ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019

I'm almost done with the scene creation!

I just wanna let you know, that I have some private stuff to do in the next few days, and can't work my regular time. But from the next week Wednesday on, I have zero plans until March (except for maybe X-mas).

0.150 will be the last update in the old format. After this update is finished I will start working on a Part II, where some new stuff will be available. Also a gallery mode. But I want to include some to this last version too (and some other tiny improvements), since it will be the last update of Part I. In Part II of the game, the updates will be available after every event is finished. You won't need to download the whole game again and again (it will be much smaller of size anyway). You'll just have to click on the update button in the menu and only the new stuff will be added to your older version.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I don't want to sound like a hater, but why they are barefoot later? It's not like they are on a carpet or something. Also, I think that Sophia with pink or white shoes would be better, and no heels too, her outfit looks casual. No hate L&P, this kind of things are frivolous really.

I_Love_Moms

Nov 3, 2019
I have a question for people who know about DAZ (there's a lot of them here KillJoys ViperDonkey Alley_Cat and many more). I want to learn DAZ, though I am an absolute beginner. How long will it take to learn, and what's the right process? I don't want to be a god at DAZ; just someone who can create stuff and share it on Fan Art.

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
If it wasn't removed then Dylan would be higher up the psychopath and evil scale than Aiden, and on par with the subway rapists. It turned Dylan from a likable and relatable character to many into a monster.
We're still on about the twist. [Oh for when I was a boy & the twist was a dance that we all found relatively easy to do...& fun]. I'm no Dylan fan but I agree with what you say, with the addition that it would have made him look like somebody with half a brain. Whatever people think of Dylan, it would have destroyed his credibility as a "real live boy" along with much of the VN's remaining realism. I was neutral about the twist, at first but on balance I'm glad it's gone. Really glad.

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
And @KillJoys is right, after Sophia flashed her panties to the class, that should have spread like wildfire as a rumor. Plus the other students should have overheard what they were saying when Sophia and Aiden were talking about the task. That classroom is small.
At the time, (over a year ago?), I said that this was another scene where realism had to be put on hold by the viewer/reader & suggested that an excuse, such as Andre feeling unwell, could have been used to get the three conversationalists out of the classroom for 5 minutes, or so. [...alternatively the class has horrible acoustics & a majority of students with 0 curiousity & a strong schoolwork commitment...]. I also mentioned the inevitable gossip & banter that would ensue.

On this last issue, it could be said that it all happened but "offscreen." I can imagine a schoolboy debate as to whether Sophia's new nickname should be 'Ice Blue', 'Sky Blue', or 'Baby Blue', with the last one being decided upon, of course! So, for all we know she could have been called this for a year, (in our time) but given my school experience the name could have mutated by now to just 'Blue', or 'Baby.' As is general knowledge, "nobody puts Baby in a corner," except in this case Aiden, because he sits in the corner!

Last edited:
Reactions: xxxorro

DudeDiabolos

Sep 9, 2017
So I scrolled through the character guide on page 1... and I still don't have any idea who Cathy and Andy are and I can't remember when Sophia met them before... any help for an ignoramus like me here?!

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
So I scrolled through the character guide on page 1... and I still don't have any idea who Cathy and Andy are and I can't remember when Sophia met them before... any help for an ignoramus like me here?!
Towards the end of Day2 Liam & Sophia have a catch-up evening meal at a restaurant with this couple of old friends. Wedding plans feature in the discussion.

Reactions: Alley_Cat

xxxorro

Jan 18, 2021
will Sophia arrive at Cathy and Andy place a little drunk ? :unsure:

Because when she’s drunk, she’s vulnerable >>> :sneaky: :devilish:
If anything they will get drunk during the event as Cathy kinda of implied when she invite them. Being such a small event I don't think it will lead to much action in any case. Maybe some touching when they greet to part away at the end?

Also Sam's event is optional while this is not. So for her to be drunk, either she gets it from the concert or for some reason she has to drink alone while she's home waiting for Liam (i.e. no Sam event). Possible, but it has to be explained. My guess is that even if she is tipsy from the concert she will recover (or as we often say, reset) by the beginning of this event and the event will be the same no matter what happened before.

About the luggage, ok we know it is a prop from the asset and probably it has no meaning in the story. Just for the speculation fun, I see many said that Andy will leave and they will be asked to keep an eye on Cathy. What if Cathy is then invited to stay at Parker's for few days while Andy is out? That would be a good setting for developing the routes.

Last edited:

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
Then I think on day 19 they go to the wedding boutique for Cathy to try on the dress, if Sophie goes the Aiden route then she'll get called away to do a 'task' and Liam will take over for her and get a glimpse of Cathy's boob.

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
What if Cathy is then invited to stay at Parker's for few days while Andy is out? That would be a good setting for developing the routes.
Could be interesting, maybe we'll find out what rooms are on the middle floor of the house.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
If anything they will get drunk during the event as Cathy kinda of implied when she invite them. Being such a small event I don't think it will lead to much action in any case. Maybe some touching when they greet to part away at the end?

Also Sam's event is optional while this is not. So for her to be drunk, either she gets it from the concert or for some reason she has to drink alone while she's home waiting for Liam (and being at the concert). Possible, but it has to be explained. My guess is that even if she is tipsy from the concert she will recover (or as we often say, reset) by the beginning of this event and the event will be the same no matter what happened before.

About the luggage, ok we know it is a prop from the asset and probably it has no meaning in the story. Just for the speculation fun, I see many said that Andy will leave and they will be asked to keep an eye on Cathy. What if Cathy is then invited to stay at Parker's for few days while Andy is out? That would be a good setting for developing the routes.
So Cathy stays in the guest room?

xxxorro

Jan 18, 2021
So Cathy stays in the guest room?
She will start in the guest room and then she will move in the main bedroom! :love::ROFLMAO:
Yes the guest room should be free and clean, no?
Or there is an entire floor available as TomUK said, but maybe she has to call Nathalie back to clean it :love:;)
Ok I'm daydreaming... :ROFLMAO:
But yes for sure they don't lack rooms where to host her.

Hlextor

May 6, 2017
If anything they will get drunk
I know you don't mean it now that Sophia could be drunk. But in general. We will never see Sophia in the game in a drunken stupor. At most, as before, slightly tipsy. L&P is against this "being on drugs" and then possibly having uncontrolled sex. That's too simple and trashy for his story.

DudeDiabolos

Sep 9, 2017
The guide is very old. The recent one has
View attachment 1453424
Day 2 evening is when we are introduced to them. Andy is an old friend of Liam's.
Towards the end of Day2 Liam & Sophia have a catch-up evening meal at a restaurant with this couple of old friends. Wedding plans feature in the discussion.
Then I think on day 19 they go to the wedding boutique for Cathy to try on the dress, if Sophie goes the Aiden route then she'll get called away to do a 'task' and Liam will take over for her and get a glimpse of Cathy's boob.
Thank you all!
This game has too many damn characters... and this Andy guy looks so generic.

xxxorro

Jan 18, 2021
I know you don't mean it now that Sophia could be drunk. But in general. We will never see Sophia in the game in a drunken stupor. At most, as before, slightly tipsy. L&P is against this "being on drugs" and then possibly having uncontrolled sex. That's too simple and trashy for his story.
Yes I interpreted his "drunk" as tipsy when I replied, even if they mean different things. But for sure I didn't mean like wasted or anything.
I didn't know L&P said that and I'm totally onboard with that, even relieved that it won't be part of any story line. :) Obviously it's a personal taste, but in general I prefer the characters being lucid (and awake!), with the occasional bit of alcohol used just to soften a bit the barriers, like it has happened so far for Sophia.

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes