being laid out like a patreon post. Not saying he didn't do a good render but it was very different from what L&P's renders look like.

Now others started with saying that the fan artists are better ( which majority of times is because they show Sophia having sex with some character and L&P has not yet ) and that L&P is just wasting time. And then when people said on behalf of L&P this is what started. Picking out the few renders where there are mistakes of such magnitude that are totally unnoticeable.

Nobody here just started out of nowhere to praise L&P's renders and so others had to show the mistakes. The accusation was first put on L&P to which it was a retaliation.
Frankly, i don't give a shit about that phony debate whose renders are 5 or 10% better. I almost never look for fan art, simply because it has nothing to do with games. Same goes for devs wallpapers and similar treats. Most of us are just interested in the faster game progress, probably wouldn't mind a bit lesser quality and more frequent updates with meaningfull content progress. Anyway lots of people are asking for compressed version.

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
Frankly, i don't give a shit about that phony debate whose renders are 5 or 10% better. I almost never look for fan art, simply because it has nothing to do with games. Same goes for devs wallpapers and similar treats. Most of us are just interested in the faster game progress, probably wouldn't mind a bit lesser quality and more frequent updates with meaningfull content progress. Anyway lots of people are asking for compressed version.
that's right, that was the gist of viper's speech
since, however, many do not notice all this precision of detail and quality at 4k; you could sacrifice a lot of meticulousness (the result is doubtful anyway given the few errors) in favor of the speed of development

Reactions: Toushiro and leg28

leg28

Aug 15, 2018
One the first page if you check you will get a compressed version. As for a compressed version from L&P, that won't happen since from payable day 13 onwards he is planning to add an update button on the menu, from there one can download just the new update without having to download the whole game again.
i never download compressed version since it got it issues other than pics resolution...
and about update button: it will end up again as excuse to prolong another update

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
Sophia has to become a bitch soon :devilish:
Yeah, what happened with that visit to a horse ranch, I saw it mentioned once in the game and still can't remember where in the game it was discussed, I think the hairdresser gave the invite, but can't remember how to get that invited anymore.

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
One the first page if you check you will get a compressed version. As for a compressed version from L&P, that won't happen since from payable day 13 onwards he is planning to add an update button on the menu, from there one can download just the new update without having to download the whole game again.
I suspect that it will then no longer provide updates in time segments but rather divided into events. That would accelerate the update speed at the expense of the volume of the content. For his critics, this would have the advantage of another point to abuse L&P: The updates would be too small! The next round of vomiting would begin.

leg28

Aug 15, 2018
Yeah, what happened with that visit to a horse ranch, I saw it mentioned once in the game and still can't remember where in the game it was discussed, I think the hairdresser gave the invite, but can't remember how to get that invited anymore.
don't worry about invitation, this is update planned for summer... 2026.

Poser_Voyeur

Nov 14, 2020
Then what are you after in a game / VN? If you want lower quality renders with faster, more frequent updates then I am sure that you can find many such games on this forum.

xxxorro

Jan 18, 2021
Well, those of us that are actually waiting for updates. Latest version on MLS just dropped, and it promises better content than AWAM in half the time. And a DDoS update in about a week. So I'm not at all bored at the moment.

Can't speak for others, of course.

EDIT:
Hell, for what I've seen so far I'm much more likely to see hot 18 yr olds nude sunbathing next update, let alone some point in the near future as AWAM promises
Have you tried The Lost Chapters (TLOC)?
There's a hint of "supernatural", I don't know if it is a deal breaker for you (not a particular fan myself) but other than that it's a good female protagonist with almost only lesbian content. Renders and story are quite well done/told IMO.

Reactions: Poser_Voyeur

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
Well a serious answer to this is that the invite to the ranch is given by Sophia's sister Patricia. The ranch event will happen, it will most likely be the longest event of the game. Since it is 75% of the day. It will happen on Playable day 15.
And by my assumption it will take around 2-2.5 yrs for that update to come out. And just to let you know this isn't a positive assumption nor a negative one, I am trying be neutral with this one though still a bit on the pessimistic side.

leg28

Aug 15, 2018
Then what are you after in a game / VN? If you want lower quality renders with faster, more frequent updates then I am sure that you can find many such games on this forum.
actually same question can be address to you... are you here just for 4k wallpapers or want progress in story? do you want game which is tending to be under construction for a decade? updated 3 times a year? what makes so big difference between 4k and 1080p in watching wallpapers od virtually generated charachters?

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
actually same question can be address to you... are you here just for 4k wallpapers or want progress in story? do you want game which is tending to be under construction for a decade? updated 3 times a year? what makes so big difference between 4k and 1080p in watching wallpapers od virtually generated charachters?
Umm.... firstly who gave you the idea that this game is being made in 4k. His renders are at 1080p only.

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
If you don't see the difference it is of no help!

Day18_15_248_Sophia_says_fuck_yeah.jpg

Poser_Voyeur

Nov 14, 2020
A game that holds me over is Inside Jennifer. Lots of action but it doesn't quite devolve into a cheap fuck-fest. It's a nice change of pace.
I took your advice and gave Inside Jennifer a try. Another teacher in her first teaching role. Although Jenn is younger than Sophia and the kids are older too. Laurie is smoking hot!!

Reactions: GingerSweetGirl

BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM

Jun 25, 2017
In your opinion! I have seen many times where L&P is no better than the most basic fan art poster, He misses things just as anyone else. Improper hang of the clothes, body cut through, floating above the floor or seat, ridiculous hair changes. Have you looked at how long that pony tail was that she had in the basketball game. Where did all that come from? Did she use extensions just for the BBall game? Interactions with the environment have errors as well. He is not fucking Michelangelo and that is any of the time. :devilish:
well well well some reasonable thoughts from t3

BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM

Jun 25, 2017
I am one of those negative Andy's, but the render quality was never an issue, atleast not for me. Not sure why Viper's post turned this thread into render-shaming for several pages, but I'm sure that wasn't even the point of his post.
ofc not, I'm a fan of L&P's renders also but my point was quite simple: A guy with 50h of daz can make good enough quality renders in no time. I think it was about 18 renders in a couple of hours between making them and rendering them. What's the hold up for a guy with 15000 hours in daz, working 11h a day, to have a 5 render per day average?

Before I ever touched in Daz I thought the same as Bane. "These renders look fantastic so I'm guessing they take many hours making them." But then I went ahead and learned just a bit of Daz and there it is, it's all a sham. Not a surprise I must say.

That's all.

leg28

Aug 15, 2018
Umm.... firstly who gave you the idea that this game is being made in 4k. His renders are at 1080p only.
my mistake. i understood it from somebodys post here that it is 4k. but then it is even worse for lp. there are other 1080p games too. for example fashion business: 1080p, excelent pics, animations, regular updates - more frequent than awam and lots of content with interesting story, though very different than this one. you won't find posts at fb thread on f95z bitching about this game (which is also, if i remember correctly, 4 yrs old, but currently runs season 3)
so obviously you can do serious hq business and give people some progress without causing frustration as lp is doing in last 2 yrs (at least). shame, game had potential to be adult game with serious, interesting story. and then lp discovered his true religion - milking.

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes