Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
Folks call it a "Twist", but it's not really a twist more of a "Betrayal" in my book.

The twist has been removed. It had to be removed.

If it wasn't removed then Dylan would be higher up the psychopath and evil scale than Aiden, and on par with the subway rapists. It turned Dylan from a likable and relatable character to many into a monster.
Well said.

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
Your best friend in one route betrays you and sells you out. In the other route he lays down his life for you. Though the previous scenes and story remains the same there are two alternative paths. If now in such a game the betrayal path is removed, it will not create any problems for the path where he dies for you. That route still stands independently. It's exactly like that here. Any dialogues now in the story pertains only and only to the events of this one existing storyline and does not have anything to do with the storyline that has been removed. Previously there could be two interpretations of these events, now it only has one. Forcefully trying to tie to the route removed is baseless.
Incorrect, as the story doesn't make sense now. If you read the dialog between Sophia and Alyssa in the coffee shop about Dylan and Zac being bullied, you'll notice that they can't understand it.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It was stated that there is some dangerous connection by Sophia. The problem here is that Zac is in the same class as Aiden. From a realistic standpoint, are you telling me that Zac didn't know anything about Aiden and he didn't say anything to Dylan about Aiden? I didn't know everyone when I was in school, but I did hear things about people.

The problem here is he should have gone back and proofread the text that could be altered by the change in the story, as the current text was written for "The Twist" arc. So now we have some things in the story that doesn't make sense.

Just because you removed a part of the story doesn't mean the text in that story can stand alone without changes because there could be clues or hints written for that sole purpose and may not make sense if it stands alone now.

Hlextor

May 6, 2017
And where exactly is it clear that your reasoning is right. Since now the story does not have a trace of the twist. It only means that there is no secret backstory to this. It is a really fight between Dylan a d Aiden.
Ad since now in the story there is no twist. The very assumption that Dylan is referring to Aiden's help is baseless. He even got to see Sophia's breasts just before that bikini event. That too he pulled off on his own. Aiden's task may have liberated her even now but Dylan has no longer any relation to this. His dialogue regarding "yes it worked" is no longer having any relation to this. The twist is no longer in existence in the story so going out of the way to make assumptions to relate it to the story does not make sense.
And I will put this example once again to explain my point clearly

Your best friend in one route betrays you and sells you out. In the other route he lays down his life for you. Though the previous scenes and story remains the same there are two alternative paths. If now in such a game the betrayal path is removed, it will not create any problems for the path where he dies for you. That route still stands independently. It's exactly like that here. Any dialogues now in the story pertains only and only to the events of this one existing storyline and does not have anything to do with the storyline that has been removed. Previously there could be two interpretations of these events, now it only has one. Forcefully trying to tie to the route removed is baseless.
The announcement of the twist was after the bikini show... so this sentence is definitely still from the original twist storyline

Zuhl

Aug 25, 2020
so only at the end of the month at one hundred percent. na saabertooth who is right.

All scenes except the last little one are done and rendered.
Currently there are 833 renders for all of them. The "Cathy/Andy" event will be a rather small one and I'm hurrying to finish it next week around Thursday. Then I need to do something in my private life and continue the art editing on Saturday. Tuesday will also be a day where I won't be able to work. But from Wednesday 19 on I will just work on the last part of the update.
So, next week you'll get the last teaser and I'll also announce an approximate release time span for update 0.150
All scenes except the last little one are done and rendered.
Currently there are 833 renders for all of them. The "Cathy/Andy" event will be a rather small one and I'm hurrying to finish it next week around Thursday. Then I need to do something in my private life and continue the art editing on Saturday. Tuesday will also be a day where I won't be able to work. But from Wednesday 19 on I will just work on the last part of the update.
So, next week you'll get the last teaser and I'll also announce an approximate release time span for update 0.150

The pictures and information are only for this level ** depends on which version you choose. I'm too poor to give me more than what I donate at the moment.

But I think the answer to your question will probably be able to see there whether how and who, or thick? sign whether. if you see it or another then congratulations that you shcwept in enlightened circle (Mh ok shclecht flat joke)

sorry if it has absolutely nothing to do with it ^^

xxxorro

Jan 18, 2021
Then came the big awakening and the backstory of the twist was revealed. Dylan has instructed Aiden to give his mother some tasks so she can dress a little more liberally and get away from her "midlife crisis." By the way, no idea how L&P comes up with a midlife crisis for Sophia. There was never any talk of that. Doesn't matter!
To be correct, he didn't give the tasks to Aiden, he only asked to blackmail her into dressing more sexy with the bully thing. He was not aware at all about the 12 tasks (completely Aiden's idea) and when Sophia mentioned them he was surprised.

Here is the original script of the twist that has been removed.
I left some empty lines around the task part toward the ends to mark the dialogues:

Python:
s "Come on, guys, cheer up! I'm sure you'll have a lot of fun here."
s "That's not a 'goodbye' but rather a 'see you very soon'!"
s "So, I guess I'll hit the road again then or do you still have something on your mind?"
"{color=#ffffff}Silence."
dy "Well..."
dy "There's one thing, Mom. Maybe you should close the door for a minute."
s "Um... OK."
s "So, what is it, honey?"
dy "There's something we have to tell you."
dy "We..."
za "YOU!"
dy "*Sigh.* fine, I screwed things up pretty much!"
dy "I mean... really, really screwed up."
dy "And everything went down the drain at the end."
s "What are you talking about?"
dy "Damn, I don't even know how to adduce you this."
dy "Well... it's about that thing in school. With those bullies."
s "What about it?"
dy "Well... everything happened slightly different in reality."
s "What do you mean?"
dy "Well.... on that one day, when you've spoken to the principal..."
dy "OK, that's the deal. I'll get you the data you want and for that you'll tell my mom to dress more sexy."
dy "To show more legs and cleavage, you know."
dy "Otherwise you'd beat the shit out of us. Got it?"
dy "Everyone knows about your legal eagle of uncle and as soon as she knows it too, she'll probably rather accept that little deal than going to the court."
ai "So, you want that your mother dresses hotter and shows more cleavage?"
ai "Why?"
ai "Does it turn you on *ha-ha*?"
dy "Shut up, dude!"
ai "Hey, be careful how you're talkin' to me!"
dy "The thing is that I just got the feeling that she's like in a midlife crisis at the moment and doesn't feel desired anymore."
dy "Or she just doesn't give a damn. I don't know."
dy "But she's just too beautiful and too young to feel like that and clothe herself so restrained! And all just because she's married and almost 40!"
dy "There was a time when it was different! She must get the taste of it once more. To feel comfortable wearing sexy stuff in public again and attract attention, as she deserves."
ai "Break out the violins."
ai "I don't know, man. That whole thing is so fucked up somehow!"
dy "Let me worry about that part."
dy "So, do we have a deal or not?"
ai "Ah, what the heck! If I can get your mom to wear some tight miniskirt in class it'd be even way better than those fuckin' data!"
dy "And you don't know that she's my mom!"
dy "When she brings it up, you gonna react as surprised as possible!"
za "This better won't go wrong! I got a bad feeling about that!"
za "I don't even know why I take part in this shit!"
dy "Yes, you do!"
dy "Nothin' will go wrong, trust me!"
dy "My mom would do anything for me. And this is just about dressing more sexy. No big deal!"
dy "Shit! There she is!"
dy "Come on, hit me!"
dy "And hit me hard! It must look real and leave bruises behind!"
dy "Come on!"
ai "Damn, you're really some fucked up little fucker, you know that?"
dy "Stop gabbing and finally get started!"
s "Hold on. Let me get this straight."
s "You engaged that guy, so he and his fellows bash you up to get me wearing bra-less scanty clothing???"
dy "Well, yeah, those would be the cornerstones of the plan."
s "Oh my God, are you fucking serious? I can't believe what I'm hearing!"
s "So this whole story about the weaker student was just a pack of lies!"
dy "Well, I really helped some weaker student once. I guess I just confused the times."
s "This isn't funny!"
s "I must admit that I'm deeply shocked!"
s "And you Zac participated in that! Why?"
za "I... I'm embarrassed telling you that."
s "More embarrassed than of engaging some rowdies to bash you up?"
za "Yes."
za "But I shouldn't have listened to Dylan! I also don't know what I was thinking."
dy "I wanted him to be involved in this cause you get along well with his mom which would increase the chances that you accept the deal."
dy "And we're no pussies to not bear those little bruises!"
s "But you also had bruises before!"
dy "Well... there are certain ways. If you saw Fight Club then you know what I'm talking about."
s "You caused the injuries to yourselves???"
s "Wow, that's mendacious, wicked and self-destructive, I take my hat off to you!"
s "I just have no words!"
s "I've already heard and experienced a lot of crazy things but this really beats everything!"
dy "I just wanted you to show more skin, Mom. It's almost a crime to look like you and always walk around so... covered."
dy "I only wanted to loosen you up a little bit as for your fashion style and... in general."
s "So, you wanted to polish me up fashion-technically. Who are you? Nigel Barker?"
s "What were you thinking? And then you even drag Zac into it!"
dy "Well, actually it was his own decision!"
s "Why you didn't just talk to me?"
dy "Cause it'd be awkward and you hadn't listened to me anyway!"
s "It'd be awkward??? And paying bullies to bash you up and use it as leverage for blackmailing me, isn't???"
s "How could you do that?"
dy "Well, actually I didn't pay him but we had a deal. I could get him what no one else was able to! I knew about Aiden's connections and that he've never been called to account cause of his uncle."
dy "And since I know that you'd do anything for me and Ellie, I thought I just try this way."
dy "Whether you accept the deal or not was like playing poker. Pure speculation."
s "Great plan, Blofeld! Did you honestly believe I'd let myself in for this?"
dy "No."
dy "I know it was an idiotic idea. I don't know what I was thinking."
s "Idiotic is putting it mildly! You basically used my love to you as a weapon against me!"
s "Do you realize how wicked and mean this is?"
dy "Yeah, I know. I... I'm so sorry!"

s "Just out of curiosity. How the other tasks would've looked like?"
dy "Um, what?"
s "There were supposed to be 12 tasks, right? Every single of them was connected with a sexy fashion style or what?"
dy "Which 12 tasks, what are you talking about?"
s "{color=#f2ff66}(Damnit! Aiden that little prick! Of course he tried to take advantage of it! Son of a bitch!)"
s "{color=#f2ff66}(How could Dylan only be so naive to trust this asshole?)"
s "Ah, nevermind."
dy "No, Mom, seriously. Which 12 tasks? What did this jerk tell you?!"
s "What does it matter now?"
dy "{size=-3}Grr! That son of a bitch!"

s "Well, I need some time to digest that!"
dy "Mom, I just wanted to..."
s "Yeah, yeah, I got the message!"
s "You could've just talked to me but instead you apply to the biggest asshole of the school for... argh! Just unbelievable!"
s "Then your bad mood was just acting?"
dy "Well... mostly yes."
dy "I think I deserved an Oscar for that!"
s "You think it's funny?"
dy "I'm really sorry, Mom. I'll make it up to you somehow."
s "There's no way how you can make it up! You can't undo the past!"
dy "I know, I screwed things up big time. But I meant well."
dy "I just wanted you to feel more desirable and sexy again, like you deserve!"
dy "You're just still too young and too handsome to not showing it to everybody!"
dy "This would've relieved you from your midlife crisis."
s "How the hell do you come up with that I got a midlife crisis???"
dy "Isn't that obvious?"
dy "I don't know what that jerk told you. Apparently not what was agreed. And for that he'll still get his come uppance!"
dy "Can't we just drive home and just keep all to ourselves?"
s "Drive home??? You would like that, wouldn't you?"
s "I think a month here would do you very well to think about the huge crap you've done!"
s "I specifically went to the police and addressed myself to your aunt Patricia and uncle Carl who'd be ready to invest large sums of money for court proceedings!"
s "And all this just to bring me to go out braless and wearing sexy dresses???"
s "Do you have the slightest idea what crap you get up to?!"
dy "Yeah, we know."
dy "But maybe a charge from someone with so much influence like uncle Carl would've done well to this cheeky dumbass!"
za "Well, maybe we really deserved to stay here! Even if it's more than a month."
za "But could you please not tell my mom about it?"
za "That's so embarrassing and I accept every punishment! Just if this only could stay between us."
s "*Sigh.* but I'm not doing it for you but because I want to spare her more concerns! And also that this doesn't get around."
s "OK, I think you guys have lots of stuff to think about!"
scene black with fade
"{color=#ffffff}With these words, Sophia left the room and angrily went to her car."
"{color=#ffffff}Maybe it was even less anger but great disappointment she felt."
"{color=#ffffff}Actually, she understood that it was well-intentioned by her son. Also her sister is persuading her since years to dress more sexy again."
"{color=#ffffff}If Dylan would've just talked to her about it. Even if this highly likely wouldn't have changed her mind but trying to achieve it through blackmail was not only useless but especially mean and wicked."

Reactions: Jude6 and nexer

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
so only at the end of the month at one hundred percent. na saabertooth who is right.
Want to bet my friend. The CS and RS will 100% be completed BEFORE the end of this month.

He has a personal life, an adult man has stuff to take care of. There can be personal reasons for interruptions. I don't hold it against him for that and surely believe he will be able to do it before month end

Last edited:

Goga011

Sep 15, 2018
fucking Aiden :mad:
Sam wouldn't have to grope her by force, she would let him...
btw is Aiden the first guy who touched her boobs in the game? besides Liam?
You realize that women likes rough men?
There is nothing better than seeing a woman who enjoys in rudeness, but also despises herself because of that ;)

Last edited:

Hlextor

May 6, 2017
To be correct, he didn't give the tasks to Aiden, he only asked to blackmail her into dressing more sexy with the bully thing. He was not aware at all about the 12 tasks (completely Aiden's idea) and when Sophia mentioned them he was surprised.

Here is the original script of the twist that has been removed.
I left some empty lines around the task part toward the ends to mark the dialogues:

Python:
s "Come on, guys, cheer up! I'm sure you'll have a lot of fun here."
s "That's not a 'goodbye' but rather a 'see you very soon'!"
s "So, I guess I'll hit the road again then or do you still have something on your mind?"
"{color=#ffffff}Silence."
dy "Well..."
dy "There's one thing, Mom. Maybe you should close the door for a minute."
s "Um... OK."
s "So, what is it, honey?"
dy "There's something we have to tell you."
dy "We..."
za "YOU!"
dy "*Sigh.* fine, I screwed things up pretty much!"
dy "I mean... really, really screwed up."
dy "And everything went down the drain at the end."
s "What are you talking about?"
dy "Damn, I don't even know how to adduce you this."
dy "Well... it's about that thing in school. With those bullies."
s "What about it?"
dy "Well... everything happened slightly different in reality."
s "What do you mean?"
dy "Well.... on that one day, when you've spoken to the principal..."
dy "OK, that's the deal. I'll get you the data you want and for that you'll tell my mom to dress more sexy."
dy "To show more legs and cleavage, you know."
dy "Otherwise you'd beat the shit out of us. Got it?"
dy "Everyone knows about your legal eagle of uncle and as soon as she knows it too, she'll probably rather accept that little deal than going to the court."
ai "So, you want that your mother dresses hotter and shows more cleavage?"
ai "Why?"
ai "Does it turn you on *ha-ha*?"
dy "Shut up, dude!"
ai "Hey, be careful how you're talkin' to me!"
dy "The thing is that I just got the feeling that she's like in a midlife crisis at the moment and doesn't feel desired anymore."
dy "Or she just doesn't give a damn. I don't know."
dy "But she's just too beautiful and too young to feel like that and clothe herself so restrained! And all just because she's married and almost 40!"
dy "There was a time when it was different! She must get the taste of it once more. To feel comfortable wearing sexy stuff in public again and attract attention, as she deserves."
ai "Break out the violins."
ai "I don't know, man. That whole thing is so fucked up somehow!"
dy "Let me worry about that part."
dy "So, do we have a deal or not?"
ai "Ah, what the heck! If I can get your mom to wear some tight miniskirt in class it'd be even way better than those fuckin' data!"
dy "And you don't know that she's my mom!"
dy "When she brings it up, you gonna react as surprised as possible!"
za "This better won't go wrong! I got a bad feeling about that!"
za "I don't even know why I take part in this shit!"
dy "Yes, you do!"
dy "Nothin' will go wrong, trust me!"
dy "My mom would do anything for me. And this is just about dressing more sexy. No big deal!"
dy "Shit! There she is!"
dy "Come on, hit me!"
dy "And hit me hard! It must look real and leave bruises behind!"
dy "Come on!"
ai "Damn, you're really some fucked up little fucker, you know that?"
dy "Stop gabbing and finally get started!"
s "Hold on. Let me get this straight."
s "You engaged that guy, so he and his fellows bash you up to get me wearing bra-less scanty clothing???"
dy "Well, yeah, those would be the cornerstones of the plan."
s "Oh my God, are you fucking serious? I can't believe what I'm hearing!"
s "So this whole story about the weaker student was just a pack of lies!"
dy "Well, I really helped some weaker student once. I guess I just confused the times."
s "This isn't funny!"
s "I must admit that I'm deeply shocked!"
s "And you Zac participated in that! Why?"
za "I... I'm embarrassed telling you that."
s "More embarrassed than of engaging some rowdies to bash you up?"
za "Yes."
za "But I shouldn't have listened to Dylan! I also don't know what I was thinking."
dy "I wanted him to be involved in this cause you get along well with his mom which would increase the chances that you accept the deal."
dy "And we're no pussies to not bear those little bruises!"
s "But you also had bruises before!"
dy "Well... there are certain ways. If you saw Fight Club then you know what I'm talking about."
s "You caused the injuries to yourselves???"
s "Wow, that's mendacious, wicked and self-destructive, I take my hat off to you!"
s "I just have no words!"
s "I've already heard and experienced a lot of crazy things but this really beats everything!"
dy "I just wanted you to show more skin, Mom. It's almost a crime to look like you and always walk around so... covered."
dy "I only wanted to loosen you up a little bit as for your fashion style and... in general."
s "So, you wanted to polish me up fashion-technically. Who are you? Nigel Barker?"
s "What were you thinking? And then you even drag Zac into it!"
dy "Well, actually it was his own decision!"
s "Why you didn't just talk to me?"
dy "Cause it'd be awkward and you hadn't listened to me anyway!"
s "It'd be awkward??? And paying bullies to bash you up and use it as leverage for blackmailing me, isn't???"
s "How could you do that?"
dy "Well, actually I didn't pay him but we had a deal. I could get him what no one else was able to! I knew about Aiden's connections and that he've never been called to account cause of his uncle."
dy "And since I know that you'd do anything for me and Ellie, I thought I just try this way."
dy "Whether you accept the deal or not was like playing poker. Pure speculation."
s "Great plan, Blofeld! Did you honestly believe I'd let myself in for this?"
dy "No."
dy "I know it was an idiotic idea. I don't know what I was thinking."
s "Idiotic is putting it mildly! You basically used my love to you as a weapon against me!"
s "Do you realize how wicked and mean this is?"
dy "Yeah, I know. I... I'm so sorry!"

s "Just out of curiosity. How the other tasks would've looked like?"
dy "Um, what?"
s "There were supposed to be 12 tasks, right? Every single of them was connected with a sexy fashion style or what?"
dy "Which 12 tasks, what are you talking about?"
s "{color=#f2ff66}(Damnit! Aiden that little prick! Of course he tried to take advantage of it! Son of a bitch!)"
s "{color=#f2ff66}(How could Dylan only be so naive to trust this asshole?)"
s "Ah, nevermind."
dy "No, Mom, seriously. Which 12 tasks? What did this jerk tell you?!"
s "What does it matter now?"
dy "{size=-3}Grr! That son of a bitch!"

s "Well, I need some time to digest that!"
dy "Mom, I just wanted to..."
s "Yeah, yeah, I got the message!"
s "You could've just talked to me but instead you apply to the biggest asshole of the school for... argh! Just unbelievable!"
s "Then your bad mood was just acting?"
dy "Well... mostly yes."
dy "I think I deserved an Oscar for that!"
s "You think it's funny?"
dy "I'm really sorry, Mom. I'll make it up to you somehow."
s "There's no way how you can make it up! You can't undo the past!"
dy "I know, I screwed things up big time. But I meant well."
dy "I just wanted you to feel more desirable and sexy again, like you deserve!"
dy "You're just still too young and too handsome to not showing it to everybody!"
dy "This would've relieved you from your midlife crisis."
s "How the hell do you come up with that I got a midlife crisis???"
dy "Isn't that obvious?"
dy "I don't know what that jerk told you. Apparently not what was agreed. And for that he'll still get his come uppance!"
dy "Can't we just drive home and just keep all to ourselves?"
s "Drive home??? You would like that, wouldn't you?"
s "I think a month here would do you very well to think about the huge crap you've done!"
s "I specifically went to the police and addressed myself to your aunt Patricia and uncle Carl who'd be ready to invest large sums of money for court proceedings!"
s "And all this just to bring me to go out braless and wearing sexy dresses???"
s "Do you have the slightest idea what crap you get up to?!"
dy "Yeah, we know."
dy "But maybe a charge from someone with so much influence like uncle Carl would've done well to this cheeky dumbass!"
za "Well, maybe we really deserved to stay here! Even if it's more than a month."
za "But could you please not tell my mom about it?"
za "That's so embarrassing and I accept every punishment! Just if this only could stay between us."
s "*Sigh.* but I'm not doing it for you but because I want to spare her more concerns! And also that this doesn't get around."
s "OK, I think you guys have lots of stuff to think about!"
scene black with fade
"{color=#ffffff}With these words, Sophia left the room and angrily went to her car."
"{color=#ffffff}Maybe it was even less anger but great disappointment she felt."
"{color=#ffffff}Actually, she understood that it was well-intentioned by her son. Also her sister is persuading her since years to dress more sexy again."
"{color=#ffffff}If Dylan would've just talked to her about it. Even if this highly likely wouldn't have changed her mind but trying to achieve it through blackmail was not only useless but especially mean and wicked."
Yes, I am already aware of that. Aiden only changed the plan on his own initiative because he wants to make Sophia his bitch.

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Incorrect, as the story doesn't make sense now. If you read the dialog between Sophia and Alyssa in the coffee shop about Dylan and Zac being bullied, you'll notice that they can't understand it.

It was stated that there is some dangerous connection by Sophia. The problem here is that Zac is in the same class as Aiden. From a realistic standpoint, are you telling me that Zac didn't know anything about Aiden and he didn't say anything to Dylan about Aiden? I didn't know everyone when I was in school, but I did hear things about people.

The problem here is he should have gone back and proofread the text that could be altered by the change in the story, as the current text was written for "The Twist" arc. So now we have some things in the story that doesn't make sense.

Just because you removed a part of the story doesn't mean the text in that story can stand alone without changes because there could be clues or hints written for that sole purpose and may not make sense if it stands alone now.
Not just Zac but the whole class as nobody heard or saw anything when Aiden told Sophia about the task or when she flashed her panties at him.
She then proceeded to flash her panties to the whole class and nobody talked about it?The whole school/teachers should all know by now.
Now we wait and see if the painting will appear just to embarrass Sophia

Last edited:

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
Sophia tries to look like a faithful wife in Cathy's eyes. A nun.
After the way she dressed at the concert without anyone forcing her, it's too much of a change.

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
The act was caused by Dylan and we know that Dylan's character is hot headed, he doesn't care about the number of people, he just fights. You have been given two examples in 12 days of the game for that. Both are strong boys but that does not mean they can take on an army. They can win the fair fights easily, here the numbers game caught to them. And hence what we see.
Not just Zac but the whole class as nobody heard or saw anything when Aiden told Sophia about the task or when she flashed her panties at him.
She then proceeded to flash her panties to the whole class and nobody talked about?The whole school/teachers should all know by now

Funny you should say that because here is another screenshot of the principal office.

If that teacher stop the fight as Dylan said, that teacher was obligated to send the students involved to the principal office as an assault took place. This means the principal should have known about it in regards to the altercation or that teacher should have reported it. And since Sophia is a teacher there, you think the other teacher would have told her about it. When they were in the principal's office, Sophia and Principal Johnson were surprised to hear what was happening.

And KillJoys is right, after Sophia flashed her panties to the class, that should have spread like wildfire as a rumor. Plus the other students should have overheard what they were saying when Sophia and Aiden were talking about the task. That classroom is small.

So once again, The story is not making any sense at all. Because it was written for "The Twist" that was removed. So it brings me back to my original point about plotholes.

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes